FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"The Unknown"
Part 5b
by Anne B.
Disclaimer: Sadly none of this belongs to me…Roswell belongs to the WB, Jason Katims, and all of those producer people, and Melinda Metz…please don’t sue me…The song Unknown is by Lifehouse. I don’t own that either, surprise, surprise!
Summary: Post-Viva Las Vegas…
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Liz giggled softly as her head hit the pillow, but Max silenced her by capturing her lips once more, kissing her deeply before pulling away and staring down at her with hot, loving eyes.

“Liz…you know that you’re the goddess of my world, right?” He asked her, as he slid down her body, kissing her one bare knee, and then the other. “I worship every inch of you.” He breathed out between kisses, as Liz moaned, finding herself incredibly aroused by his words as well as his actions.

Sliding his hands up her thighs in slow, steady motions, Max came to the line of her slip, continuing to slide it up her body, as she thrust her hips upward, partially to help him along in his motion of undressing her, and partially out of desire, as her body ached to be as close to Max as she possibly could. His hands continued upwards, pushing the silky fabric up her torso, and over her breasts, until he was finally able to release it from over her head, tossing aside.

When Max looked down at his love, he was completely aroused by the look on her face. Her eyes were glazed over with desire and her chest heaved up and down with quick breaths, her body shaking from the onslaught of his incredibly touch.

“Liz…” Max spoke with a sly grin on his face. She turned and looked back up at him, awareness returning to her eyes, as she acknowledged him with a curious gaze. “It’s your turn again, honey.”

“What?” Liz asked him breathlessly, still slightly out of it.

Max chuckled softly. “Fine…I’ll give you a break this time and take care of it myself.” He rolled off the bed to the side and stood, unfastening his belt and letting his pants fall to the floor…now dressed only in a pair of boxers, Max slid back onto the bed, curling up beside Liz, and gently stroking a hand through her hair, as he stared down at her tenderly.

“I love you.” He swore to her again…knowing that he could never say it enough…he really, truly did love her, with every ounce of his being. She was his whole world…his life. Without her, he’d be nothing.

Coming back to life, Liz rolled over onto her side to face him, a soft, loving smile creeping into her face.

“I love you too, Max. I could never say that enough to you…I love you so much…with all my heart. I’d do anything for you.”

“Anything?” Max inquired softly, as he positioned himself over her again, pinning her to the bed beneath him.

“Yes…anything…” Liz confirmed, as she stared up into his eyes, breathed in his scent, and let him consume her entire world...

“Then let me love you.” He murmured, kissing the tip of her nose lightly, before dragging his lips in a straight line down her face, through valley of her breasts, and down her belly, where he stopped, plunging his tongue into her belly button once, before returning his mouth to hers for a passionate embrace.

“Yes!” Liz whispered against Max’s lips, as she led his hands around her back to the clasp of her bra, helping him, as he slowly unfastened it, peeling the material away to release her from it’s captivity.

Max’s eyes grew wide in amazement as he stared at Liz for a few moments, before finally kissing her softly as his hand cupped her breast, and his fingers began playing with the slowly hardening tip.

“You’re beautiful.” He sighed softly into her mouth, lingering there for a few more moments, before capturing her ignored side into his mouth, suckling on it for a few moments as he teased her nipple with his tongue.

Liz threw her head back and moaned with pleasure, as he switched his assault to the other side, kissing her chest reverently before pleasuring it with his mouth. Sliding even lower, he kissed his way down her stomach, savoring each taste, every sensation, until he reached the line of her silky panties.

Raising his head to meet her eyes, Max silently asked one last time for permission, before sliding the last offensive garment down her legs, running his lips lightly down her thighs and across her knees, until he slid it off her feet, and dropped it off the edge of the bed.

Pulling himself off the foot of the bed, Max took a step back and stared down at the beautiful creature lying on the bed before him. She was a vision unlike anything Max had ever imagined…and he had imagined, many times, what this moment would be like for him.

Liz lay back on the bed, staring right back up at the man she loved. This moment was perfect for her…she couldn’t even remember the last time she had been so completely happy…so at peace with herself. A part of her didn’t want the moment to ever end…but a stronger force was pulling her towards a moment of completion…she wanted to connect with Max, to feel him inside of her. To commit the most intimate act of love with him alone…and that desire pushed her forward, as she sat up and crawled to the edge of the bed, sitting before Max, and smiling up at him.

“My turn.” She reminded him, as she reached up to his waist, and pushed his boxers to the floor, releasing his throbbing member to the air, and eyeing it for the first time. It was…perfect…everything about him was perfect.

“Make love to me, Max.” Liz asked him one last time, as she slid a single finger down the length of him, causing him to shudder as waves of pleasure coursed through his body.

“As you wish.” He swore to her with love, as he wrapped his arms around her, and settled her back down in the center of the bed, positioning himself above her.

Sliding one hand up to cup her face, Max met her eyes and breathed out one last time: “I love you.”

Slowly, inch by inch, he began to slide himself into her, never breaking contact with her eyes. At their first most intimate touch, Max felt the sensations of pleasure surge through his body, and it took every ounce of control within him to not plunge into her quickly and complete their connection. Love flowed from his eyes into hers, as he slowly buried himself deeper and deeper within her.

Suddenly, about halfway in his slow movement stopped, as he felt himself hit a barrier…the barrier that shouldn’t still be there. Max froze, and surprise surged into his eyes as he stared at her in shock.

“You’re still a virgin.” He gasped out, his mind suddenly whirling with questions.

“Shhh…” Liz hushed him with a soft finger pressed to his lips. “Please don’t stop…this should be about us…the past doesn’t matter. Please, Max…we can talk about it later.”

His piercing gaze softened, as he looked down into the face he loved…he wanted this night regardless of what had happened with Kyle. This was him and Liz…it had been perfect, all night…he wanted to keep it perfect and unscathed…they could talk later.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” He cried out, his eyes glazing with tears of emotion. Sliding his hand down over her lower stomach, it glowed with a soft light, and Liz felt a warmth deep inside of her as Max dissolved the molecules of her barrier.

This time it was Liz who found herself teary eyed, marveling once again at the gift she had been given in this beautiful, loving man who had traveled across galaxies to find her and love her. Cupping his face in her hand, Liz leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips.

“I love you so much.” She sighed, as she felt him push the rest of the way into her, completing not only their physical connection, but also connecting them mentally, in a manner beyond anything they had ever felt before. Their feelings and emotions swept between their joined minds, as Max slowly began to move within her, setting a steady, rhythm so they could feel every subtle movement.

Liz felt like she was flying, as Max’s sensations consumed her mind…his wonder and amazement at her, and the intense pleasure he was feeling as he buried himself, over and over again, inside of the depths of Liz’s being. The feeling of Max’s pleasure mixed with Liz’s own was a euphoric feeling that sent Liz to new heights.

Max’s mind was consumed with one feeling that he felt surging out of Liz so powerfully that it almost knocked him over…love…unending love, powerful love…the kind of love that lasts forever. Max now knew without a doubt that when Liz said she’d do anything for him, she meant it. It seemed as though her feelings for him hadn’t faded a bit in their time apart…if anything they grew more intense than he could have ever imagined.

As their pleasure increased, their pace increased right beside it, until they both reached their peaks, exploding with an intensity beyond anything that Max or Liz could have possibly imagined. As the waves of pleasure began to slow and eventually fade, Max rolled to the side, collapsing with exhaustion, and letting loose a frustrated sigh at the loss of their connection.

He turned back to Liz and wrapped his arms around her in a loving embrace, pulling her up against him as they both faded off into sleep together.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.