FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Without You"
Part 4
by Beckamania
Disclaimer: I don't own them *winces as the wb lawyers hold a gun to her head*
Summary: Post-Destiny fic. Maria is trying to deal.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Life goes on,
but I'm gone,
cause I die,
without you.
-Without you from rent.

She tighened the towel around her self. She got up. Michael looked at her. Maria looked down. She rubbed her arms that stung of rug burn.

"Where were you thinking of heading?" He asked. Maria sat on the bed and stayed silent. "Well?!" He yelled.

"Get out....please." She said shakily.

Michael walked over. "You can't do that. You can't run off and then try to run off again when you've been found." Maria tried to get away from him. He grabbed her arm. "You're coming back to Roswell." He said softly yet firmly.

She shook her head. "No. Please Michael."

"I'm not letting you stay here." Maria pushed him away. "You can't tell me what to do."

"Fine, what about Liz, and Alex. 'Cause there just down the hall. I could get them if you want."

Maria looked at him. "Get out."

"No."

Maria looked at him, sighed, defeted. "Fine, but, can you at least step outside while I put my clothes back on?"

Michael then realized for the first time that she was naked under the towel. "I..........Yeah....." He got out.

Maria quickly put her clothes back on. She opened the back window and threw her bags out. She slowly climbed out. She crept to her car. Thankfully it was too dark to be seen. She got to her car. She silently put her things in her trunks. "Maria!" She heard him yell. He ran to her. She quickly got in the driver's seat. The passenger opened and shut. She looked over at him. "Get out."

"I don't think so. Wherever you go I go."

"What about your precious Isabel?"

"What? I don't care about her."

"Then why did you put your arm around her in the crashdown!"

"I....I just did."

"Please, get out."

He grabbed her and yanked her towards him. He kissed her hungrily. Maria pushed him away and slapped him. She got out of the car. She walked down the road. "Maria! Where are you going?"

"Away from you!" Michael caught up to her and grabbed her shoulders. He spinned her around to face him. She was crying. "Let me go." She protested.

Michael ran his fingers down her skin. "No. Maria, please don't leave me."

"Me leave you?! Who walked out on who buddy? HUH! Who has caused so much heartache to who!? I've been trying to make this work for so long!"

"I know.....I'm sorry."

That caught her off gaurd. "What.......you're what?"

"I'm so sorry Maria." He used this oportunity to capture her lips in a kiss.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.