Fanfic - Max/Liz
"I Was Meant For You"
Part 15
by Britt
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Roswell Characters, and the lyrics are by Jewel.
Summary: Liz's life 3 years after the aliens leave to go to Antar.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
"But, we still need to go, we have some things that need to be done." said Isabel, walking to the door with Max and Michael. "What time should we be back?"

"Oh, is 7:30pm okay with you?" asked Nancy.

'Yea, it's fine. See you all then, bye. Oh, it was very nice meeting you Jeremy." replied Isabel.

"It was nice meeting the three of you, too." said Jeremy.

Maria walked over to Michael, "So I guess I'll see you tonight?"

"Yea, I guess you will." replied Michael. " Are you going to stay here?"

"Yea, I guess so...I wanna keep an eye on Liz."

"Okay, then I'll see you again later, bye." said Michael, as he gave Maria a kiss and then a hug.

"Make sure you come back." replied Maria, referring to the time when they went to go to Antar. Her wound was not quite healed yet, and that Max couldn't heal...only Michael could.

"Always." Michael said, as he followed Max and Isabel out to the car.

"I guess were gonna see then tonight." said Jeff, to Nancy, but in hearing range to Jeremy, who was not looking forward to the dinner like he had told Liz.

****

Max shut the door to his bedroom, and fell back on the bed. he was glad that Isabel had said that they needed to come home, even when they didn't, because he was exhausted. Who knew seeing Liz again would have made him this tired, well it wasn't seeing Liz that was making him tired, it was everything that came with it. Just then someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Hey, Maxwell. Do you want to watch a movie in my room with Isabel and I?" asked Michael, trying to get Max to stop thinking about Liz and Jeremy being together, because he knew that was exactly what Max was thinking of right now.

"No, thanks. I'm tired, I might just catch a few Z's before we have to get ready for the dinner." replied Max, as he yawned to prove his point.

"Suit yourself, but if you change your mind, you know where Isabel and I will be."

Ever since they had gotten back, and told their parents who they were, their parents insisted that Michael live with them for the time being. So they fixed up the guest room, and that was Michael's bedroom, while Max and Isabel got their old one.

"Yea, I know." Michael turned around and was getting ready to shut the door. "Michael?''

"Yea?"

"Thanks."

"Your very welcome, and remember I got your back, bro. I had it on Antar, and I got it here too." said Michael, as he shut Max's door.

Max set his alarm for the time that he wanted to get up to get ready for the dinner at the Parker's, and then relaxed and feel into a deep, peaceful sleep.

****

"Wow, that was a wonderful meal, Nancy." said Jim, as he pushed his now empty plate away.

"Why, thank you, Jim. I'm glad you liked it." replied Nancy, quite pleased with herself.

Liz looked around the table at her huge family. Liz was sitting in the middle on one side of the circled table, with Jeremy and Nancy sitting on each side of her. Jim was sitting next to Jeremy, next to Jim was Amy, then Maria, then Michael, next to Michael and across from Liz, sat Max, then Isabel, and finally at the end of the table next to Nancy, was Jeff.

She still couldn't believe that her mom invited Max, Isabel and Michael to dinner. She was glad though that she did, because it gave her a chance to get to know them again. She was also glad that Amy and Jim had come, because she had also missed them both.

Liz just happened to look up at Max, and then laughed a little bit. he looked at her with a questionable look on his face. Liz indicated silently to him that he had a little bit of Tabasco sauce on his face just above his lips. He quickly wiped it off and then mouthed a thank you at her. She nodded her head and then looked down and noticed the once full bottle of Tabasco was now almost empty, due to the fact that there were three aliens eating at the table. Liz couldn't hold it in anymore, she busted out laughing. Man, how she had missed that, she thought to herself as everybody stopped their individual conversations with other members of the table and looked at Liz.

"Chicha, are you okay?" asked Maria, a little weirded out by Liz's sudden out burst.

"Yea, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." said Liz, as she and Max exchanged little smiles of knowledgement to each other.

Part 14 | Index | Part 16
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.