FanFic - Crossovers
"Trip to Roswell"
Part 4
by Amanda
Disclaimer: I don't own Angel's characters, Roswell's characters, or Charmed's characters.
Summary: Cordy and Phoebe both see the Roswell gang in trouble, so Cordelia, Angel, Phoebe, Pure, and Piper head down to Roswell.
Category: Crossovers
Rating: PG-13
The dirty green sign said '2 miles to Roswell'.

'Too bad the road has to be so dusty, this'll ruin my car. And I just had it washed,' Prue thought as she followed the signs arrow. Then she mentally cursed herself for being so selfish when people's lives are in danger.

"Two more miles. Isn't that a lot? Do you think we'll make it in time?" Phoebe's voice, filled with anxiety.

"Sure we will, Phoebe. Don't worry about it," Prue's voice responded lightly.

Tess, Kyle, and Alex walked into the Crashdown and sat next to Max and Isabel.

"What is it? What the big problem?" Kyle asked bored, not even bothering to keep his voice down.

Max quickly looked around but no one seemed to notice Kyle's out burst.

"Isabel was dream walking before she came here and saw," he lowered his to barely a whisper, "us."

There was a short dramatic pause that that seemed like hours before Alex asked, "Um ... what?"

"Well, I had nothing to do," Isabel began defensively, "I was testing my powers by not just concentrating on a certain person, but trying to reach it as far as it could go. Anyway, I saw us, plain and simple. We were outside the Crashdown looking shocked and horrified. Then I realized that was also feeling the shock and horror." Isabel clearly shuddered just from the memory.

"But that was just you falling asleep, right? I am no one could actually be dreaming about hurting us five, right?" Tess asked nervously.

"No, us eight. Michael, Liz, and Maria were there also. And no, I didn't fall asleep,"

"And what is even more strange is Liz is suspicious of someone new in town that no one else remembers seeing," Max finished.

"Well, I wouldn't say that is weirder than someone dreaming of us being scared," Alex reasoned.

"Maybe not, but it still is something to consider. Has anyone else noticed anyone strange, more specifically anyone who is blonde?" Max asked.

They were so deep in conversation, they didn't notice the unusual guests who walked into the cafe.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.