FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Insatiable Hunger"
Part 1
by Christina
Disclaimer: don't own them, but I have fun playing with them!
Summary: THIS IS A CHALLENGE BY SARA!!! 1. Must be M/L
2. Has to be NC-17 in every part that you write
3. Max and Liz have to have sex in the following: Max's bedroom, Liz's bedroom, Crashdown Cafe, Desert, and the Eraser room. ( Be VERY DESCRIPTIVE !!!!)
4. Max and Liz have a water fight and pillow fight
5. Max and Liz get detention and make out on a desk
6. Max picks out Liz's night wear and Liz does the same for Max, both of their outfits have to be sexy
7. Both of their parents catch them having sex ( Must use one of the places listed on # 3 )
8. Max and Liz have a talk about them being caught in bed with their parents

Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
"Did you want me to take out the trash?" Maria Deluca called from the back room of the Crashdown Cafe. It was after closing and she and Liz Parker were the only ones there. Liz had just told her to go ahead and leave and that she would finish closing up. Maria wasn't going to argue. Michael had invited her over to watch a movie and she had been dying to see him all day.

"If you want! I don't care! Could you turn the lights down thought, I'm almost done here anyways," Liz answered from the dining room, her voice sounding drained and pathetic. Maria felt bad for her. After the little sneaking out and going to the desert stunt that Max and Liz pulled last night, their parents had forbidden them to see each other. At least until they showed that they could be more trustworthy and responsible.

"I will," she said and the dining room got darker, "Bye Liz!" Maria called as she picked up the two bags next to the back door. She stepped out and she ran into someone. She looked up and saw that it was Max.

"Max! What are you doing here? If Liz's father sees you, he'll draw blood!"

"I don't care, Maria. I have to see her." Max said, his desperate face showing in the pale streetlights.

"Hey, go ahead," she shrugged. "It's your neck! Night." Maria walked away.

Max ignored her and slipped in the back door. Quietly, he walked towards the dining section of cafe. He looked out the circular window in the employees break room door and sighed. There she was. He felt his heart liquefy.

Liz Parker. Just her name caused his heart to skip a beat. She was the most exquisite creature he had ever seen. She was a goddess. And she loved him! It was a dream come true. Never once did he ever imagine that she would be his, but she was and she loved him just as much as he loved her.

There was no way he was going to be able to stay away from her. He didn't care what their parents said, he needed her too much.

He walked through the door.

*****

Liz wiped down her last table slowly, lifelessly. A small drop of water fell on the clean surface and she realized it was a tear. She didn't know how she was going to survive without Max in her life. He had just decided that they could finally be together, after months of saying it was too dangerous, and now their parents were saying no. She'd be damned if she allowed them to get in the way.

She heard the door to the employee's break-room open and she wiped her face. "Did you forget something Maria?" she asked, surprised at the steadiness of her voice.

When no one answered, she whirled around and gasped. It was Max! She looked around, making sure that her father wasn't around and then ran up to him and threw herself into his embrace.

"Oh God, Max! I can't do it. I can't stay away from you. It's too hard!" Liz said, tears freely running down her face.

"I know Liz," he said, closing his own eyes against the sting of tears. "I'm sorry for just showing up like this but I had to be near you. Today has been utter hell for me."

"Oh I know, me too."

They held each other for several minutes, their eyes closed, their hands stroking each other's backs. Eventually, Max pulled back and looked down into her tear-stained face. It broke his heart to see her in pain. He bent down and laid a soft kiss on her forehead and he looked down at her again.

Her quivering lips had parted and he felt an overwhelming desire to taste them. He closed his eyes and brought his mouth down to hers in a soft joining of lips. When he opened his eyes, he saw that there was something new shining in her teary eyes. Longing.

"Liz," he whispered, trying to fight his urge to ravage her. His restraint lasted only two seconds.

He gabbed her face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers much forcefully. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she deepened the kiss. Her body pressed up against his.

When they pulled back, they were both gasping. Her round, brown eyes looked into his and she whispered "Max, I think it's time we take the next step."

"What?" he asked, not sure he heard her correctly.

Her eyes didn't waver. "You heard me."

"Liz, we..." he shook his head and then stopped, "we're going to burn in hell for this," he said taking her mouth again, the last shred of his restraint diminishing.

"Max, I'm already burning," she whimpered as he ravaged her neck.

He pressed into her and she walked backwards until a stool was digging into her lower back. He picked her up and sat her down on it. His hand went to the back of her hair and he pulled her hair-band out so that her hair fell loose around her shoulders. He couldn't help but stare at her. She was so gorgeous.

Her eyes were begging him to touch her. He maintained eye contact as he began to undo the buttons on her waitress uniform. When they were all undone, he peeled the top away from her shoulders and it fell into a pile around her waist. Her upper body was only covered in a purple lace bra, and he could see her rose colored nipples through the sheer material. He felt himself grow hard.

He leaned her back a little, his flat palm supporting her back and he laid a soft, open mouthed on the flat skin just above her firm breasts. Her head fell back and she arched towards him. He lowered his mouth and closed his mouth over one purple lacy breast and sucked gently. She weaved her hands through his dark hair and moaned, her chest heaving. He moved to her other breast and did the same, leaving dark, moist circles behind.

He blew lightly and watched as her nipples became extremely hard and strained towards him. He dropped his mouth to her swan-like neck and closed his mouth over her throat. He started just under her chin and trailed kissed all the way down to her trim tummy, where her uniform prevented him from going any lower. He kneeled on the floor and took her left ankle in his hand. She looked at him curiously.

He placed his mouth on the soft inside of her leg and made his way up to her knee. He ran his tongue in the tender bend of her knee and she jerked.

"Oh my God, Max. I never realized how sensitive that area was," she moaned, her eyes closing.

He smiled to himself and continued to kiss up her leg. She parted her legs for him when he reached her thighs. He massaged her left thigh with his mouth, growing closer and closer to his final destination. He pulled back and stared at her appreciatively. Her panties matched her bra. He could see a dark circle of hot wetness over her center and her spicy scent wafted towards his nose. He breathed her delicious scent in and grew harder.

She had opened her eyes and was looking down at him shyly. He smiled up at her and then brought his mouth up to her hot, wet core. She threw her head back again and cried out, opening her legs even wider. He became intoxicated on her taste. He lashed at her through her panties several times and then reached up and with her help, pulled them down. He re-parted her legs and hungrily captured her core in his mouth once again. Her taste was so spicy and he easily became addicted. He lapped at her non-stop, enjoying the way her hips moved and her body thrashed. She called out his name several times until she reached her peak and came against his mouth. He stayed with her, tasting her until she was begging him to stop.

He stood up and looked into her eyes. They were glazed over and unseeing. "Liz? Did you enjoy that?"

Her eyes focused on his finally and she nodded, unable to speak.

After several minutes, her eyes finally cleared and she smiled up at him. "Take off your shirt, Max," she said, desire sparking in her eyes once again. He did as she was told and her hands reached out to caress his muscles. "Lose the pants, too."

He unbuckled his belt and then undid the button and pulled them down. She looked down and her eyes widened, a slight grin forming on her lips. She pulled his boxers down carefully and then reached for him.

He gasped as her hand closed over him, nearly going over the edge right there. She was still sitting on the chair, so she repositioned her body and brought his arousal towards her heat. He stepped in closer to her. She ran his arousal over hear heat and then led him in. He groaned as he inched inside of her, his eyes clenching shut.

She moaned breathlessly, and wrapped her legs around his hips. She couldn't handle it anymore and she used her legs to forcefully ram him into her. He saw very little pain evident in her face, but still he gave her time to adjust.

"Max, please" she moaned again and he pulled out slowly and slid back into her. She was so hot and wet and tight, it made him dizzy. He set a slow pace at first, not wanting to hurt her. Only after she began to cry insistently did he quicken his rhythm.

He watched her face the entire time. She was so beautiful and she looked so erotic. His control was slipping rapidly. Her cries began to get louder and louder and he felt her clamp down hard. He gritted his teeth and tried to hold on for just a little longer. Suddenly, her insides contracted around him and he lost control, exploding with her name on his lips.

He rested one side of his face on her heaving chest and waited for their shaking to subside.

Finally, he pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Max, that was so...."

"I know it was just...no words can describe it."

"I know."

He leaned in and kissed her. "I love you Liz."

She smiled. "I love you, Max."

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.