FanFic - Max/Liz
"June in November"
Part 6
by Crazysmilee
Disclaimer: I do not own any of them!! *sniff* so sad…
Summary: A new girl (June) comes to town. She’s got some alien heritage and she’s not alone…
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This is my first fic, so pleeeeease write back! This takes place before Meet the Dupes. Everything before that is true in my story. I made a royal mess of this story – it just got outta hand, and before I knew it, I had this… hope ya enjoy anyways!!
~* Crashdown Thursday *~

"Don’t look now, but Max is here."

"Do I look like I care Maria?"

"Yes, in fact, you do."

"Okay, okay. So I do care. But only because he never comes here anymore."

"Whatever you say chica, whatever you say." Maria goes to wait on Max. After Max leaves, Liz is in a happy state of mind. She practically skips around the restaurant and has this big smile on her face. Tess and Isabel walk in to pick up Liz. Liz gives them both a hug before leaving to change.

"Hey you guys. Lemme change and I’ll be right down."

"Okay, what was up with her?" Tess is shocked.

"Guess."

"Max came in to eat today?" Says Isabel with a smirk.

"Oh yeah. He didn’t even sit in her section."

"Those two make me sick sometimes. They need to get back together or something, soon or I am going to puke." Isabel has enough watching Max mope all day.

"I don’t think they’re getting back together anytime soon." Says Maria. She’s thinking about the whole future dilemma.

"Why not?" Asks Tess. "How can you be so sure? I’ve seen the way those two look at each other sometimes."

"Uh…well you know Liz. Once she makes a decision she sticks with it. It’ll take some major convincing to get her back with Max." Maria is hoping they bought that excuse. They seem to accept that explanation. After a moment, Liz comes bursting through the back doors. She pulls Isabel and Tess up from the stools where they were sitting.

"Come on you two. What are we waiting for? Bye Maria!" The three of them leave in a hurry.

~* Later outside of Michael’s apartment *~

The girls have just finished practicing and are leaving. Isabel has volunteered to take them home. "I see them sir. She’s with three others."

"Good. Watch her every move."

~* Saturday at the Lake *~

Everyone is at the lake waiting for June to arrive with her friends. They agreed to meet at the lake because there were so many people now, they had no where else to go. The eight of them were waiting uneasily for June and her two friends two arrive. It’s hot and no one is saying anything.

"They’re here." Alex states. Everyone turns around just in time to see a tall, lean, strawberry blonde guy and another well built guy with brown hair getting out of June’s car. June is right alongside of them.

"Hey guys. Sorry we’re late. This is Ray." June motions toward the tall strawberry blonde. "And this is Chris." Chris is only a little bit taller than Kyle.

"Oooh. June never mentioned her friends were such hotties!" Whispers Maria to Liz.

June continues by introducing Ray and Chris to everyone in the group. "Ray and Chris are kinda like brothers. They were adopted into the same family. Lucky ducks."

"I’ll say." Smirks Michael.

"Shut up Michael. You shouldn’t have hidden to begin with." Counters Isabel. She and the others continue to explain about the Royal Four. She tells them they were sent to protect the Royal Four. She doesn’t mention their powers because she had told them in her phone call.

"Whoa. Cool." Gasps Ray in awe. "I’m a super hero."

"Be quiet Ray. We still have to talk about something else. You remember those dreams we had last September?"

"Do I?" Says Ray in disbelief. "How could I forget?"

"Listen Ray, those dreams came true. We have to know why this happened." Says Max.

"And you think we know?" Chris was silent until now. "What makes you think we know any more than you do?"

"Nothing. It’s just…maybe you guys have an idea as to why."

"Hey, hey…I was thinking about this" butts in Alex unexpectedly.

"Good old Alex. Always thinking." Maria gives him a clap on the back.

"And I think this is one of the ways they protect the Royal Four. They dream about the future so they can stop it from happening."

"So what? Now you guys do the Madame Voodoo thing and magically you know the future? You guys know tomorrow’s lottery numbers?" Smirks Kyle.

"So how come they get to have the dreams?" Whines Michael. "What whacked up logic is that?"

"Michael, it’s just the way things are. Deal with it." Says Max. "But we need to be careful. If you guys have any more dreams tell us immediately okay? We can stop things from happening." Chris, Ray and June nod in unison. Everyone else agrees that for now, the best thing to do is lie low.

"Okay, I don’t know about you guys, but I am heading back to the Crashdown for some major ice cream. This is almost as bad as the heat wave last year." Says Maria.

"The Crashdown? What’s that?" Says Ray to June.

"Oh, it’s the restaurant Liz’s parent’s own. You should come, get to know everybody."

"Sure." The group splits up into their separate cars and arrive at the Crashdown a little while later. Someone outside sees them arrive.

"I see her. She’s with her usual group. There are two others. Never seen them before." A man talks discreetly into a cell phone…

~* At the Crashdown Later *~

"Wait up you guys…or should I say girls. I think we should have a girl’s night tonight." Maria stops the other girls from leaving after their ice cream party. "All this testosterone is getting to me. My mom is out of town this weekend, whaddaya say we have a sleepover tonight?"

"All of us?" Tess isn’t sure they wanted to include her in their plans.

"Of course. We need some serious girl alone time. With everything that we’ve gone through, I think we deserve it. And June, you need to tell us EVERYTHING about your cute friends."

"Maria! Okay already, we’ll go.." Says Liz. "I’ll bring food. You guys bring all the makeup and accessories you can get your hands on." Everyone is excited by the prospect of having a real day of fun.

"I think I’ll go home with Isabel. If you want makeup and accessories, Izzy is definitely going to need some help." Jokes June.

~* Maria’s house around midnight *~

Everyone is sprawled out on the floor of Maria’s living room in their pajamas. Sleeping bags are everywhere, as well as food and makeup. They are watching a movie and giving each other makeovers.

"Are you sure Ray and Chris are okay at your place June?" Maria is trying out a new lipstick color that Isabel ‘made’ for her.

"Oh yeah they’ll be fine. They’ve stayed over at my place all the time. My parents didn’t even blink when I told them they drove over here from LA" June and Liz are practicing changing the colors of their makeup.

"Ooooh, girl my mom would freak if she knew I had two hot guys like them staying here."

"I’m sure Kyle and the Sheriff wouldn’t have a problem." Puts in Tess.

"I bet Kyle would care." Smirks Isabel.

"Why?"

"Haven’t you noticed? You have got Kyle drooling all over the place! If you brought over a guy he'd probably freak." Everyone laughs because that statement is so true.

"Speaking of guys, time to spill the beans on Ray and Chris. C’mon June you have to tell us!" Squeals Maria.

"Alright. But I can tell you, Ray is totally taken. You’ll have to fight over Chris."

"Awwww. That’s too bad. I’d like to get my hands on the hussy who managed to snag him."

June laughs. "That won’t be necessary." June’s face falls as she remembers. "He loves Laurel. The two of them were inseparable since pre-school. You should have seen him when Laurel died."

"Oh. In that case…" Bubbly Maria is at a loss for words. Her big mouth really got her into trouble this time.

"So what about you guys? Aren’t you guys interested in anyone? Alex is great, but what about Max and Michael?" June is desperately trying to divert attention away from her. When no one speaks, June blushes a deep red. "Oh right. I forgot all about that…stuff." She had been told about their destinies, but somehow she had forgotten. "So anyone up for another movie?"

"You’re on!" Maria is glad to have something to do. They settle down and begin watching the movie. All of them squealed and laughed and had a great time. But halfway through the movie, June and Liz couldn’t take it anymore.

"I can’t keep my eyes open any more you guys. I’m just gonna konk out." Said Liz, heading for her sleeping bag.

"No way! It isn’t even one yet! How can you be tired already?" Says Isabel, the ultimate partier.

"Yea, I’m tired too. I don’t know what’s wrong. I normally would stay awake but I can’t." Says June.

"Mmm…ya. Good night." Liz was asleep in seconds. June was asleep not long after.

"Gee I don’t know what’s up with Liz. She always stays up with us." Ponders Maria. "Oh well. No biggie." The three of them watched the movie and then continued talking, but it just wasn’t the same with just the three of them.

"Maybe we should hit the sack too." Suggested Tess

"Maybe you’re right." Says Isabel.

Maria is already under the covers. "Tess could you turn off the light?" She calls out. A minute later she calls out again. "Tess I thought I asked you to turn off the light."

"I did."

"Then what the hell is it still doing on?" The three of them sit up to find Liz and June glowing in their sleeping bags. June’s light is blue, while Liz’s light is a light yellow.

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.