FanFic - Other
"Don't Speak"
Part 21
by Jamie Phelps
Disclaimer: Don't own the Characters or the title. Never have, never will. Would love to :-)
Summary: Michael, Max, Maria, Isabel, Liz, Alex, Tess and Kyle's lives seem back on track. With Max and Liz's wedding quickly approaching, all seems perfect. Then the mysterious Jennifer arrives in Roswell and things quickly spiral out of control. Maria leaves Michael, Isabel learns one of the group is keeping a secret, and Max and Liz begin fighting. Taye is drawn to Jennifer, yet doesn't understand why. When Tess questions Jennifer's motives, she disappears. Who is the mysterious Jennifer? And will life as we know it in Roswell ever be the same?
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Thanks to Cari for helping me come up with a title for this piece. I owe you one! You must have read "Secrets", "The Journey" and "Letting Go" or this fiction will not make sense to you. Please email at jamiep@egyptian.net or see them at Fan Forum if you need the other fictions.
Tess waited outside the Crashdown until Jennifer came out. She knew Taye wasn't taking her home. She wanted to know what in the hell was going on. She'd screwed up Michael's life and everyone else's in the process.

Jennifer exited the Crashdown and turned down the street. She knew that Tess would be waiting on her. She'd felt it. "What do you want?" She asked, turning towards Tess.

"To talk." Was all she answered.

"Come on." Jennifer said. They crossed the street and made their way to the park. Jennifer sat down on a bench and Tess followed. "Talk." Jennifer said.

"What's your problem?" Tess asked.

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "I don't have a problem. But apparently you have one with me. What gives?"

This was going to be harder than Tess expected. "Where do I begin?" She asked. "Oh right, How about the fact that you broke up my brother and his girlfriend, causing her so much pain that she had to run away? Or maybe it' s the fact that you moved in on my other brother after you destroyed Michael 's relationship? God woman, do you have something against my family?"

"Don't worry, Tess." Jennifer began. "I'll be going soon. I wasn't after your brothers, and I'm sorry about Michael. But I don't think you want to make an enemy out of me. You're going to need me soon. All of you'll need me." She stood up. "Tell Taye to remember what I said. I won't see him again." She started through the park. "Take care of yourself, Tess. You will need all of your strength together to be able to defeat what's to come."

Tess stared blankly after her. She had absolutely no clue what that girl had meant. And what did she mean that they'd all need her? And whom did they have to defeat? A cold chill ran through her body. The girl gave her the willies, that's for sure. She turned quietly and headed back to the apartment.

Part 20 | Index | Part 22
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.