FanFic - Max/Liz
"Where Home Is"
Part 5
by Annie
Disclaimer: I don't own any part of Roswell or any songs or titles of anything mentioned in this story.
Summary: This takes place in Los Angeles two years after the gang has graduated. Maria and Liz are living together there in an apartment.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I hope you all enjoy this story. I am a beginner so please read with that in mind. I was never gonna write a on of my own, but I got in the mood one day. I just want to say that I have read almost all of the stories in the Max and Liz section and there are some really good writers. If you want you can e-mail me your suggestions or comments to Cutie33116@hotmail.com!
Liz had decided to wear a lavender summer dress. The length was perfect for the weather, it was a little chilly out, and the dress came to right above her knees, and had a little jacket to wear with it. She left her hair down, and parted it on the side.

~ Just the way Max liked it ~ she thought.

"You have got to stop doing that Liz," she said to herself.

She finished her make-up, and brushed her hair once more before walking down the stairs just to catch Maria and her mother walking in the door.

*******************

"Why Liz, don’t you look lovely," said Mrs. DeLuca.

Everyone agreed and went to sit in the restaurant while waiting for the rest of the group to show up.

"Liz, can I talk to you for a second," Maria whispered.

"K, come over here," said Liz in a hushed voice, then turned to the group and asked, "would anyone like sodas while your waiting?"

When they got every ones orders they went over to the counter, and as Liz got their drinks, Maria talked.

"You see, I was wondering, cuz you know, I just thought that maybe….,"

"Maria!"

"What?"

" You’re mumbling,"

"Sorry, ok listen, I think I saw something, on our way over here, you know like up in the sky something,"

~ Maria do you realize what this could mean, they could be back! ~

Or at least that’s what Liz wanted to say, but wouldn’t because she didn’t want to be let down.

"Look Maria, I think just being here is making us all see and remember things. So, don’t get your hopes up, just wait it out," Liz said, sounds more like Max than she had intended to.

"Ok, you’re probably right, we’ll just wait and see, thanx Liz."

"For what?"

"For just being there."

"Always and forever babe!"

With that the rest of the group showed up and they all left for dinner.

They got back around nine, but everyone stayed until about ten thirty talking about the things that had happened in the past two years. They joked, laughed, and went on just like old times, normal old times. But they all knew that there were three important people that had to come back before it would feel normal again, well, as normal as possible.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.