FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Insatiable Hunger"
Part 7
by Christina
Disclaimer: don't own them, but I have fun playing with them!
Summary: THIS IS A CHALLENGE BY SARA!!! 1. Must be M/L
2. Has to be NC-17 in every part that you write
3. Max and Liz have to have sex in the following: Max's bedroom, Liz's bedroom, Crashdown Cafe, Desert, and the Eraser room. ( Be VERY DESCRIPTIVE !!!!)
4. Max and Liz have a water fight and pillow fight
5. Max and Liz get detention and make out on a desk
6. Max picks out Liz's night wear and Liz does the same for Max, both of their outfits have to be sexy
7. Both of their parents catch them having sex ( Must use one of the places listed on # 3 )
8. Max and Liz have a talk about them being caught in bed with their parents

Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
"What happened?" Max looked in the rearview mirror of the car to see Michael staring forward, his eyes clouded by sleep.

He looked down at Liz and she smiled up at him as she rubbed her head. "Ouch." She sat up and began to laugh.

Max couldn't help his own laugh from escaping his lips when he realized she was okay. Eventually, he cleared his throat and said, "Uh, just a little accident, Michael. Nothing I can't take care of." He put the car in reverse and pulled it back ten feet.

Then he reached for the handle and made a motion to stand up when Liz tugged on his arm and motioned to his lap. He looked down and saw that he was still hanging out of his pants. "Oh, yeah. Thanks," he said to her, an amused smile still tugging at his lips.

At the sound of Max zipping his pants, they heard Michael groan and they looked back at him and Maria, who was now awake. "Oh God, you two!" Michael cried, looking skyward in annoyance. You guys were doing kinky sex stuff with us in the car, weren't you? That's why the car is wrecked."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Max said innocently. He bit back the huge smile fighting to reach his lips, exited the car, and walked around to the front to assess the damage. It wasn't bad at all. The plastic bumper was a little dented and scratched, the right side head-light was smashed, and there were a few pieces of twisted metal sticking out.

Michael joined him and whistled. "Nice job. Can you fix it?"

In response, Max held his hand over the damage and instantly, the car was in perfect shape again.

"Very nice," Michael said approvingly. He moved to return to the car and muttered under his breath, "I do have to say, it must have been one hell of a blow-job to make you go off the side of the road."

"What was that?" Max asked, sharply.

Michael turned to face him. "I didn't say anything."

"Yes you did, and I want to know what it was," Max answered, not fooled. He rolled his eyes when he heard his own words on Michael's lips.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

*****

The sun was just beginning to set when they pulled into the parking lot of the Residence Inn in northeast Albuquerque.

The two couples walked together to the registration desk. "How can I help you?" the college age girl asked when they approached the desk.

"We need two rooms," Max said.

"Single bed or double?"

"Single," all four of the teenagers said and then laughed, mildly embarassed at how eager they sounded.

"Did you want them next to each other? There are doors that join the rooms when they are next to each other."

"Sure," Max shrugged.

Liz couldn't help herself. "I know what you're thinking Michael. Sorry to disappoint you but our answer is still no. No foursome."

Everyone broke into laughter except for Michael who growled in frustration. "I am never going to live that down, am I?"

"Not for a while, buddy," Max said, slapping him on the back.

Max finished up the paperwork and paid for the rooms. The girl gave him two keys and told them to enjoy their stay, and they made their way to the elevators.

*****

"Wow, this is a pretty nice room," Liz said, looking around.

Max nodded and then wrapped his arms around her from behind. She closed her eyes and relaxed in his strong arms.

"Liz?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you realize how much trouble we're going to be in when we get home?"

She sighed, and turned to face him. "Yeah, I know. But, I'd rather not think about it. Lets just have some fun for a few days, okay?"

"It's a deal." He smiled and then descended on her mouth.

She moaned, loving the taste of his luscious lips. She felt the familiar pulsing sensation in between her legs and she deepened the kiss. He pulled her body up against his, picking her up so that her feet were just off the ground, and she rubbed her hips over his. Instantly, she felt him grow rigid against her. She brought her hanging legs up around his hips and tossed her head back while his lips lowered to her throat.

"Oh, Max," she moaned breathlessly, raising one of her hands and running it through his dark hair.

He pulled back to look her in the face. His eyes blazed with desire as he grinned and said, "So Liz, do you wanna...."

She didn't let him finish. "Yes. God, please!" She kissed him hard and he began to move towards the bed, but before they got there, they were interrupted by the sound of knocking.

Liz frowned and sighed. "It's Michael and Maria, we better get that."

"Do we have to?" Max whined.

"I think so," she answered. Max thrusted his lower lip out, pouting for all he was worth, and she giggled. "Oh, poor baby," she said, sympathetically. Then, in a more naughty, seductive voice, she added, "Don't worry, there will be plenty of time for that."

He smiled and kissed her, but before he could deepen it, the knocking came again, more insistent. Max's shoulders sagged and he walked to the suite-mate doors, opening them to reveal Michael and Maria.

Michael was looking at his wrist-watch and said, "One minute, forty-five seconds."

"What?" Max asked, confused.

"You entered that room, one minute and forty-five seconds ago. From your appearances, you know - rumpled clothes, swollen mouths, messy hair - I'd say that you were already prepared to jump each other's bones. Sorry to have interrupted, but we are dying of starvation, and we came to see if you wanted to go get something to eat with us?"

Liz began to straighten her clothes and hair at Michael's remark and then realized how hungry she truly was when he mentioned food. "I'm famished," she said, nodding.

Michael smirked, "For food or for Max?"

"Funny, Michael. Remind me to laugh later."

"So touchy, Liz," Michael teased and Maria slapped him lightly on the arm.

"Come on guys," she said. "If I don't eat soon I'm going to faint."

Max held out his hand to Liz and said, "Let's go."

*****

They ended up walking to the Ruby Tuesdays across the street from the hotel. It was the closest restaurant and they were all starving.

After they had been seated, they began to look over the menu.

"Hmm. Everything looks so good," Maria said, clutching her stomach. "I'm so hungry right now that I think I could eat one of everything on the menu."

"What are you going to get?" Max asked Liz, leaning over so that their heads were touching as they observed the menu.

"Ummmm, I'm thinking the steak and chicken fajitas look really good. How about you?"

Max smiled. "I was actually looking at those as well."

Liz flipped to the back of the menu to look at the drinks. "Oh, that looks so good," she pointed to a picture of a chocolatey looking drink with whip cream on top.

"Why don't you get it then?" Max said.

"Because it has alcohol and she's not twenty-one," Maria answered for her. "Same reason as me."

"Oh, pish-posh. I'm sure if you ask him real nicely, Max can take care of that? What do you say, buddy?' Michael said, smirking at his friend.

Max shrugged. "Hey, I don't mind. If you girls want to drink, just give me your licenses. I'll change them for you."

Maria didn't hesitate. Her license was out of her purse within five seconds. Max took it in his hands and five seconds later than that, she was a twenty-one year old. "How about you, Liz?" Max asked.

She looked unsure. "I don't know. I...I have never really drank alcohol before."

Maria flashed Liz puppy dog eyes. "Oh Liz, please?!! Come on, we're on vacation. Well, not really but you know what I mean. Let's just cut lose and have some fun!"

Liz thought about it for a second and then nodded. "You're totally right, Maria." She pulled her license out of her wallet and handed it to Max. He changed the date and handed it back to her just as the waitress arrived.

"What can I get y'all to drink?"

The guys ordered cokes. Maria and Liz looked at each other and simultaneously said, "Malted Mudslides!"

The waitress looked at the girls, amused. "You two look a little young. Can I see some identification?"

Smugly, the girls pulled out their ID's and handed them to her. "Okay," she said. "Malted Mudslides it is."

*****

"This was a really bad idea," Max said to Michael as they left the restaurant. The girls were smashed.

"This wasn't a bad idea Maxie-pooh," Liz said as she danced around in the parking lot.

"Yeah, guys," Maria said and then burst into a fit of snort-like giggles. "Sometimes, girl's just wanna have fun."

Liz stopped dancing and she stared at Maria. Maria noticed and both their eye's lit up and she ran to stand by Liz, throwing her arm over her shoulder. At the top of their lungs, they begin to sing:

I COME HOME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, MY MOMMA SAYS WHEN YOU GONNA LIVE YOUR LIFE RIGHT, OH MOMMY DEAREST, WE'RE NOT THE FORTUNATE ONES, BUT GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FU-UN, O-O-OH GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!

"Oh God, Max. We need to get them to bed. They're acting like freaks."

Max looked at Michael and smirked. "No. They're acting like a couple of really drunk girls. But I agree. We should get them back to the hotel and in bed."

"Come on, let's go, Liz," Max said as they approached the girls.

Liz smiled at Max and jumped up on him, so that her legs were wrapped around his waist. She licked his nose and then in a loud voice, she spoke over her shoulder. "Hey Maria. Do you know why I love Max so much?"

"Why girl?"

"Besides the whole soul-mate thing, you know because he's totally my soulmate, he's got a really great ass and an extremely huge pe..."

Max interrupted her before she could continue. "OKAY, Liz. Thinking it's really time for you to go to bed."

Liz pouted. "But baby, I'm not tired."

Maria staggered up to Liz and Max. "She doesn't have to go to bed if she doesn't want to. Cause her and I are women; Hear us roar!"

Maria and Liz locked eyes. Meekly they both said, "Meow."

"That's your roar?" Michael asked.

Liz rolled her eyes and laughed. "Duh, it's a private Maria/Liz joke. You don't get it, cause men just don't get anything."

Max put her down and said, "Okay, let's walk back across the street, now. Hold my hand."

"I'm not a baby, Max. I can walk across the street just fine," she said, offended.

"Me too!" Maria said and the two girls moved to walk in the cross walk.

"HOLY SHIT!" Michael yelled, pulling Maria and Liz back to the sidewalk. "You girls just almost walked in front of that truck," he said, pointing towards the semi-truck passing by. To Max, he said, "I hate to do this but I think we should pick them up and take them across the street."

Max nodded and picked Liz up as though she weighed nothing and tossed her over his shoulder. Michael did the same with Maria.

"Put me down!" Maria demanded, beating on Michael's ass with her fists. "I'm a gib, I mean big, girl!"

"Yeah and you almost just got yourself killed," Michael replied and began to walk across the street.

Maria finally stopped punching his behind. Instead, she squeezed it and began tapping her hands on it as though it were a drum. "Hey Liz?" she called. "Did I tell you that Michael has a great ass too?"

Liz looked over to Maria, who was hanging upside-down as well, and said, "Well, I've seen Michael's ass, but Max's is better."

"Oh no way! Michael has an ass at least. Max has a flat ass. And when did you see Michael's ass?" Maria asked, sounding suspicious.

"Only through his pants, Maria. God, don't have a cow! Why are you looking at my Max's ass anyway?"

Max and Michael looked at each other and shook their heads. "This is getting ridiculous," Michael muttered.

When they got to the gate of the hotel, the guys let the girls down. They walked up to each other, ready to continue their argument over the guys' asses when they were stopped. "Quit it, girls! This is stupid!" Michael yelled.

"Besides," Max said. "We both have great asses. Now that's end of conversation, okay?"

Maria and Liz looked at each other and then doubled over in laughter.

Finally they stood up and prepared to go into the main building when the girls looked to their left and saw the pool. "Hey!" said Maria. "I have an idea!'

"What's that?" Michael asked, still trying to usher her into the building.

"Skinny dipping!"

"Oh no! I don't think so, Maria. Another time, maybe."

"Liz! What are you doing?" Max screamed when he looked over to his side. She had removed all her clothes and was running towards the pool.

"WHOOOO-HOOOO!" She screamed as she ran.

Maria shrugged away from Michael, pulled off her clothes, and followed Liz. The guys groaned, picked the clothes up from off the ground and then followed the girls, where they were now splashing in the pool.

It was after-hours so there were no lights shining on the pool. "Hey guys, come in!" Liz called as she spun around in circles in the water.

"No, were gonna get in trouble if we stay," Max said, "Come on, we need to go to the rooms."

"Help me out then," Liz said, her voice coming across as disappointed. Max walked over and held a hand out to her and she climbed out.

In the shadow of the lights on the main building, he could see her naked, wet body and he smiled. He opened his mouth to tell her how great she looked when he heard a large splash. His eyes strained in the dark and he saw that Michael had jumped in the pool and was making-out with Maria up against the side of the pool.

Liz looked at Max with want in her eyes. He resisted for a matter of two-seconds before he dropped her clothes and scooped her up in his arms. He captured her mouth in a deep kiss and ran his hands over her wet naked body.

Still kissing him, her hands tore at the buttons on his shirt. Finally, they were all undone, some of them plain ripped off, and she pushed it off of him so that their bare chests were touching.

She pulled him over to one of the lounge-chairs that sat pool-side and forced him down on it. Her naked body climbed on top of him and instantly, she began to grind her hips into him. Her mouth dropped fast kisses over his chest and her hands wrestled with his pants. When she got them undone, she pulled his erection out of his pants and began to stroke him with her hand until he was hard enough for her.

She sat up, straddling him and positioned her heat over him. She was extremely hot and wet. Once she was situated to her liking, she impaled herself on him. She cried out, wild with pleasure and her body quivered. She began to ride him hard and fast. So hard and fast that his mind went blank. She was like a wild woman.

In no time, she was whimpering with pleasure and he could tell she was extremely close to losing control, as he himself was. In one smooth movement, he flipped them around so that he was on top. He brought a hand up to her clit and began to rub her in circular motions and he thrusted in and out of her. It only took two deep thrusts before she came, moaning his name. His own release was triggered and his warmth spread into her.

He leaned down and kissed her, and then he looked around and remembered that they were outside. He looked behind him and saw that Michael and Maria were having sex in the pool and he quickly averted his eyes. That was something that he really didn't want to see.

He pulled his pants up and helped Liz get dressed. Then he pulled her up so that she was standing. He put his arms around her and looked off to the side where something caught his eye. He saw a flash-light coming their way. He looked behind him and saw that Michael and Maria were still doing their thing in the pool.

"Guys! Sorry to interrupt you," he hissed. "But someone is coming!"

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.