FanFic - Other
"Remembering Our Pasts"
Part 12
by Charmed Kitten
Disclaimer: I don't own them, I'm just borrowing them. I make 'em happy for a while then give them back. Just the way I found them, depressed and fighting. Oh, but I own Lady Raine and the other characters that I've added. =)
Summary: This is part two in my yet unnamed series. The first part in Our Real Families, you should read that before this one to understand what is going on. This is a few days after Max and Tess come back from New York. The gang hasn't been able to get together and talk because Max's parents are concerned and won't let him out of their sight except for school.
Category: Other
Rating: R
Authors Note: I'd love feedback if you don't mind, even criticism. =) I need help with a name for the series. If you have any ideas, please e-mail me with them. Thanks!
Amazingly only an hour had passed. They found their friends talking and lounging around them in complete relaxation and oblivious to the fact that Max and Isabel were actually consciously among them. Well, that is until Isabel started to yell.

"Liz!" Isabel screamed causing every body to jump in shock. There was murder in her eyes as well as confusion and hurt. Liz immediately jumped up as did Michael and Maria and they moved to stand in front of her, to protect her from Isabel's wrath. Kyle moved quickly behind Michael and Maria to stand with Liz, he knew that he was going to get it too, even though he didn't really do anything. "What the hell is up with you having sex with Kyle?"

"What?" "Huh?" were heard from Ava and Alex.

"Well, um..."

"How could you do that to Max? To yourself? To everyone?" Isabel asked as she began to pace, which just further built up her anger and wrath.

"Shut up, Isabel," Michael said rather calmly, but his eyes promised retribution if she went further. Isabel, choosing to back down, knowing that her anger was nothing compared to Michael's especially where Liz was concerned. "You don't know the story, so you can't accuse."

Isabel sighed in defeat. "Then what the hell is the story? And the real one, Liz. Please be honest with us," Isabel asked her voice weak from her connection with Max and her quick burst of anger.

Liz looked at her twin with tears and fear in her eyes. "Michael, I can't....I promised."

"I know, sis. But you have to. Things have changed. This isn't the same world that would have happened. She's still here and a part of our family. We won't let it happen, Liz. None of us will, ever. And maybe he didn't know everything. He couldn't have known about us. We probably never would have figured it out in the other time line." Michael had his hands resting on Liz's waist while Maria had her hands on Liz's shoulders.

"As much as I hate to agree with Spaceboy here, he is right. You now know that she is your cousin, not competition for Max," Maria said.

"Wait a minute. You sleeping with Kyle was about me?" Tess asked in confusion.

Liz hung her head in defeat. She knew that she had to tell them the truth. She just didn't want to. "Not really, Tess, but yes, kind of." Tess, along with everyone else except Michael and Maria, looked at Liz with expressions of extreme confusion on their faces. When Max noticed the expression on Kyle's face, he was shocked.

"Kyle, you didn't know?" Max asked in surprise.

"Um, no, I didn't," Kyle said rather sheepishly. "Liz just told me that she needed help, so I helped her." Kyle noticed that his comment simply brought more confusion.

"Kyle, sit down and shut up," Liz said in a rather pertubed voice. "You're not helping any. Everyone just sit down and I'll tell you everything." Everyone was rather taken aback by Liz's abrupt tone and manner. They quickly decided to keep their questions until the end. They were a little concerned that she would really lose her temper if they did, and since she was Michael's sister and they didn't know when or how her powers would begin to appear. Well, they just didn't want to chance it.

Part 11 | Index | Part 13
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.