Fanfic - Max/Liz
"I Was Meant For You"
Part 22
by Britt
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Roswell characters, but I sure would like to, and I wish I did!!!!
Summary: What if Max, Michael, Isabel, and Tess, actually had left Earth to go to Antar at the end of the episode "The Departure." This story is what happens 3 years later, after the Aliens left.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: This is my first Fanfic, so email me and let me know what you think about it!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
Liz hoped that tonight would be fun. She hadn't had a girls night in forever, and she was looking forward to it. She still couldn't believe they were going to start planning her wedding. Liz smiled at the thought. And her parents were so excited when she had told them, she could tell they were really happy to have their daughter wanting them back in her live. Jeremy was really supported when she had told him that she and the girls were going to have a girl's night tonight. He told her that it would give him and Liz's parents some time to get to know each other a little bit more.

But something kept coming back to Liz...before she had always dreamed that she would have married Max, even with all of the things that were going on, but then he had left her on Earth, and after a couple of years she had lost all hope that he would come back to her and now she had changed. She couldn't go back to how she was before, no matter how hard she tried, it just hurt to much.

Liz's stopped in front of Maria's apartment, got out, grabbed her sleeping bag and over night stuff and then went to the door.

****

"I still can't believe how this place looks so much like "you", Maria." stated Liz, as she look around the tiny apartment. "Thanks, babe. I love this place. I feel so much at home." replied Maria, as she came out of her bathroom from changing into her pajamas.

"I love this place too." said Isabel, from the kitchen. "Are you looking for a roommate?"

"Are you kidding? This place is hardly big enough for me!" exclaimed Maria, as someone knocked on the back door.

"That would be them." said Isabel, as she came out of the kitchen carrying a bowl of chips and dip, and putting them on the coffee table along with 5 sodas.

"Who's them?" asked Liz, curiously, as Maria went to the back door.

But before Liz got an answer, Max and Michael had stepped in from the outside.

"Guys what's going on?" asked Liz, as she looked to Max, for the answer, out of habit.

Max looked back at her. "Nothing is going on. we just thought that tonight would be the best night for us to tell you what happened on Antar." reassured Max, as he kept on looking at Liz.

"Oh, okay. I guess that is a good idea." said Liz, as she moved over to the couch, as the rest of them sat on the couch too.

"So, where do you want us to start?" asked Michael, as he sat close to Maria on her love seat, and as Isabel sat down next to Liz on the couch, while Max sat on the recliner across from Liz and Isabel.

"I guess...start from the beginning." said Liz, as she looked from Michael to Isabel and finally to Max.

Max really didn't want to tell Liz what happened, even though he knew she deserved to know after all they had put their human friends through. He didn't want Liz to feel sorry for him, or ti take pity on him right now, he didn't think he could take it, but Max thought that since he was the leader, he should be the one to start the story.

"Okay, the beginning...let me see. Well, the ride to Antar took about a week to get there. It was incredible when we got off. Everything was so different...the sky, the air, the water, the land, what the people wore, even the food was different, and instead of the moon...you could even see the four other planets that were in our solar system, The only thing that was normal was to us was the people. They looked exactly like they do here on Earth, I guess that is why they sent us here to Earth, because we look so much alike. When we first landed on Antar, people were celebrating out return, like we were supposed to save their world, and that is exactly how it was to them. They cheered and rejoiced. The four of didn't know what to think of it. Everything ended though, when these guards came up and all of a sudden they surrounded us. We were all scared, even the people looked frightened, Tess was the only one of us who actually looked happy, and at that point I knew something was wrong." stated Max.

"I don't understand. Who were the guards for, and what did they want?" asked Liz, curiously.

Part 21 | Index | Part 23
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.