FanFic - Max/Liz
"A Thousand Words"
Part 2
by Amy
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell, but one can wish she owned Max Evans!!
Summary: A story about Graduation, what happens after...
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: See now it's a Max/Liz fanfic!!
"Liz, i can't do anything!! I'll risk it again!! I can't do that!" Max wanted to scream at her. "What about the molicule moving! you can do that! Move the plane!" Liz was almost in tears. Suddenly the Co-Pilot walked out and to their suprise he walked over and said "Max, Liz, we're gonna be fine, I am aboard!"

In unisin Max and Liz yelled "Nasedo!" Nasedo said "Shh!! but I just wanted to let you know Max, you don't have to do anything."

"Thanks." Max told him and Nasedo walked back through the curtain.

A couple hours later, the passengers got off the plane, totally exausted.

"Max, hurry with the rental car, i can't wait to get to the hotel." Liz told him.

"Hotel?" Max asked, suprised.

"Yes I talked to the landloards and they said they are out of town until tommorow, so i made hotel reservations." Liz yawned.

"Um, okay..." Max said as he walked up to the counter.

"Home sweet home." Liz set her stuff down in their new apartment the next day. There was a knock on the door.

"Wow, we've only been here 20 minutes and we already have company!!" Max looked through the peep whole in the door and nearly screamed "it's TESS!" "Shhh!" Liz told Max, "Act like we aren't home!"

Just then Tess yelled "I've come for my Destiny." Max changed his features and silently wispered 'Thank you Nasedo'. Liz went into the bathroom, and Max opened the door, he looked like an old man.

"What did you say there?" Max's voice sounded like that of an old man too. "Is this the Evans' and the Parker's?" Tess said loudly.

"Is this Heaven and do i have a marker?" Max repeated.

"Never mind!!" Tess turned and stomped off. Max turned back into himself and told Liz to come out. "We're safe for a while." he sighed.

Later Liz and Maria were gossiping on the phone, and Max was flipping through the TV channels, when there was a beep on the phone-call waiting.

"Hold on Maria" Liz said. "Hello?" She answered the other line. It was Max's Mother. "Liz, could I talk to Max?" Mrs. Evans was almost in tears.

"Yeah, Hold on." Liz switched back to Maria.

"I'll call you back." "Okay bye!"Maria hung up.

"Max, it's your mother." Liz handed him the phone. He stayed on only a few minutes and hung up the phone. He looked terrified. He looked at Liz and mumbled "Isabel is sick. Really sick. Mom said she refuses to go to the hospital and said she wants me out there. And she lies in her bed and doesn't say or do anything...."

"Max this is terrible!" Liz said.

Max Replied "We don't get sick."

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.