Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
"Happy Birthday"
Part 14
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: R
Liz walked into class on Tuesday morning. She wasn't a big fan of the math course but being that it was the only class she had with Max it was worth it. She hated how college started this early and she hated it even more that Max wasn't in class today.

"Ms.Parker.." the professor called her. She walked up to the front of the class and took the sheet of paper and went back to her seat. She opened it and it read:

Liz, If you ever want to see your darling Max again, come to the football field now and don't leave until you have spoken with my man. He will tell you how to get Max back.

Liz grabber her stuff and ran out of class. Tired and out of breathe she stood in the middle of the stadium's football field. That's when she saw it. A lazy boy sitting right there next to her. She smiled.

**Oh really?** she thought **and here I am all worried about you Max!** She plopped down on the chair and put her feet up. Just as she was about to fall asleep she herd singing.

"I smell sex and candy here, who's that lounging in my chair?" Max sang as he came onto the field. Liz laughed and gave him one of her famous Liz Parker looks, "Who's that casting me devious stares in my direction" he made rose pettles fall from the sky, "Mama, this surely is a dream..oh yeah, this must me my dream"

Liz stood as he approched her.

"This is better than 10 Things I Hate About You, Mr. Evans." she said giving him a kiss.

"I would hope so, I think I tried a hell of a lot harder than what ever the hell his name is and I know I sounded a lot better!!"

"You did very well....okay you did sound better!"

"Well,....Happy Birthday, Ms.Parker"

"Oh thank you...AND MAX IF YOU EVER SEND ME ANOTHER MESSAGE LIKE THAT AGAIN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"she yelled, "you scared me."

"I'm sorry....we can go to Michael's and I'll make it up to you because I dont have to be to the training field until 1 this afternoon"

"okay but um Max....it's Maria's apartment."

"point is....I got them to leave so we can go there and.....get in the jeep."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MARIA!!!" Michael yelled, "Maria, get up, get up now!!"

"Why?" she asked pulling the pillow closer to herself.

"Because I said Max and Liz could use the apartment for....just come on, get up. UP!!!"

Michael went into the living room to pick up real quick when Liz and Max came busting through the door.

"We're leaving....we just got a late start.." Michael said, "Maria!!" he yelled. Stumbling out of the room came Maria in her tank top and shorts,

"I herd you the first time I just ingnored you!!" she said leaving to the car.

"Bye." Michael said leaving the two alone.

"You want breakfast?" Michael asked.

"NO."

"You mad?" Michael asked.

"NO! I didn't get any sleep last night and I was kicked out of my nice warm bed at 8:20 this morning by my boyfriend. I havea headach, I can't sleep, and it's the middle of winter and I have shorts and a tank top on!!" she complianed.

Michael laughed.

"It's not funny, Michael." she said giving him a punch to the arm. He laughed again.

"It's not FUNNY!" she glared at him. He gave her his sweatshirt at the next stop. "But now you dont have a shirt!! Here...." she handed the shirt back, "I don't want you getting sick and you know Metallica doesn't sit well with me."

"I don't want to hear you complain." he said holding the shirt.

"I don't want you to get sick....please put the shirt on, I'm fine."

Michael put the shirt on and they pulled into a small resturtant near the UFO Center.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna get us some breakfast." He gave her a kiss and left the car running.

Part 13 | Index | Part 15
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.