Fanfic - Max/Liz
"I Was Meant For You"
Part 16
by Britt
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Roswell Characters, and the lyrics are by Jewel.
Summary: Liz's life 3 years after the aliens leave to go to Antar.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
"Is there something I'm missing?" asked Jeremy, as he looked from Max, to Liz.

"No, not really. It's just that when Max and I were together, I used to get so grossed out when they would put Tabasco sauce on their food, but I guess you just have to get used to the taste of it and I also guess that I missed seeing them out it on their food." said Liz, looking at the three aliens hoping that she hadn't said to much.

Isabel nodded her head, indicating to Liz that what she had said was okay.

"So Jeremy, Liz told me that you also go to UCBerkely. What are you majoring in?" asked Jim.

"Yea, what are you doing?" asked Amy, curiously.

Liz was thankful that Jim and Amy had changed the subject, she was also glad that he knew about Max, Isabel, and Michael, because he always seemed to come in handy.

"Yea, I'm actually majoring in Law and Order. This was my last year at UCBerekely, because I got a job working at the FBI in Washington, D.C. I am also going to finish my schooling out there, too. I have also asked Liz to come out there with me, but for some reason she hasn't given me an answer." finished Jeremy, looking at Liz.

Liz could not believe he just said that in front of her parents, and in front of Max, Isabel, Michael, and Maria. Now they are probably going to want an answer out of me, and I still don't know.

"Jeremy, I already told you. I need..."

"More time. I know that, but how much more time? I want you to be with me." Jeremy pleaded.

"I am with you, Jeremy."

"Forever, Liz, forever." Jeremy said, raising his voice.

"I don't want to have this conversation with you, right now. Let's do this when were alone." said Liz, softly and while looking down at her plate.

"Well, I want to have it right now." Jeremy raised his voice a little more, but Liz was still trying to stay clam.

"Jeremy, please." pleaded Liz, now.

"No, Liz. When will we be alone? Uhhh?" asked Jeremy, still looking at Liz like they were alone in the room, even though they weren't.

Liz took a few deep breaths, before answering Jeremy. " I don't know, Jeremy, I don't know." said Liz, as tears started to weld up in her eyes. "Excuse me...I'm sorry." finished Liz, as she rushed to her bedroom and shut the door.

Nobody, at the table could believe what had just happened between Liz and Jeremy, especially Max. he couldn't believe what he had just seen, he wanted to kill Jeremy for hurting Liz and putting her on the spot in front of everybody. Is she okay? Max wondered, and was getting up from the table to go talk to her and find out, but Maria beat him to it.

Maria got up out of her seat just as Max and Jeremy were getting up too.

"You...stay." directed Maria, as she pointed to Jeremy, then she walked to Liz's bedroom and went in.

Maria heard Liz's sobs before she saw her window open. She climbed out of her window, and joined Liz on her balcony.

Liz was sitting on her lawn chair with her face in her hands. "What's wrong, babe?" asked Maria softly.

"Oh, Maria...I...I don't know what to do!" exclaimed Liz, as more tears came out.

"About what?" Maria asked, as she wrapped her arms around Liz.

"About Jeremy asking me to go to Washington D.C. Should I go, or should I stay in Berkeley?" replied Liz, as she wiped her eyes and nose on a tissue that Maria had given her.

"Well, you are his fiance." Maria stated.

"I know, I know." said Liz. " So what you're saying is that I should go with him, since I am engaged to him."

"Is that what you want?"

Liz thought about it for a few moments. "Yes, I wanna be with him...I wanna go." declared Liz.

''Well, okay, there you go. See we fixed that little problem." said Maria, as she gave Liz a hug.

Part 15 | Index | Part 17
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.