FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Insatiable Hunger"
Part 6b
by Christina
Disclaimer: don't own them, but I have fun playing with them!
Summary: THIS IS A CHALLENGE BY SARA!!! 1. Must be M/L
2. Has to be NC-17 in every part that you write
3. Max and Liz have to have sex in the following: Max's bedroom, Liz's bedroom, Crashdown Cafe, Desert, and the Eraser room. ( Be VERY DESCRIPTIVE !!!!)
4. Max and Liz have a water fight and pillow fight
5. Max and Liz get detention and make out on a desk
6. Max picks out Liz's night wear and Liz does the same for Max, both of their outfits have to be sexy
7. Both of their parents catch them having sex ( Must use one of the places listed on # 3 )
8. Max and Liz have a talk about them being caught in bed with their parents

Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
The car they had rented was a black, four door Taurus with dark, tinted windows. Max drove, with Liz next to him in front passenger seat, while Maria and Michael sat together in the back. They took the old highway to avoid being seen by the authorities.

Almost instantly, Michael and Maria cuddled up and began to fall asleep, still tired from earlier. Max drove slow down the road for Liz's sake and helped relieve some of her anxiety.

She got sick of looking out the window and eventually turned her body sideways so she could look at him. He was so gorgeous! Just watching him made her anxiety drain away. She could tell that he knew she was watching him by the way his jaw kept clenching. Eventually, he spoke. "Do you like what you see? I can feel your eyes burning holes into me," he said, a smile forming on his lips.

She tucked her knees underneath her and leaned in a little. "Does it bother you?" she asked teasingly. He shook his head. She leaned in a little closer. "How about this?"

Max chuckled. "Nope, not at all."

She got an idea and leaned in until her mouth was right by his face. Her lips brushed his high cheek-bone and then went to his ear. She ran her tongue up the edge and then whispered, "How about that?"

Max shivered even though it was hot outside. He clenched his jaw and through gritted teeth said, "No, not one bit."

"Oh really, we'll see about that," she said throatily. She lowered her mouth to his neck and began to place kisses on the exposed flesh. Max sighed and groaned a little. She smiled against his neck and moved her face so that it was resting over his throat and her side was leaning over his lap. She laid a soft kiss just under his chin and then licked all the way down to his clavicle where she proceeded to nip lightly.

He sucked in a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "How about that?" she asked again.

In response, he grabbed her hand and brought it to his pants where his erection was straining against his jeans. "Does that answer your question?" he asked, his voice thick.

She giggled in sheer delight. She looked behind at Maria and Michael, making sure they were asleep, and then she used her hands to unzip his pants. She did it slowly, knowing that she would have to be quiet.

"What are you doing?" he hissed, his eyes wide.

A naughty grin flashed over her face and she shrugged, playing innocent. She lowered his pants just a little and pulled his hips outward so that he was sitting more comfortably. Her hand dug into his jeans and she pulled his hardness out, smiling. She sat up and helped him tilt the steering wheel into the farthest upright position, and then she dropped her head to his legs. She looked up at him and wiggled her eyebrows and then she ran her tongue the vein on the soft side of his arousal.

He groaned and she raised a hand and put it over his mouth. She began to massage the tip with her tongue, teasingly. She could taste a bit of herself on him from earlier, which she found a little embarrassing but she didn't care. She really wanted to do this. His entire body stiffened as she teased him.

Finally, she passed over a majority of his erection with her mouth and she heard his breath catch in his throat. He dropped one of his hands to between her legs and began to massage her center. Her legs closed in over his hand and she began to thrust herself against his palm She had to stifle a groan of her own. The waves of pleasure she felt caused her mind to cloud slightly and her mouth went crazy on him. Her tongue swirled at an extremely rapid pace and she used her hand to stroke him from the base.

Eventually, using one hand, he unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. He dipped his hand inside of her panties, over her curls, and to her wet center where he easily slid two fingers into her incredibly wet core. Her eyes fluttered, she widened the gap between her legs and moved her hips over his hand. Her swirling on his tongue became more frantic and she felt his erection twitch inside her mouth, signaling that he was reaching his breaking point.

Taking a deep breath, she lowered her mouth over him as much as was possible until she felt his entire body stiffen and his arousal begin to throb with release. His sweet elixir flooded her mouth and she swallowed greedily. This brought her over the edge but she never got to enjoy it because at that exact moment, she heard a grinding noise and her body was jolted forward, slamming her head into the steering console.

"Oh, shit!" Max cried, "I crashed the car!"

"What happened?" the heard Michael call from the back.

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.