FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Pure Shores"
Part 1
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: I don't own the WB, a Tropical Island, or The Movie Blue Lagoon.
Summary: This is kind of a take off of Blue Lagoon, that starred Christopher Atkins and Brooke Sheilds. Max is not an alien in hear so there are no powers.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: To all the Dreamgirls that would probably love to see this happen, and to Linda who first heard this idea at about 3:30 in the morning. And to All Saints who's song Pure Shores is the Bomb.
All Saints - Pure Shores
I've crossed deserts for miles
swam water for time
Searching places to find
A pieceof something to call mine (i'm comin, i'm comin)
A piece of something to call mine (i'm comin, coming closer to u)
ran along many moors, walked thru many doors
The place where I wanna be
Is the place I can call mine (i'm coming, i'm coming)
Is the place I can call mine (i'm coming, coming closer to you)
CHORUS
i'm moving, i'm coming, can you hear what i hear
it's calling you my dear, out of reach
(take me to my beach)
I can hear it calling you
I'm coming, not drowning swimming closer to you
ooh ooh
Never been here before, i'm intrigued, i'm unsure
I'm searching for more
I've got something to call mine
I've got something to call mine
CHORUS
movin', comin' can u hear what i can hear (hear it out of reach)
i can hear it calling you
swimming closer to you
Many faces i have seen
many places i have been
walkied the desert, swam the shores (comin' closer to you)
many faces i have known, many ways in which I've grown
Moveing closer on my own (comin' closer to you)
i'm moving, i feel it
i'm comin' (comin') not drowning (drownin')
i'm movin', i feel it (feel it)
i'm comin' (comin') not drowning (drowing)
______________________________________________________________________

Liz was sitting on the bow of the yacht, she looked back at her mom, she couldn't believe that her mother was going to marry this guy. It's not that he was a jerk, it was his son. His name was Max and he was spoiled rotten. He treated Liz like she was nothing, and she had tried being nice to him but finally gave up. She knew she should be enjoying herself, I mean here she was out sailing the seas, for Spring Break and she was complaining. But oh well only 2 and a half months left of school and she would be out of there, and her mother could do what she wanted.

She rubbed the rest of her lotion on and put her head phones on, then layed back letting the sun work it's magic. She closed her eyes and tried to relax, but that was easier said then done. "Am I in your sun?" he asked.

She looked up at him and felt that feeling again, she couldn't help it. The boy was cute, and that body well it was perfect. But he was still an asshole. "Actually you are in my sun." He moves and sits down next to her, she lays back and closes her eyes, but she can feel his hot stare traveling the length of her body.

*God she's hot, to bad she's so stuck up!* He gazes at her body from the tips of her toes all the way to her silky brown hair.

"Are you in the habit of undressing girls with your eyes?" She says to him with her eyes closed.

Max sputters, "I wasn't looking at you!"

Liz laughs a fake laugh, "Yeah sure."

"What about you, you think I don't notice how you stare at me?" Max asks her.

Liz sits up and looks at him, "I was looking at you wondering what it's going to be like to have you as a brother."

He smirks at her, "The way you look at me is not brotherly, and I have news for you, just because your mom marries my dad does not make us brother and sister. No matter how much they try to make us into some happy little family it's not ever going to be that way."

Liz stands up and get her walkman, "Your right, and if you think I want this anymore then you do then your wrong. As soon as I turn 18 I'm out of there, and the only time I'll have to see you is for so called family functions."

Max nods at her, "Good as long as we understand each other."

Liz nods and heads to her cabin down below.

That night everyone is asleep and the yacht is anchored in the water, none of them see the big storm approaching and the waves getting bigger.

Sarah wakes up because the waves are knocking the boat around. She wakes Chris up.

"Chris the water is really rocky."

He gets up and puts his pants on, she throws her pants on over her pajamas as well.

"No you stay here I'll be right back."

"Don't be silly, I can help two heads are better then one."

********************************

The next day Liz wakes up and yawns, she stretches and then goes to her little dresser and pulls out a bikini, *the one good thing about being out at sea is I don't have to decide what to wear every day.* She goes up to the top of the boat and no one is there. She looks around and realizes that their on a beach, the boat is up on the land. "Mom? Chris?" She goes back downstairs and looks in the galley and no one is there, she goes to her Mom and Chris's cabin and knocks, when no one answers she knocks again and goes in covering her eyes. "Mom?" She doesn't hear anything so she opens her eyes and their not there. She goes down the hall to Max's room and knocks on the door but no one answers. She goes in and Max is stretched out on the bed asleep. She goes over to him and shakes him awake.

"Hmm what?" he says sleepily, then he notices it's her. "What are you doing in here? Get out!"

"Shut up! I'm looking for my mom, thier not here and were on land."

"What are you talking about?"

"What part didn't you understand, come on and help me find them their probably exploring."

"Can you get out?"

"Why?"

"Becuase I don't sleep in anything." He tells her.

Liz blushes and goes out the door quickly.

A minute passes and Max comes out wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top and some teva's which he puts on. They go up the stairs and Max looks around, "When did we get to land?" He wonders aloud.

"DAD!" he calls out loudly.

"MOM!" Liz shouts.

Max goes down the ladder and Liz climbs down after him and he helps her. The look around and start walking calling out for thier parent's. Finally after a half hour they decide to go back and wait. As Liz is walking across the top of the yacht she sees something and goes over to it.

"OH GOD!"

Max comes over to her,"What?"

He looks down where she's staring and sees blood.........

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.