Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
"Coming Clean"
Part 13
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: R
Everyone sat around Maria's apartment. Isabel stood in the center of the living room as Max and Liz sat on the couch, Maria sat on a stool, Michael stood behind Maria and Alex sat in the arm chair.

"Okay.." Isabel began, "I have made a really bad choice...okay a few really bad choices.....and I'm here because you are my family and you deserve to know what happened...even after Michael left." She looked at him and he looked at her. "This is what happened. A little after Tess left, Rath and Lonnie were contacted and told something about having to make a second child for Gaven....Max's son. Rath being a little "Male Challenged" in that area came to me and told me that I had to get pregnet with Michael's baby and give her up to them or they would kill everyone until I agreed. I didn't know how to do this being that Michael and I were involved in relationships of our own so Rath showed me this new power. It's sort of a mix of mind warping and dream walking. I took a picture and went into Michael's head and switched the love he had for me with the love he had for Maria."

"Meaning?..."Maria asked.

"Meaning I made him think he was inlove with me like he was.... is, inlove with you and making him feel like you were nothing more than a sister. Then I got him to sleep with me, and when I found out I was having a baby I switched the feelings back and made him leave with me. After we left, Rath and Lonnie told me that Michael couldn't know about what had happened because he would fight and not give up the baby,.....so I told him the baby was Alex's, but I had had a miscarrage. I did this hoping he would leave and when he did, I gave birth to a little girl four hours later." Isabel's face was covered with tears. She looked at the ground not quite sure on what she should do next.

"I'm such an evil person...." she whispered.

"NO!" Alex said, "NO your not!! Isabel, you saved us, you gave up a child for US...I personally cant think of a more braver person." He stood up and looked at her in the eyes, "You are not a bad person...if you hadn't done what you did anyone of us could be dead right now....how can you believe you're an evil person? You saved our lives...you saved my life." he looked at everyone else, "If anyone is angry after that they can leave the group and not return. Agreed?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Maria, I'm so sorry..." Isabel began. Maria got off the stool.

"Isabel, don't be sorry, okay? Like Alex said, you saved us...you gave up a child for us....and I would have done the same! If I had to sleep with Alex and give up a child,....I can't even think of how hard that would be....I can't be mad at you..not after what you just went through!! Give me a hug." Maria wrapped her arms around Isabel, "You're not a bad person Isabel, not for the circumistances that we are in!" she pulled away, "Really your not."

"So your not mad?" Isabel asked. Maria shook her head no. Isabel looked at Michael. He stood there not sure what to do.

"Come here." he said. Isabel walked over to him. He gave her a hug and told her it was okay.

"Michael I'm so sorry" she sobbed into his chest, "I never ment to throw your life into a whirl wind with all this..."

"Shhh" he said, "I'm sorry...I just wish I would have known."

"So what did ya name her?" Max asked.

Isabel turned around, "Maria Alexis-Elizabeth Evans-Guerin"

"YAHOO!" Alex yelled, "Try saing that three times fast!"

Everyone laughed.

"Do mom and dad know your home yet?" Max asked.

"No....I was going to go home and tell them tonight...but I'm kinda hungry. I want to get something to eat first."

At that Michael went to the table and threw some bread sticks on the counter. Within five minutes they were gone and everyone headed home.

"Maria I want to find her....I want to get my daughter back." Michael said.

Maria sat there consuming what he just said, "Okay Michael,...I want to help you get her back." she wrapped her arms around Michael giving him a hug, "I'll help you find your daughter and when we get her back...you're buying me a house because your offspring and you under the same roof is just too much....you two will need a fenced in area" she jokes.

He looked down at her and kissed her, "Thank you" he said.

"For what?"

"accpeting the fact that I made a mistake, I have a daughter and you'll help me with her."

"well Michael, you are part human....you do make mistakes, and being that she is half you I know she's a cutie!"

He smiled, "Lets go play." he said.

"Carry me!" Maria jumpped in to his arms and he carried her to the bed room.

Part 12 | Index | Part 14
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.