FanFic - Max/Liz
"Goodbyes Are Not Forever"
Part 3
by Anonymous
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or it's characters. I would love to own Jason but can't have him either.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This story takes place about two years after destiny. Most of the gang aren't mentioned to much in the story. This story is mostly Max and Liz oriented.
Max walked into his father's office. Phillip was trying very hard to look busy with his files. Trying to give the illusion that nothing he had heard that day bothered him. Yes he was shocked and a bit bothered but these were his children. Well, they weren't children anymore but to him they always would be. He still loved them. He felt safe around them. It would be stupid for him not to feel safe around them. If they intended any harm they would have done so by now. Max stood in the doorway wondering how to start this conversation. " Dad?," he spoke timidly. " Max, sit down." Phillip ordered. Max took a chair and his father sat across from him. " Max I want you to know that this is not very easy for me. I really don't know what to think. I do want you to know however that I don't hate you or your sister. I could never feel that way toward you. I guess I just need some time. I have so many questions." " Dad, I really don't know where to start. There are so many things that I want to tell you. I don't know where to begin. This is hard on me to you know. There is still so much more that you guys don't know but I don't want to burden you with that right now. Right now I'm just glad know that you still want me in your life. I.. I was so afraid that you wouldn't want us anymore. " Max barely lifted his head to look at his father. " Max, one thing that I would never do is not want you in my life. I know I don't show it all the time but I do love you. Nothing is going to change that. But you have to understand that this is new for us. It's a shock but we'll get over it." Neither of them had noticed Isabelle and Diane standing in the doorway listening to the conversation. They both had smiles on their face. Isabelle knew this wouldn't last though. Soon they would have to tell their parents that they were leaving and probably never coming back. A few moments earlier the girls had decided to invite everyone over for dinner. A get together was what they needed and besides it was a good way to get everyone to hang out together for what would be most likely the last time they would ever see each other. Liz had made the phone calls. Alex wouldn't be there. He was away at college and wouldn't arrive for a couple of days. " I see you guys. You can come in." said Phillip. Isabelle and Diane looked at each other astonished. " How did you know we were here?" " It wasn't to hard to hear sniffling over our conversation." he smiled. The girls walked in and the family had a group hug. Max and Isabelle both thought to themselves at the same time that it was too bad this couldn't have happened sooner. At least they knew now. That was all that mattered. Liz heard commotion so she ran to make sure everything was all right. She found a really cheesy family scene. She was happy for them though especially for Max. He was so worried. Max turned around to find his Liz looking in and smiled. She walked over to him and they held each other. Neither had noticed that the rest of the family left the room. They just continued to hold each other and stare into each others eyes. " Liz, I love you so much. I wish you could come with us. I don't know how to do this. How to be away from you." Liz stared into those beautiful eyes of his. She knew how he felt. This was unbearable. They were finally together again and now they were going to be separated. How do you cram what you wished would be a lifetime of experiences into six days? All she could do right now was hold him and be there for him right now. " Max..." Max interrupted her with a kiss. It was a sweet, gentle kiss. One filled with all of his heart. Liz wrapped her arms around Max's shoulders drawing him in closer. Their bodies rubbed against each other not allowing for any space to come between them. Their kiss deepened as they became unaware of their surroundings. Max lifted Liz up to the desk and trailed heated kisses up and down her throat. Trying to muster all the strength she had Liz whispered his name over and over. Max knew this obviously wasn't the best place to do this. It was so hard to remain sane around her. She made him so crazy doing things he knew he shouldn't. He had to stop as much as he didn't want to. Max slowed down their kissing and breathed heavily into her ear. " Liz, you have no idea how much I want you right now but we can't do this. Let's go back into the den before we both do something we know we'll regret." Max still held her in his arms. Liz looked up at him and smiled. " Max, you are always protecting me. How do you know whether or not I want this to?" she grabbed his hand and jumped off of the desk. " Come on let's go. I think everyone is here now!" Smiling Max followed Liz out of the room.
Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.