Fanfic - Max/Liz
"I Was Meant For You"
Part 17
by Britt
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Roswell characters, but I sure would like to, and I wish I did!!!!
Summary: What if Max, Michael, Isabel, and Tess, actually had left Earth to go to Antar at the end of the episode "The Departure." This story is what happens 3 years later, after the Aliens left.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: This is my first Fanfic, so email me and let me know what you think about it!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
I just got here today, and already I have cried my eyes out and your having to comfort me." said Liz, smiling back at Maria, silently thanking her.

"I guess we're making up for lost time." teased Maria.

"Yea, I guess so. Well, come on let's go back in the dining room everybody is probably worried." said Liz.

"What you mean is that Max is worried, right?"

"Maria, shut up!" exclaimed Liz, as she playfully hit Maria on the shoulder, trying to hide the blush that was creeping up and onto her face.

"Owwww...come on, I saw the way he was looking at you." said Maria, as she softly rubbed the area that Liz had hit.

"Maria, NO. You have a very active imagination." replied Liz

Maria rolled her eyes at Liz, as they walked out of Liz's bedroom.

****

"Hey, Mom. Where is everybody?" asked Liz, as she went into the kitchen, where her mother was cleaning the dishes from dinner.

"Are you okay, Liz?" asked Nancy, as she looked Liz up and down.

"I'm fine now, Mom."

"Well, everybody had to go, but Jeremy and your father are down stairs." said Nancy, eyeing Liz carefully. "Oh, Maria, your mother said that she wanted you to stop by her house, before you go to your apartment.

Liz covered up her disappointment well, but she still had wished that she had told Max and everybody else bye.

"Well, I guess that means that I need to go too, babe. See YOU tomorrow." said Maria, as she kissed Liz on the cheek and then gave her a big hug, before she gave Nancy a hug good-bye. "Thank you Nancy for having me and my mom and Jim over for dinner, it was really good."

"Thank you Maria, we should do it again before Liz leaves." replied Nancy.

"Wait, I'll walk you down. Plus, I've got to talk to Jeremy anyways." said Liz, as she and Maria walked down to the restaurant.

****

"Bye, Maria." said Liz, as she hugged Maria and then watched her leave.

When Maria got outside she turned around and made a telephone with her hands, put it up to her ears and then mouthed to Liz, "call me."

Liz nodded her head, she knew Maria enough to know what she meant by that. Liz turned around to find Jeremy and her dad back in the kitchen. Liz's dad was probably boring Jeremy on how the stove worked. Liz went back into the kitchen to save Jeremy and found that Steve was trying to grill some hamburgers, but Jeff and Jeremy were getting in his way. Steve turned around when he heard the door open.

"Hey Liz." said Steve. "Are you okay? "Cause I saw you faint alittle bit ago."

"I'm fine, thanks." replied Liz. "Dad, I'm sorry, I know that you and Jeremy are discussing something of importance, but I need to talk with Jeremy."

"Okay, Lizzie." said Jeff, as Jeremy walked over to Liz, as he so Liz noticed the grateful look that Steve was sending her, she smiled back at him. "We'll finish this later, Jeremy."

"Thank you for that." said Jeremy, as he followed Liz up the stairs.

"Yea, I know my dad. He is very easily amused." said Liz, as they stepped into Liz's bedroom.

"I'm so sorry, Liz, for what I said at dinner!" exclaimed Jeremy. "I wish that I hadn't of brought it up and I wish that I could take it back..."

Liz shushed him with the touch of her finger on his lips. "Shhh, come with me." said Liz, as she walked over to the window and climbed out followed by Jeremy.

"Wow, this place is really amazing."

"Yea, this was my favorite place to think when things got rough. I would just come out here and sit on the lawn chair, and I could think of anything." said Liz, "but we're not here to think, I brought you out here so that I could tell you my decision."

****

Max had decided that from now on whenever he needed to think, he would take a walk, because he would end up doing it anyways and that is also when he did his best thinking. Max couldn't believe what was happening between Liz and Jeremy. He wanted to stop it, but he knew he couldn't because she did love Jeremy. He could feel it coming off of her in vibes, but he also knew that she still loved him...even if she wouldn't admit to it to him or even to herself...and that is what was killing him. He didn't want Liz marrying Jeremy, or her going to Washington D.C. with him. Max was that one who wanted to be with Liz, he wanted to touch her, to love her openly, but mostly to be loved by her. Before Max saw where his feet had taken him, he already knew where he was...he was just below Liz's balcony...and it was calling him to go to her.

Part 16 | Index | Part 18
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.