FanFic - Other
"The Real World …. Roswell Style"
Part 2
by RBS722
Disclaimer: This is a purely fun parody of the show the Real world. I do not refer to any real world cast members in anyway, and I do not mean to offend any real world fans. Also, I love all the Roswell characters. The dialogue I made is for entertainment and for laughs only. I am not in anyway bashing any character. There are also many sexual innuendos and undertones, so if you do not want to read any of that nature, I suggest you leave the thread. Teddybehr ****** Due to the popularity of the story I felt everyone should have a chance to read it. I in no way wrote this story I just compiled this all together straight from the Roswell 1 FanForem board and ran a quick spell check, I gave credit to everyone who participated and I'm submitting this with permission from the original author teddybehr. Hope you like. Faith Evans angel_b242@yahoo.com
Category: Other
Rating: R
Kyle: Look, its okay to be gay Max. I have accepted it.

Max: Um...I don't mean to be rude, but I will never think of you...in that way...at all...ever....in my lifetime. I'm straight as an arrow.

Kyle: Sure, withdrawal, that's what they all say.

Cut to confessional...Kyle...

Kyle: I mean I don't understand it. Aren't I good-looking? Aren't I the prettiest jock around? But Max just won't notice me! You know growing up with my dad wasn't easy. He wasn't very affectionate to me. So I yearn for that affection in Max. Oh man, why can't he love me? I feel so...violated. I can't take it anymore.

Cut to confessional...Max...

Max: Ok, why is everyone in love with me? Let's see, there's Tess, who is pretty hot, but can't satisfy me like Liz can, and now Kyle's in love with me? all this pressure, I can't please everyone all the time! where are those krispy kremes...

Michael and Maria are still trying to clean off themselves...together...in the shower...after thoroughly cleaning the bathroom. (this next part is in reference to real world Miami, if any of you have watched it)

Michael and Maria walk out of the bathroom with smiles on their faces. Liz puts the pool stick down and looks at them.

Liz: So, I heard a spank in the shower when you guys were in there.

Michael: A spank?

Liz: Yup, I heard it. Isabel did too. Only Isabel tried to climb through the window to see you two. Can you say jealousy?

Isabel: I was not jealous. Just curious. I mean I have seen Michael naked before, but that was when we were 6. I wanted to see if he has grown since then. Apparently he has.

Maria: Ok, Isabel...first thing's first...Michael's mine.

Isabel: Oh really?

Maria: Yes, really. Secondly, you trying to make up some lame story you're pregnant isn't gonna get him to notice you.

Isabel: Oh, you f*cking b*tch.

Maria: Oh and by the way, I could whoop you and Tess in a second, blindfolded.

Michael: I love it when girls fight over me...(he sorta punches himself on the back, and starts holding this whole I love you conversation with himself in the background)

Isabel and Maria at the same time: Shut up Michael, go get some hair gel.

Liz: Maria this isn't the way.

Maria: Which way then?

Liz: Take her outside so that blood doesn't get on the carpet.

Maria: Right, we just cleaned it.

They walk outside, Tess is still standing outside the front door.

Tess: I didn't know where to go.

Liz: Oh, you didn't know where to go? How about someplace far away? How about hell?

Tess: It's not my fault that me and Max are destined to be together.

Liz: But it is your fault you made him see those visions.

voiceover of Liz talking as you see them all starting to verbally fight: Actually, I don't know how it started. It just sorta happened at once. I don't know, I just saw it in the corner of my eye on the table next to the front door... (then you see Liz open up a bottle of Tabasco sauce and pour it over Tess's head)...I just had the urge, you know? and then...

cut back to them outside on the front porch now, Tess trying to pull Liz's hair, Tess is in this whole cat fight thing...waving her arms in the air...

Max: What the hell is going on out here?

Liz: Tess started it.

Max: Of course.

Maria: Of course.

Isabel: Max, I think we should call a house meeting. NOW. and Tess, you are no longer in the house, so you don't have to come.

ok, house meeting. Michael is sitting in the middle but sort of outward ahead of everyone else. he walks over to Max.

Michael: Um...the reason why we called you in here was we felt that you needed an intervention. (he places his hand on Max's shoulder)

Max: Intervention?

Michael: yes, you have a problem. we want you to join KKA.

Max: KKA? No, I refuse!

Isabel: Krispy Kremes Anonymous is the only way for you to get over your addiction. When you are on that sugar, its like you're a different person. I don't know you anymore.

Liz: Hey, leave him alone. He's a wild sex machine when he's on those and I like it.

Max: I don't have a problem. Just because I eat krispy kremes frequently doesn't mean I have an addiction. Everyone should just lay off...

Isabel: We only care about you. So either you move out or you go to KKA...it's up to you...

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.