FanFic - Max/Liz
"Where Home Is"
Part 4
by Annie
Disclaimer: I don't own any part of Roswell or any songs or titles of anything mentioned in this story.
Summary: This takes place in Los Angeles two years after the gang has graduated. Maria and Liz are living together there in an apartment.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I hope you all enjoy this story. I am a beginner so please read with that in mind. I was never gonna write a on of my own, but I got in the mood one day. I just want to say that I have read almost all of the stories in the Max and Liz section and there are some really good writers. If you want you can e-mail me your suggestions or comments to Cutie33116@hotmail.com!
In two days they were packed and on a plane back to the little town they hadn’t been back to in to two years.

They got there and all their parents were waiting to see them. Even Mr.. and Mrs.. Evans were there. Which was a little weird for a while, but in a few minutes they were fine!

"You look beautiful sweetie," said Mrs.. Parker.

"I can’t believe how much you have grown," said Mrs. DeLuca as she hugged Maria.

"I am so glad you guys decided to come home," said Alex’s parents.

The Evan’s just watched and waited for their turn to welcome the people they had grown to love as they did their own children.

All the parents knew the secret the teens kept for so long, and they we very understanding when Alex, Liz, and Maria decided to leave. They realized what it was like for then to here without the others and let them go, hoping that someday everybody would come home.

They all decided to go home and meet back again in a few hours at the Crashdown and then head out to dinner together. They all wanted to have a little time for the family to be together.

The three of them were going to be there all summer. They didn’t start classes again until September, so they had three months at home with their family and friends.

*******************

As Liz walked into the Crashdown she felt all the memories rushing back to her. She just stood there for a while, looking around, from the booth that max always sat in, to the back room where they would go to steal a kiss or two when Liz had a long sift, to the counter where she took orders, and finally the corner where she was shot all those years before. Her thoughts were interrupted by her mother.

"Sweetie, are you alright? You spaced for a second there," her mother asked, a little worry in her voice.

"Oh yea…I am fine mom, I was just…. thinking," said Liz trying not to worry her mother.

*******************

As Liz was upstairs getting ready for dinner she looked around her room. It was exactly the way she left it, right down to the pillows on the bed. It was then that she

realized how much she really missed this place, and her parents.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.