FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Who Are You?"
Part 7
by Ta'al
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell High, and most likely never will. All of these characters are borrowed from the television show, and whoever owns it. The story is mine and can be published, copied and displayed freely as long as this disclaimer is attached and any age restrictions are observed. Personally, I don't care if your under 18 and read NC-17, but I don't have much of a choice in the matter…
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Isabelle was blanched, looking decidedly green, and almost crying. Liz, on the other hand, was totally calm, as seemed to be the case often these days.

"Did that really happen?" Isabelle asked shakily.

"It did."

"When? I don't recognise this place."

"This happened a long, long time ago. The year was 1232." Isabelle turned sharply towards Liz at that.

"1232, that's over 700 hundred years ago!"

"768 years, to be exact."

"Then that wasn't you, you're my age."

Liz turned towards Isabelle, her eyes were again calm, almost dead.

"It was me. Sort of. I am going to show you one or two more things, then you will understand. Oh, but this next bit. I think you would understand it better from my point of view. I can do that, you will experience things from my eyes, but only watch. You'll do what I did."

Isabelle started to protest, but Liz held up a hand.

"You'll thank me later, believe me." Her eyes becoming momentarily mischievous, before returning to soberety again.

Liz clicked her fingers.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.