FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Insatiable Hunger"
Part 2
by Christina
Disclaimer: don't own them, but I have fun playing with them!
Summary: THIS IS A CHALLENGE BY SARA!!! 1. Must be M/L
2. Has to be NC-17 in every part that you write
3. Max and Liz have to have sex in the following: Max's bedroom, Liz's bedroom, Crashdown Cafe, Desert, and the Eraser room. ( Be VERY DESCRIPTIVE !!!!)
4. Max and Liz have a water fight and pillow fight
5. Max and Liz get detention and make out on a desk
6. Max picks out Liz's night wear and Liz does the same for Max, both of their outfits have to be sexy
7. Both of their parents catch them having sex ( Must use one of the places listed on # 3 )
8. Max and Liz have a talk about them being caught in bed with their parents

Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
"Hey chica, what are you so chipper about this morning?" Maria asked Liz at eight a.m. the next morning. Liz was flitting around her room like a graceful butterfly, a dreamy smile on her lips.

They were getting ready to go to the sophomore class car wash at the high school. Since the rule was that Liz and Max could only see each other at school or school sponsored activities, they had decided to participate in as many school sponsored activities as they possible could. Yay school spirit!

Liz shrugged and tried to keep a straight face, but it was impossible. Maria saw a secret light shining in her eye and that her skin looked all glowy and dewy and she knew. "OH MY GOD! Liz, you didn't!"

Liz looked down at the ground and once again fought for composure, but her 500 watt smile refused to be suppressed. She nodded and giggled.

Maria pulled Liz down on the bed and said one simple word. "Spill!"

Liz fell back and stretched, her arms and legs falling off the sides. "Oh Maria, it was just so...I don't know how to describe it. It was amazing, and erotic, and passionate, and wonderful. He showed up last night after you left,"

Maria rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I know. I saw him."

Liz sighed. She was positively giddy. "I was cleaning the tables and I heard the door open, and so I turned around. He was there, looking so beautiful. We hugged and kissed and it happened," she giggled.

Maria shook her head. "Oh no you don't. I want details. What exactly did he do?"

Liz's eyes unfocused. "He sat me on one of the stools and undid the top of my uniform and he kissed my chest."

"You did it in the dining room of the Crashdown?" Maria screamed and Liz shushed her, and nodded to the door. "My parents wouldn't be too happy if they hear about this, so keep it down." Her eyes became dreamy again and she continued. "Maria it felt so amazing. Then he bend down on the ground and ran his mouth all the way up my leg, believe me it was erotic, and he put his mouth on me."

"You?" she asked, unsure. Then she got Liz's meaning and her eyes went as wide as saucers. Her mouth fell into a small 'o'. "Oh my god, Liz! What did it feel like? Were you embarrassed?"

"It felt like nothing I have ever felt before. I thought I was going to die. The things he did with his tongue, wow! My head got all fuzzy and foggy and my body kept twitching. And Maria, things were just too hot for there to be room for embarrassment." Liz's face was flushed as she reminisced.

"Wow! What about the actual...you know. Did it hurt?"

Liz sat up, resting on the back of her elbows, and tilted her head to one side. "It didn't really hurt that much. I felt really..." she struggled to find the right words, "full and stretched out. I'm a little sore this morning but it was so worth it." Her eyes flew to her best friends face. "Maria! If you and Michael ever get the chance, I highly recommend it."

Maria raised one eyebrow and her lips pouted. "I don't see that happening in the near future." Then her face broke out into a naughty grin. "But I can always try."

*****

Max's hear seized when he saw Liz arrive. She was wearing an extremely short pair of frayed, white cut-offs and there was an incredible amount of golden colored shapely leg was being displayed. Up top, she wore a vibrant red tank-top which clung tightly to her beautiful chest. Her hair was gathered in a ponytail on top of her head and her teeth were revealed in a smile just for him. He couldn't stop staring as she and Maria approached him.

When Liz got within ten feet of him, she ran up to him and jumped on him, her legs wrapping around his waist. She kissed him tenderly and then pulled back and grinned.

"Hi there," she said, giggling.

He smiled and said "Hi yourself."

He heard Maria sigh and mutter something under her breath. He looked away from Liz's exquisite face and said hi to her.

Maria turned an unimpressed look on him and said "Uh-huh." Then in a voice that belonged to a phone sex operator, she said "Hello there loverboy," and giggled.

Max could feel his face grow hot with embarrassment and he looked away. She laughed even harder. Liz kissed him hard and then she loosened her legs and let her feet fall to the ground.

She took his hand in hers and the three of them made their way over to their classmates. At least half of the class had showed up. They walked up to Sidney Paulsen, sophomore class president, and got instructions. Liz was put on hose detail, Maria was put on windows and Max was put on drying.

It really was a perfect day for a carwash. The sky was blue and clear and there was a hot sun shining down on them. They had arrived at around nine and by ten, the car wash was in full swing. There was a line formed all the way through the parking lot and around the corner. Each car was washed, rinsed, spritzed, dusted, and vacuumed in no time.

Max spent a good majority of his time watching Liz as he did his job. She spent most of the time rinsing cars in her own little dream world. A smile was plastered to her face as she did her job and she looked positively radiant. He was still reeling from the notion that her joy was because of him and their night together. She kept stealing glances at him and each time, her smile would become more and more brilliant.

It was after two when he was relieved from his post. The carwash was being closed for an hour so everyone could take lunch. By then he was tired and hungry and ready to quit. He began to walk down to where Liz was still working with the hose when he froze and his world went slow-motion.

Liz had turned the hose on herself to cool off. She pulled her red scrunchy out of the hair and then held the hose so that is sprayed up in the air and came back down on her. He watched as each drop of water landed on her soft skin and made slow seductive trails down her body. She shook her head from side to side and he could see each individual drop of water fly off of her saturated hair. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the sky, and just seemed to enjoy the cool water for several minutes.

Finally, she brought her head back down and her eyes connected with him. At first she looked surprised to see him staring at her, and then he saw a touch of desire replace that surprise. A sly smile slowly formed on her lips and she began to walk towards him, her hips swaying from side to side.

He finally commanded his body to work and he began to approach her. They got within ten feet of each other when he saw a change in Liz's face. Her smile became devilish. He raised his eyebrows in confusion and then jumped when she turned the hose on him.

"Oh, you're going to get it Liz Parker!" he yelled and began chasing her. The water did feel nice, but that wasn't the point. He picked up a 5 gallon bucket of fresh soapy water and tossed the it at her. The water splashed all over her back, and he smiled at the sight of the soapy bubbles running down her bare legs. Close up, he could see her dark thong panties through her soaked shorts and he realized he was dying to see her bare body in a decent light. Last night, it had been a little too dark to fully appreciate her beauty.

"You're mine, Max!" she yelled after the water hit her. She turned and put herself in the roll of hunter. She grabbed a sponge out of another bucket and tossed it at him. It landed on his chest with a dull splat. He grabbed it tossed it back at her, but she ducked and it hit Maria in the back.

Her eyes filled with surprised anger and she threw it back at him. She then grabbed the hose from Liz and turned it on Max, but he too ducked and it hit Sidney. She was shocked at first and then she narrowed her eyes and threw her sponge at Maria. Liz's and Max's eyes met and simultaneously they howled "WATER FIGHT!"

A second passed where the class looked over at them and then every one was reaching for their own ammunition. Sponges began to fly and water started to be tossed. Liz stole the hose back from Maria and chased Max around, spraying him non-stop.

He ran and hid behind a large family sized van. Liz called out for him. "Oh Maaaax! Come out, come out, wherever you are." She ran around one side but he wasn't there. She turned around and ran in the other direction but still she wasn't quick enough. She frowned and turned around again and came face to face with Max. His look was no longer playful. He grabbed the hose out of her hand and tossed it aside. Then he pulled her arms around her neck and he kissed her hard, running his hands over her wet body.

He pulled back and said, "I've been dying to do that all morning."

"Please continue," she said and he kissed her again. She felt his special part begin to grow firm and she smiled. "Max, do I need to hose you down again?" she joked.

He smiled down at her and said, "Do you want to go somewhere?"

She looked around to see if anyone was watching and when she was sure the coast was clear, she nodded. "Where?"

He thought about it for a second. "How about the eraser room?"

She looked doubtful. Mr. Wykowski, the student council advisor, had said that no one was allowed in the building and anyone who went in would get detention. "What if we get caught?"

"We won't. We'll be real careful, okay?"

Her smile returned and she nodded. "Lets go."

They snuck in through the back entrance and trotted hand-in-hand to the eraser room. Once they got there, Max used his powers to unlock the door, and they slipped in. Liz didn't give Max a chance to even walk into the room before she wrapped her arms around his neck and stole his mouth in a famished kiss. It took him a second to clear his head after she pulled back and he grinned down at her.

"That was nice," he whispered.

She bit her lip and said "I know something even nicer?"

"Oh yeah? What's that?" he asked, his head becoming disoriented from her enticing expression.

She didn't answer aloud. Instead, she slipped past him and led him to a swivel chair against one wall. She rolled it to the center of the room and motioned for him to sit, which he did with no questions.

She looked down at him with lust-filled eyes and then straddled his lap. She gazed into his eyes and ran her hands through his hair.

"How do you feel today?" he asked her.

"You mean...?" she didn't finish, instead she looked down. He nodded.

"I'm fine. I mean, I'm a little sore but I'm okay." She then watched as he raised his hand and placed it over her abdomen. She realized what he was trying to do and she jumped up. "No Max, don't!"

He looked at her in surprise, and she spoke timidly. "I don't want you to take it away. It's a nice reminder of last night." He realized what she meant. He smiled and pulled her face down to his for a soft kiss.

He tried to pull away but she held him there and deepened it. When she was ready to pull back, she tilted his head to the right and captured his earlobe in her mouth. She then ran hot kisses down the side of his neck. She giggled when she felt goosebumps break out on his arms and his manhood begin to strain up into her.

She found his mouth again and attacked it while she began to run over his arousal with her rapidly moistening core. His head became clouded with desire and he ran his hands up and down her back. She tossed her head back and moaned. Then, she stood and backed away from him.

She locked her eyes on his and kept them there. Her hands slowly snaked to her waist and she pulled her top up and over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and so he saw her full naked breasts in the light and he sucked in a breath. They were magnificent. He reached out to touch them but she raised her index finger and swayed it back and forth at him. "Not yet," she whispered.

Her hands returned to her waist and she slowly undid the button on her shorts, pulled them down over her hips and let them fall on their own. She leaned on one hip and waited for his reaction to her thong-clad body. He couldn't handle it anymore. He leaned forward and placed his open mouth on her stomach. Then he looked up into her eyes and held them and he pulled her black, sopping wet panties down her hips and to the ground. She stepped out of both her shorts and panties and kicked them aside.

He lowered his eyes from hers and roamed her naked body freely. "Wow, you are beautiful Liz."

She smiled and then bent down and undid the button on his shorts. "Sit up for a second," she instructed. She pulled his boxers down along with his jean shorts and pulled them through his legs, adding them to her pile of clothes.

Once again she stared at him appreciatively, thinking that she would never get over how wonderful his body was. He caught her staring at him and she blushed. Slowly she resumed her straddle position over his hips and kissed him hard again.

He brought one palm up to cup her. He massaged her swollen nub for a few moments and then dropped his hand lower. He parted her folds with his hand and then slipped two fingers into her. "Oh god," she breathed.

He slid his fingers in and out of her several times, enjoying her increasing cries of pleasure. Her head rolled from side-to-side causing her wet hair to send drops of water flying in every direction. When she moaned his name, he pulled his fingers out of her. She frowned and whined at the loss, but then cooed in pleasure when she saw what he had in mind. He grabbed his throbbing erection and led it to her extremely hot, extremely wet center. He nudged the tip of him inside of her and then she took over.

She very slowly lowered herself onto him with a sigh of delight. Then she pulled back up, using her legs and lowered herself on him a little faster this time. She arched her body back and moaned, her eyes rolling back into her head. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back as she did all the work. He didn't have a choice, he was pinned under her petite body. She was in total control. It shocked him that Elizabeth Parker, the innocent angel he had been in love with most of his life could be so sexually aggressive. When he had tried to do some of the work himself, she had tugged on his hair and gave him a warning look, so he let her dominate him. The only thing he could do was gasp and jerk.

Each time she accepted his full length, her pace got faster and harder until she couldn't go any faster. She frantically raised and lowered herself on him until her body reached it's plateau and she exploded. Her walls contracted over him as they did last night and he once again felt his delicate control slip and he let himself go into her.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held him close until her breathing became more stable. When she pulled back, she smiled down at him. "So, how was that?"

*****

A little while later, after some recuperation time and heartfelt pillow talk, they both slipped back into their clothing and made their way back out to the front. They looked out the glass window of the side entrance and saw no one around so they walked out of it.

As luck would have it, Mr. Wykowski chose that moment to step out of his car which parked at the curb.

He saw Max and Liz walk out hand-in-hand, giggling and looking into each other's eyes. They didn't see him.

"Ahem!" he cleared his throat. Both Max and Liz's heads snapped in his directions and he looked at them disapprovingly. "Mr. Evans and Mrs. Parker. I believe I saw you amongst the crowd when I said no one in the building. Am I right?"

"And do you remember what I said would happen if anyone was found in the building?" he asked.

The nodded again. "Yes, sir."

"And what's that?"

Both Max and Liz glanced at each other and simultaneously said the fateful word. "Detention."

It was a word they were hearing a lot lately.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.