FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Insatiable Hunger"
Part 3
by Christina
Disclaimer: don't own them, but I have fun playing with them!
Summary: THIS IS A CHALLENGE BY SARA!!! 1. Must be M/L
2. Has to be NC-17 in every part that you write
3. Max and Liz have to have sex in the following: Max's bedroom, Liz's bedroom, Crashdown Cafe, Desert, and the Eraser room. ( Be VERY DESCRIPTIVE !!!!)
4. Max and Liz have a water fight and pillow fight
5. Max and Liz get detention and make out on a desk
6. Max picks out Liz's night wear and Liz does the same for Max, both of their outfits have to be sexy
7. Both of their parents catch them having sex ( Must use one of the places listed on # 3 )
8. Max and Liz have a talk about them being caught in bed with their parents

Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
"Where have you guys been?" Maria asked when Max and Liz returned to the front of the school. She noticed that they both looked really happy. "YOU DID IT AGAIN?" she cried.

Liz's eyes widened. "Maria, be quiet!"

Maria made an apologetic expression and said "Sorry." And then, "Oh my God, Max!" She burst up into laughter. "Something's wrong with your shoulders."

His forehead wrinkled and he asked what. Liz looked at his shoulders and her face flushed. "Did you bring a shirt today Max?" she asked. He nodded. "Good, go put it on."

"Why?" he asked.

She blushed even harder. "I got a little too crazy with my fingernails."

He laughed. "I'll have to get rid of those before my parents see them," he said and left to go get his shirt.

Maria pulled Liz around to face her and clutched her upper arms. "Liz, I'm shocked! Two times in less than twenty-four hours? You're like some...some nympho!"

Liz gave Maria an 'Oh Please' smile. "Maria! Chill, you're just exaggerating. Two times hardly qualifies me for nympho statue. And besides, it's not like we're going to do it every time were alone together!"

*****

"OH MAX!" Liz moaned as she came against his hand for the third time.

Liz was on her lunch break at work, later that same day. They had set it up so that five minutes before her break, Liz would call, let it ring twice, and then hang up to let him know she was almost off.

She had walked to the alley behind the Crashdown and waited for him to show up. From there, they had driven to the football field of the high school, and proceeded to make the most out of her measly hour long break.

From the moment of their first kiss, she had gotten extremely wet and begged for him to touch her. She still wore her Alien theme uniform so he had easily slipped his hand up her skirt and maneuvered into her panties and attempted to ease her ache.

Liz could see that he was rock hard in his pants and even though her break would be over soon, she wanted to make sure that he didn't go home unsatisfied. When he pulled his wet finger out of her body, she saw him harden even more as her musky scent greeted their noses, and she knew what she had to do.

She scooted her bottom back to the far side of her seat and leaned over, bringing her face down to his straining erection. Using her teeth, she undid his button and moved her hand up to pull down the zipper. She pulled the flaps of his pants back and then slipped his manhood out of the slit in his boxers. Now that it was free, it stood tall and proud and begging for some form of release.

Liz grabbed it quickly and closed her mouth over him. Knowing that their time was limited, she didn't bother to tease. She swirled her tongue over his round pink tip like a mad-woman, loving the taste of his skin. He body thrashed as she hungrily devoured him and she moaned when she tasted his first drop of satiny goodness. When she felt his body begin to shudder, she lowered her entire mouth over his length and waited for his release. His hand once again slithered down to cup her and he stuck two fingers into her once again pulsing center. The faster her harder and faster that her mouth ravaged him, the harder his fingers pushed into her.

She felt herself begin to lose control just as his entire body tensed up. Her cry of pleasure was prevented by his sinfully delicious warmth which slid into her throat.

In the locker room at school, she had always heard that it was gross allow a guy to do that in your mouth, but those girls must not have tried it with someone they loved. With Max, she couldn't get enough of his scent, or touch, or tastes. It was just all too wonderful.

When she pulled back, she looked into his dazed eyes and kissed him. "I need to see you tonight. Maybe then I can take my time and do that more properly," she whispered.

He smiled and said, "That was just perfect as it was. But Michael said Maria was going over to see him again tonight. Could you say you were going out with her and then meet me at Michael's? We could go somewhere together to be alone."

"I'll have to talk to Maria, but I'm sure we can work something out."

"Okay." He shook his head and said, "Do you realize how bad we are?" he laughed.

"Yeah," she said heavily, feeling guilty about lying to her parents. "But I have to be near you." She kissed him again and said, "You better take me back now."

*****

"So what do you think, Michael?"

Michael leaned against the counter in his small, studio apartment and smirked at Max. "I'm appalled and amazed that the incorruptible Maxwell Evans finally gave into temptation and had, god forbid, SEX, with his long time love and current girlfriend."

Max raised one eyebrow and gave Michael an unimpressed look. "That's not what I meant Michael. I was referring to my plan. Do you mind covering for me if my parents call?"

"Sure, oh buddy of mine. I'll just tell them that you went for a pizza or something. No problem." He shrugged.

Max took a sip of soda from his glass. "So, Michael. What's going on with you and Maria?" he asked.

Michael smiled in a way that was very uncharacteristic for him. "We're getting to know each other."

"Physically?" Max asked, not being able to see Michael truly getting to know anybody in any other way.

Michael narrowed his eyes at Max and shook his head. "No, not physically. It isn't about that. We've been talking and sharing things about our past and working on a friendship. We haven't even kissed since I tried to get a vision from her. The most we've done is cuddled."

"Cuddled?" Max asked, amused. He couldn't imagine Michael cuddling with anyone. He tried to imagine it but it only caused him to laugh.

"Go to hell, Max!" he grumbled and then looked away and sighed. "What can I say? I like spending time with her. I like her."

"Tell me something we all don't already know." Max replied. It wasn't news that Michael liked Maria, but it was about time that he admitted it.

Michael glared at Max. Then he looked away and bit his lip. "So about this sex thing. Nothing weird happened right?"

*****

Liz looked at her mom and silently prayed. "Please? I know it's a school night but I promise I'll be home early. Maria and I are just going to go to the movies and then go for some ice cream."

Nanci Parker looked at her daughter and raised an eyebrow. "You wouldn't happen to be meeting a particular boy that shall remain nameless, right?"

Liz shook her head and rolled her eyes and said, "Mom, no! Of course not. It's just me and Maria, I swear." Liz held her breath and silently willed her mother to believe her.

Nanci sighed. "Fine, go ahead. But no too late." She turned to leave but the looked back to her daughter. "I hope you understand why we think you and Max need some time apart. You're both good kids, but when you're around each other, you just seem to make bad decisions. We're not trying to punish you, Liz. We just want you to take some time to reflect before you do anything that will you'll end up regretting."

Liz looked down at the ground and sadly said "I know mom. And once again, I'm really sorry about the whole sneaking out thing. But I don't think it's fair to keep me away from someone I love like that. What if Grandma Claudia had kept you and dad apart? Are you telling me that you never did anything irresponsible to be with him because if I remember right, Grandma Claudia told me some stories about you and dad when you were in high school."

"Yes, but we learned from our mistakes, and we don't want you to repeat them. Besides, this isn't about your father and I. This is about you and Max and you two are both growing up in a different time. Things are much more scarier these days and we're just trying to protect you."

"Okay, Mom. Whatever. Good night. I'll check in when I get home." Liz said as she grabbed her jacked and angrily walked past her mom.

She walked downstairs and saw Maria sitting at the counter in the Crashdown talking to Lila, one of the high school age girls who also worked there. "Hey girl," she called to get her attention.

"Liz, hey. Ready to go?" Maria called.

Liz smiled wickedly and said, "You know I am!"

*****

Both Max and Michael jumped up from the couch when they recognized the girls voices from the end of the hallway. Michael pulled the door open before they had the chance to knock.

"You're late," he scolded them and then smiled warmly at Maria.

Liz noticed this and had to suppress a giggle. The two seemed to be getting along really well and it was surprising to see them making puppy dog eyes at each other rather than arguing.

Max appeared behind Michael at that moment and all thoughts of Michael and Maria were wiped out of her head. "Hey," she smiled, glancing down and then back up at him, shyly biting her lip.

His soulful eyes lit up and he smiled back. "Hi."

He slipped past Michael who was still standing in the doorway, looking at Maria and he took Liz's hand. "Ready to go?" he asked.

She nodded and closed her eyes as he leaned in for a kiss. Maria walked in to Michael's apartment and then stuck her head back out to say good bye. "Be good, you two," she said, an omniscient light gleaming in her eyes.

Liz looked at her and batted her eyes innocently. "Always, Maria." Devilishly, she said, "You two be good as well."

"Yeah," Max added, smiling openly at Michael. "Don't do anything we would or wouldn't do."

Michael glared at Max again and then pulled Maria in and shut the door in their faces.

Max and Liz both laughed at that and then sobered and stared into each other's eyes. She kissed him again on the lips and said, "So, where are we going?"

He shook his head and said, "It's a surprise."

*****

Max took the same roads he did the day of the car wreck so long ago. It was dark outside, so Liz instructed him to drive slow this time, not wanting a repeat of last time. "Where are we going?" she asked again, wild with curiosity.

He glanced over at her and grinned. "What part of surprise don't you understand?"

"Please? I'm dying to know. I can't wait any longer," she begged.

"Patience. We're almost there," he said.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine," she grumbled, but there was still a huge smile on her lips.

Max suddenly turned onto an unmarked dirt road and they drove for a few more minutes until they came to a solid wall of rock jutting out from the ground. Max stopped the jeep and said, "We're here."

Liz stepped out of the jeep and looked around her. There was a full moon out so she could see her surroundings clearly. "Max, I know this place! I saw this the day we healed Michael."

He smiled and nodded. He held his hand out to her and said "Come on."

She took his hand and followed him. The walked towards the biggest wall of rocks and Liz saw there was a thin break in the wall. He pulled a small metal flashlight out of his pockets and led her inside. "What is this? A cave?" she asked.

He nodded and shined the beam in one direction. She looked that way and gasped when she saw what it was Max was shining it on. "Is that what I think it is, Max?" she asked.

He nodded. "It's the pod that Isabel and I came out of ten years ago." Liz saw that they looked like the stereotypical space crafts seen in a majority of bad sci-fi movies, just smaller, and with glass windows. He shined the light in a different direction illuminating another one and said, "That one was Michael's."

He pulled Liz in closer to him and pushed back a bit of hair from her face. He said, "This has always been a real special place for me. It's always been the only link I ever had to my past, up until the day I saved you. Michael and I used to come here all the time and search for the ship or anything else that could give us a clue as to who we are. Since the day of the shooting, we've been finding our more and more about ourselves elsewhere, and we stopped coming here. But it will always be special to me and I wanted to share it with you." He looked down and asked, "Does that sound lame?"

She blinked and shook her head. "No, Max. Not at all. I'm glad that you thought I was special enough to share it with."

He looked into her eyes and weaved his hand into her soft hair. "I want to share everything with you, Liz Parker," he whispered and brushed his lips over hers a few times before finally closing over them completely.

Her hands wrapped around his neck and they shared tender, open mouthed kisses for several moments. When he pulled back, he led her out of the cave and back over to the jeep. He reached into the back and pulled out a blanket and a single red rose, which he handed to her.

She smiled in delight and raised it to her nose to smell it, her eyes staying locked on his. "Thank you, Max."

"You're welcome. I know roses are a little typical, but I didn't know what else you liked, so I though, 'Hey, you can never go wrong with roses.'"

He laid the blanket out on a flat surface on the desert floor and sat down on it. He held a hand out to her and she joined him on the ground. They laid back and stared at the stars in silence for a while.

Liz was the first to break the silence. "Max, do you spend a lot of time looking at the stars?"

He glanced over at her and said, "Not anymore. I used to, but I would get frustrated. I was spending so much time wondering which one was mine, thinking that maybe I would see a sign or something, but I never did, so I gave it up. This is the first time I have really looked at the stars in a long time."

Max looked over at Liz and noticed that she shivered. "Hey, are you cold?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No, I was just wondering what would happen if you ever did get all the answers you were looking for and you got the chance to go back to your planet. I mean, I know you would go. You'd be stupid not to but I think I would die of loneliness without you."

Max looked at her seriously. "Liz, I would die of loneliness without you. I honestly don't think I could ever leave you alone. Even if that meant never seeing where I came from. I would be willing to sacrifice that to be with you." He then grinned and added, "Or I would just abduct you and perform sexual experiments on you."

She giggled and then turned her body so that she faced him completely and stared lovingly into his eyes. He raised one hand to caress her face and the way that he looked at her made her pleasantly giddy. She glanced at the ground and said, "You know, last time we went to the desert, we got interrupted before we could make love."

He nodded. "Yes we did."

She looked him in the eye and said "Do you want to try again?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he wrapped her in his arms and pressed his lips to hers. When the kiss ended, he said, "Liz?"

"Yeah, Max?"

"I don't...I want you to know that we don't have to have sex every time we're together. I mean, I don't want you to think that I am with you because of that. I'm just happy being near you. Sex or no sex, I still love you."

Liz smiled and said, "I know Max. And I still love you. I really do want to make love to you, and I don't feel pressured or anything Max if that's what your worried about. I just have this overwhelming desire to touch you Max and to feel you touch me. It's like there's this insatiable hunger for you inside of me. I can't explain it, but I don't want to fight it. Now please, Max Evans, I beg you to make love to me."

He looked at her in awe for a moment and then threw his lips onto hers. "Oh, Liz." He moaned. He ran his hand down her side and then back up again and it made her shiver.

"Are you cold?" he asked, concerned.

"Maybe," she shrugged. "But I bet I know a way to get warm," she teased and then her face went serious.

She move in and placed her lip against his, and she saw him close his eyes. She then parted her lips and she poked her tongue out and traced his bottom lip. He sighed in delight, and then opened his own mouth and brought his tongue to hers. They swirled and tangled and twisted inside of her mouth until both of them were in desperate need of oxygen. They pulled back and both gasped and sucked in lungful after lungful of delicious air.

When they caught their breath, Liz told Max to sit up. He did and she slowly removed his leather jacket and then his black shirt. She put them at the bottom of the blanket, and then she leaned in and placed her lips to his bare chest while she caressed it with both her hands. He tilted his head back and just relished the feel of her touch.

She brought her lips up to his neck and then opened her mouth and let her tongue trail down from his neck to his chest where she came to rest at one of his small nipples. She took it into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue over it, when she pulled back unsure. "Uh, Max? Does that feel good for guys too?"

He opened his eyes and nodded at her. "Liz, no matter where you touch me, it's going to feel like absolute heaven."

She smiled sweetly and then captured his pink nipple in her mouth again. It had hardened a bit from the loss of her mouth and she once again swirled her tongue over it to try to warm it up. She heard a small groan escape his lips, and she quickened the swirling motion.

She eventually pulled back and told him to lay down. She removed her own jacket and shirt and they joined his at the bottom of the blanket. Still sitting up, she placed her hands one on each side of him and looked down at him. She then leaned down to kiss him again and her hard nipples brushed across his chest. She groaned at the small contact and felt a familiar throbbing sensation inside of her pants.

Still on the ground, he raised his hands to her thin waist and ran his hands up her sides until he had reached her breast and cupped them gently. She closed her eyes and moaned again at his touch. He pulled his hands back slightly and then ran his large thumbs over her rose colored nipples. She trembled and called out his name. He continued the stroking of her nipples for a few more passes and then he moved in and placed on in his mouth. Not hindered by a bra this time, he swirled his tongue around her quickly and her moaning became constant.

When he stopped, she stretched out on top of him and scooted down so that their faces were only inches apart and she licked his lashed at his lips. He once again weaved his hands in her soft brown hair and pulled her head down so that their lips were once again touching. She parted her lips under his and once again their tongues dueled, this time more frantically. They needed air once again but this time instead of pulling apart, they just sucked it in through the corners of their mouth and continued to explore the recesses of each other's mouths and the velvety tastes of each other's tongues.

The harder the kisses were, the more frustrated Liz's center became. She could feel a bulge underneath her and pressing into her lower stomach. She wanted to feel that against her core so she repositioned her self and began to grind into him. It wasn't enough and she cried out in frustration.

She then crawled off of him moved her hands up to his waist and undid his pants and slid them down his hips. His boxers immediately followed and she pulled them over his feet. And he laid bare for her, illuminated in the pale moonlight.

He helped her remove her own pants. She moved to take off her panties, but he wouldn't let her right away. Instead, moved back far enough and then leaned in and nuzzled his face into her soaked through core. She jerked, and he ran his tongue over her. He moved his mouth up to her hips, slightly drunk by her taste and the scent of her on his nose, and he used his teeth to pull her panties off one hip and then the other. He then pulled them all the way down her gorgeous legs and past her feet until they dangled freely from his mouth. He reached up with a hand and clenched them in his fist.

He held them just under his nose and breathed in her scent. She was a little embarrassed until she saw his eyes flutter in bliss, and then she felt herself grow more wet. He let her panties go and then he leaned back down and licked her bare lower lips, lapping at her like with a carnal fervor. It was more hungry, more greedy, than last time and she cried out deliriously. To add to the torture, he brought his hand up to the swollen nub at the top of her lips, and massaged it rapidly. She didn't know how to handle such pleasure and it brought tears of madness to her eyes. She was loosing her mind. He dipped her tongue into her and swirled it like he had her breast earlier and she lost it.

She felt her insides tense and tighten and then there was an explosion of sensation. Max continued to swirl her with her tongue until her thrashing subsided and then he pulled back and licked his lips. She tasted so good, so sweet and spicy at all the same time, and he wanted to savor it.

He looked down at her naked body as it heaved and quivered in the dim light of the moon and he sighed. She was such a work of art. Soft golden skin, round firm breasts, slim waist and flat tummy, round hips and shapely, slender legs. She was the definition of perfection and she was all his! She was quivering and moaning because of him. It was a rush.

He couldn't hold back anymore. He crawled on top of her, fitting his body to hers and rubbed his rigid erection around her wet core. She jerked and looked up into his eyes, pleading with her own. "Max. I need you. I ache for you. Take the ache away, please!" she growled with intensity, her eyes smoldering.

He nodded and said, "Anything for you Liz." Then he gripped himself at the base and led moved in. As soon as the slightest contact was made, she spread her legs wider, tossed her head back and arched into his arousal. "Please!!!" she begged, breathlessly. He sucked in a breath and pushed into her.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Liz repeated over and over again until he was all the way in. She then opened her eyes and smiled dreamily. She clenched her muscles and squeezed him a few time and giggled at the moans that came from his lips. Then she became sober with desire again and put her hands on his hips.

She pushed him away from her, his erection sliding back just far enough until she was almost dormant and then she pulled him back into her. They locked eyes and he let her set the rhythm. She started out slow at first, allowing the feeling of him caressing her tight insides, and then when her insides loosened a little, she brought him in harder and faster. Sweat began to roll off their bodies.

She planted her feet flat on the ground and lifted her bottom off the ground to meet his thrusts. She moaned and cried in pleasure, never once her eyes wavering from his until she felt her release rapidly approaching. She then arched up even more, until only her head and shoulders touched the blanket and she pounded against him. He could tell she was almost there so he ground into her with all his strength until she went over the edge, her orgasm causing her body to convulse and her insides tighten around him until his own release was brought on. She was so dizzy and disoriented that the stars began to spin around her.

He collapsed on her chest and relaxed until a bit of strength returned to him. He rolled off of her, dislodging himself from her and then quickly cuddling her to his side. He couldn't believe it. The first time had been miraculous in itself. But each time they made love it seemed to get better, sweeter. If things continued this way, he was going to die of a heart attack. He told Liz so and she laughed. "Yeah, Max, I know what you mean."

Then she sat up and lazily began to pull her clothes on. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm getting dressed. And so should you." She looked at her watch and saw that it was eleven thirty. "If I'm not home by midnight, I'm going to be grounded for the rest of the year."

"Oh, okay," he sighed. And then he thought of something and smiled. Liz saw that smile and asked what was so amusing?

He looked at her and said, "Now there are two reasons why this place is so special."

She nodded and said, "Yeah. We need to come out here more often. It's definitely a more romantic place than the Crashdown or the Eraser room."

He nodded. "That's for sure. You ready?" he asked after all they were both dressed.

"Yes," she smiled sweetly at him.

He picked up the blanket off the ground and folded it, sliding it under one arm. With the other arm, he reached out for Liz and they walked back to the jeep hand-in-hand.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.