FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Pure Shores"
Part 2
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: I don't own the WB, a Tropical Island, or The Movie Blue Lagoon.
Summary: This is kind of a take off of Blue Lagoon, that starred Christopher Atkins and Brooke Sheilds. Max is not an alien in hear so there are no powers.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: To all the Dreamgirls that would probably love to see this happen, and to Linda who first heard this idea at about 3:30 in the morning. And to All Saints who's song Pure Shores is the Bomb.
Max stares at the blood, "What's going on?"

"How would I know, where did this come from?"

Max just shakes his head he's feeling disoriented and he sits down on one of the cushions on the deck and immediately stands up. He lifts the cushion up and it weighs a ton. It starts to dawn on him, he looks around at the deck and notices what he was to busy to notice before, there is water all over the deck, he goes around and starts to feel all the cushions. Liz looks at him like he's crazy.

"What are you doing?"

"The seats are soaking wet!" He tells her panicked.

"So, are parent's are gone, there's blood that we can't explain and your worried about the seats being wet!" Liz says in a high scream bordering on hysterical "I think your dad did something to my mom!"

Max turns around and grabs her by the shoulders shaking her, "My Dad didn't do anything to your mom, don't you understand, the seats are wet meaning that there was a storm last night." He lets her go and she almost falls.

She looks at him, "So what does all this mean?"

He looks at the deck and then up at her. "I don't think our parents went for some stroll on the beach, at least without telling us. I think that something happened to them."

Liz looks at him, "Are you saying that they fell overboard or something?"

He turns away from her and looks out to the sea.

She walks up to him and turns him around, "Hey this involves me to so you better tell me everything that your thinking right now!"

"Okay I think that there was a bad storm and our parent's are out there somewhere." He looks back at the ocean.

Liz follows his gaze, "Well then we need to find them."

Max nods at her and goes over to the consol and turns the key to start the engine.

He turns the key and there is nothing, no sound not a thing. Max turns it again and it's the same thing.

"What's wrong?" Liz asks.

"I don't know, hold on a second." He goes down below and about 5 minutes go by before he comes back, a defeated look on his face.

"What is it?"

"The engine is flooded, there was a leak...I fixed it but were not going anywhere."

"What do you mean were not going anywhere, we have to save our parents!!"

"Oh and you think that I want to just sit here? I can't make it work, there's nothing I can do about it."

With everything that's happened it's just to much for Liz, "What are you saying, are parent's are out at sea and were stuck here?"

Max looks at her with tears in his eyes but he's trying to be strong for her sake.

"Yeah that's what I'm saying."

Liz looks at him and nods, "Oh okay." And then faints dead away.

Max looks at her where she's fallen and puts his head in his hands and starts to cry.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.