Fanfic - Max/Liz
"I Was Meant For You"
Part 18
by Britt
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Roswell characters, but I sure would like to, and I wish I did!!!!
Summary: What if Max, Michael, Isabel, and Tess, actually had left Earth to go to Antar at the end of the episode "The Departure." This story is what happens 3 years later, after the Aliens left.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: This is my first Fanfic, so email me and let me know what you think about it!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
Max quickly decided that he would check on Liz, so he reached up and was just about to climb up the ladder when he heard voices coming from Liz's balcony and suddenly stopped.

"Liz, what is your decision?" asked Jeremy, as he looked at Liz closely.

"Jeremy, I want to move to Washington D.C. with you, and I also wanna move up our wedding." said Liz, looking back at Jeremy.

Max couldn't believe his ears. He sucked in a little sob, it felt like his heart was breaking piece by piece. He knew that they were engaged, but to think that they were going to get married, just completely unnerved him. Why would Liz want to move to Washington D.C., anyways? And what was this about moving up the wedding? Max had all of these thought and more racing around in his head, that he felt alittle dizzy and had to grab a hold of the ladder to steady himself, otherwise he would have fallen on the ground.

''Liz, you don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that." said Jeremy, as he gave Liz a hug. Than he pulled away, and looked at Liz. "What do you mean you want to move up the wedding?"

"Well, I was wondering if we could stay here for the summer, get married before the summer ends, then we can move to D.C., and be there before our fall quarters starts." said Liz, giving Jeremy a pleading look.

"You wanna get married in just a little over 2 months?" asked Jeremy, skeptically.

"Yes." stated Liz.

"This what you really want?"

"Yes." Liz stated, again.

"Okay, it's fine with me. We can do it, if you really want it."

Liz nodded her head and then wrapped her arms around Jeremy. "This is going to be so great! I can't wait and tell my mom and Maria...Oh... and Isabel! Oh, Jeremy, I love you so much!" exclaimed Liz, as she kissed Jeremy on the lips.

"Well, I love you too." said Jeremy, as he kissed Liz on her nose.

"Come on, let's go inside. I'm really tired, and this has been one of the longest days of my life." said Liz, as she lead Jeremy back into her room.

****

Max stood there at the bottom of Liz's balcony, just comprehending what he had heard between Jeremy and Liz. He could hardly breath, but what he wanted to do was climb up onto the balcony and confess his undying love to Liz and plead with her not to marry Jeremy. But for some reason he couldn't, all he could do was turn around and walk around back to his house in the dark of the night, while his heart was breaking.

****

Max walked into his house, and closed the door. He walked past the living room, where Isabel and Michael were watching c.v., he didn't even notice them he was too deep in thought.

"Max." said Isabel quickly, as he walked past her and Michael. "Max." she said louder this time.

Max turned around surprised. "Oh, hey Iz...Michael."

"Max, buddy, you okay?" asked Michael, he was starting to get worried about his friend, Max hadn't of been this way since right after they had arrived on Antar when for the longest time he had been lost with out Liz, and when the tragedy happened with his son (this will all be explained later on in the story, I promise), but eventually it got better during time, and right now that is all Max need was time.

"Not really, but I'll be okay." replied Max, quietly.

Michael and Isabel didn't trust one word that Max had just said, they both knew that Max was hurting because of Liz and Jeremy.

"Max, did something happen while you were on your walk?" asked Isabel, as she stood up, walked over to her brother, and put a hand on his shoulder, trying to get him to confide in her and Michael.

"Yea, something happened, but I don't want to talk about it, so please don't ask." said Max, as he turned around and started to walk up the stairs. "I'm gonna go to bed right now, so don't bother me please."

"Okay, Max, but always know that were here for you if you ever wanna talk with us." said Isabel, as she called after him.

"Thanks." yelled Max, as he went into his room, changed into a pair of boxers and an old white wifebeater, then he got into bed and thought about Liz some more, before falling asleep.

Part 17 | Index | Part 19
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.