Fanfic - Max/Liz
"I Was Meant For You"
Part 14
by Britt
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Roswell Characters, and the lyrics are by Jewel.
Summary: Liz's life 3 years after the aliens leave to go to Antar.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
"Lizzy, you're okay." said Nancy, as Max got up and she sat down next to Liz.

"Yea, Mom. I'm fine." replied Liz, as she gave her mom and dad and then Jeremy a hug, while still sitting in the bed.

Jeremy put his forehead against Liz's. "You scared me! What happened?"

"I guess I haven't eaten in a while and then working for a few hours. It just got to me, but I'm fine now."

"Good."

"Sweetie, do you want me to make you something to eat?" asked Nancy.

"No, Mom. I don't want to spoil the wonderful dinner that you are going to make tonight."

"Liz, I don't think we need to have the dinner tonight. I think you need to stay in bed and get some more rest, we can always reschedule it for later." replied Nancy.

"Mom, I'm fine. I still want to have the dinner!" exclaimed Liz

"Liz, I think you need to eat something." said Max, trying to make her story sound reasonable.

Liz caught on to what Max was saying. "Okay I'll eat, but only if we can still have the dinner tonight. Please, Mom!?!" asked Liz, feeling like a teen who is asking her mother's permission to go out on a date.

"Okay, but only if you eat." said Nancy.

"I'll eat, I'll eat." said Liz, throwing her hands up in defeat.

"Okay, everybody let's let Liz rest a little bit more while I make her something to eat."

"Mom, you don't have to..." then Liz looked at her mother, and then quickly stopped.

"Come on, chop, chop." said Nancy, leaving Liz's room to go fix Liz something to eat.

"Bye, Liz. You rest now." said Maria, giving Liz a smile before leaving the room.

"See ya later." replied Isabel and Michael, as they too left, as Jeff gave Liz a kiss on her head.

"You take care, and try and rest. I'm really looking forward to the dinner." said Jeremy, as he looked at Max, and then kissed his finance on the lips before leaving.

Then there was only Max and Liz left in the room. "Thanks, for saving me...I mean for saying that to my mom. I appreciate it, alot." said Liz, hopping that Max didn't have to leave. "Do you have to go?"

"Yea, it wouldn't be right if I stayed in here alone...with you...because of...Jeremy." stuttered Max.

"I don't care, I missed you so much, and nothing is going to happen because we're just friends...right?"

"Yea...friends...I missed you to Liz, but I promise that we'll have our time to talk." said Max, as he gave Liz a small kiss on the cheek, and then tucked her back into her bed, before leaving. "Sleep good. I'll see you when you wake up."

"Okay, bye." said Liz, as she watched Max leave and shot the door.

Liz looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Man, how time flies when you've passed out, Liz thought out loud. Liz snuggled in deeper into the quilt and took a deep breath, the last thing she remembered was Max's smell all around her, before she fell into a deep, peaceful, sleep.

****

Nancy was in the kitchen making something for Liz to eat, while everybody else sat back down in the living room.

"Max, I think that we need to get home." said Isabel.

"Yea, your probably right." said Max, not wanting to leave Liz, but still having to. "We better get going then. See you all later."

"What your not staying for dinner?"asked Nancy.

"i didn't know that we were invited." replied Max.

"Sure, why don't you join us. I'm sure Liz would love it if you were here, and also Maria, Amy, and Jim are already coming. Maybe your parents could come too?" asked Nancy.

"Oh, they're out of town on business, but I guess we could come and join you for dinner." replied Isabel, looking at Max and Michael, excitedly.

"Great, I'll add three more plates to the table." said Nancy, smiling.

Part 13 | Index | Part 15
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.