Fanfic - Crashdown After Hours
"Screaming Inside"
Part 7
by Carrie
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, all of the Roswell characters belong to Jason Katims.
Summary: Liz's little brother, Sam, dies one night after being sick for years. After that Liz's parents no longer want her, so they ship her off to a mental hospital. Where Liz meets another patient there, Max.
Category: Crashdown After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Author's Note: This story really doesn't follow any of the plot line of the show and there are no alien related things. This involves rape, so if this subject offends you I would recommend you do not read this. But the story's main idea is not about rape and I do not go into great detail about it.
Max woke up three hours later. He looked over at the clock and saw it was 4:30. Oh shit Max thought to himself. He had to be picked up in 45 minutes to go see his therapist. If he and Liz did not get up right away Ian would find them like this and they would both be in more trouble then they could handle.

"Liz we have to get up," Max whispered quietly in her ear.

"Come on Liz wake up. Please princess, please wake up." Max whispered a little more louder this time. He also shook her gently.

"Liz if you get up I will make it worth your while tonight." Max told Liz. Liz open her eyes up a little bit, and started to rub the sleepy dirt out of them

"What happens if I don't get up then what will you do to me?" Liz asked Max.

"Just know if you don't up get now whatever I do you will not like at all." Max told her with an evil grin on his face.

"Your bluffing." Liz said while sitting up. Then took the sheet that was covering them and wrapped it around her body. Liz missed the body heat coming off Max right away. Once Liz was off of him, Max got up and put on his boxers, pants, and shirt.

"Oh come on Max I wanted to see more of that show." Liz told Max.

Max didn't think it was as funny as Liz did. He just seemed to ignore her. So Liz sat on the bed and watched Max's every move. Max started to pick up all of Liz's clothes. After he had them all of walked over to the other side of the bed where Liz was sitting. He placed the items next to her on the bed. Then with one quick moment he pull her up to a standing position. Max unwrapped the sheet from Liz which left her standing naked.

He leaned down and placed his mouth on her left breast. He twirled his tongue around her nipple until her could feel it harden. Then he pull away from her. Liz moaned at the loss of contacted. Max looked over at the clock and saw he still had 20 minutes before Ian came and got him. So he put his mouth on Liz's other nipple. Liz put her hands in Max's hair and started to pull at it. Max broke the contact between him and Liz again. He then pick up her bra and held it up to her.

"Can I trust you to get dressed or do you want me to help you?" Max asked Liz in a husky whisper.

"Max this not fair. You can't just leave me like this." Liz saw that she was getting no where with this.

"Max I want you to help me get dressed." Liz finally deiced.

Liz held out her arms and Max pushed the bra straps on her arm. Then he turned Liz around and hooked the bra. Next Max picked up her under wear. Liz picked up one foot and then the other one. Max slid the under wear back up Liz's legs. Liz could not take it anymore and she started to shake.

"Princess it will be OK just hold on to me. It was wrong of me to tease you, but I want to tell you right now that we can't do anything again for two days. You will be sore tomorrow and if we make love again it will only make it worse." Max quietly told Liz. Liz grabbed on to Max and let him put on her jeans. Lastly she raised her hands over her head and let Max put on her shirt. Max stood looking at her, than suddenly Liz pull Max into a tight hug. They let go of each other just as the door was opening.

"Kiddies I am sorry to tell you that we won't be playing any games tonight. In fact I know will miss me, but we can't have any more fun for a couple of days." Ian told them both. Ian walked over to Liz and grabbed her breast through the shirt she was wearing. Max could not stand the site of this so he walked over and punched Ian in the face.

"Max I don't think that would have been the right move on your part." Ian told Max. After that Ian walked over to Max and grabbed him by the arm pulling him out of the room. Liz could not stand to watch this anymore, so she ran over to Max's bed and laid down on it. After a couple of minutes she started to cry and when Max came back he found her still crying on his bed.

"Liz it is OK. Ian did not hurt me he just took me to my therapist then left. After five hours of spilling my guts I left my therapist room. I thought that Ian was going to bring me back here, but Ian never showed up. So I just walked back. I promise I am fine." Max told her. He then quickly got into the bed with her. Max wrapped his arms around Liz pulling her body close to his. Liz still continued to cry. Max did not know what to did so he started to sing the lullaby his mom had sung to him when he was little to him again. Finally Liz fell a sleep at 2:30 am.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.