Fanfic - Max/Liz
"The Boatman"
Part 5
by Adian
Disclaimer: Characters created by Melinda Metz/ Jason Katims (I only own the characters I create.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Author's Note: I was supposed to be writing a mythology paper and this is what happened. I just put this out there never expecting anyone to like it. This wasn’t supposed to go any farther than part one.
We stand up the future in our hands. Maria runs into my arms we hug each other fiercely. She breaks down in my arms. I try to soothe her letting her know everything is going to be all right. Michael and Iz come and join our hug fest. They hold onto me so tightly realizing how very close we came to losing everything. They cry and scold me at the same time.

Future Max calls Tess to his side leaving Max to stand alone. “Tess to see you so young again without the burdens hanging over us. Come here and let me see my beautiful young bride.”

Tess is exultant. I knew Max and I were destined to be together and this proves it! He loves me. He is seeing it with his own eyes. He can deny me no longer. He is MINE! His arms are wide open waiting for me his love!

Tess walks into Future Max’s arms. He holds her close. She is beaming with victory.

I throw a large rock at her back and she becomes dust.

The dust floats on the wind. Clearing the cliff where all hope died. For once the Boatman calls he cannot be denied.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.