FanFic - Crossovers
"Trip to Roswell"
Part 5
by Amanda
Disclaimer: I don't own Angel's characters, Roswell's characters, or Charmed's characters.
Summary: Cordy and Phoebe both see the Roswell gang in trouble, so Cordelia, Angel, Phoebe, Pure, and Piper head down to Roswell.
Category: Crossovers
Rating: PG-13
As Angel stared at the green sign that read '2 miles to Roswell' he couldn't help but feel like he'ld seen it before.

"Hurry up. You can admire the sign on the way back, when everyone's safe," Cordelia's voice irrupted his thoughts.

"Yeah. You're right," Angel answered, unsteady and pushed it to the back of his mind.

"I can't believe that we made it in time!" Phoebe repeated staring at the five in front of her.

"I told you we would," Prue answered, keeping an eye on Maria and Liz.

"Hopefully we can stop whatever it was in your vision," Piper added, most of her attention on Michael.

"We still have the Book of Shadows, right?" Prue asked again.

Phoebe sighed. Maybe it was just that Prue had asked that question about a fifty times in the last minute, but she was beginning to think Prue cared more about the book than the teens.

"Yes, we still have it," Phoebe answered, lugging the huge book full of demons and spells onto the table.

"Don't put there in plain sight where anyone or anything could see it!" Prue spat.

Phoebe cast Prue a dark look before putting the book back into her bag.

"Don't worry, as long as we have that this job will be a peice of cake," Prue said, understanding Phoebe meaning behind her look.

Phoebe just shook her head.

A black coat swept in the door. But the coat wasn't really what she was staring, actually it was more like drolling, at. It was the guy wearing.

'Probably the hottest guy from Earth wearing it,' Maria thought to herself. 'And it isn't even cheating on Michael because he isn't from Earth,' she reasoned.

Maria watched him head towards her section with excitement. 'Too bad he is walking with a brunette. Oh well, I still have Michael,' she thought.

Maria was lost in her thoughts of the stranger. So lost, that she barely noticed the women outside who had a huge simile, and blonde hair.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.