Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
"Christmas Night"
Part 27
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: PG-13
Michael sat on the couch while Maria slept in their room. He played with her present hopeing that maybe tomorrow would be a better day and he could give it to her. It was nearing midnight and he was thinking about turning in for the night himself when he saw Maria come out of their bedroom. "Sorry." she said sitting on the couch next to him, "This was our first Christmas actually together and I wasn't very much fun." She laid down and put her head in his lap. "You of all people don't need to be sorry right now. Something happened when you were little and some old memories resurfaced. It's not your fault" Michael said playing with her hair, "Your dad is an ass hole.....but there is something about him, I can't put my finger on it, but it's like," Michael paused, "I don't know.....he just kept staring at me like he knew me or something." "Well, if he was staring at you then he must be jelious because you know me better than him!" she joked. "You do know that I love you." he said twrling her hair around his finger. "I know. And you know that I love you." she said back playing with her nails. Michael handed her the little box and she sat up. "Merry Christmas beautiful." he said. Maira took the little box and slowly took off the bow. She put it on Michael's head making him look really dorkey but he didn't care. Now if Max had done it, he probably would have ripped it off and asked what his problem was, but it was Maria and he didn't care. She got throught the shiney blue paper and opened the velvet box. In it was a silver locket and chain. On the locket was her name and inside was a picture of her and lizzie on one side and a picture of her and Michael on the other side. "Oh, thank you Space Boy!!" she said kissing him over and over. She got up and brought out a box. She set it on the coffee table infront of Michael and giggled. Michael ripped off the paper to reveal another box. He ripped the paper off that one too. Inside the box was the Metallica box set. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "THIS....THIS IS THE ONE WITH...." he trailed off as he opened the box, "this is the one with every album ever made, a framed picture signed, Lars's drum sticks signed, bumper stickers, and..." Michael pulled out another box that didn't come with the set, " The James Hetfield Doll*" he looked at Maria, "How did you get this?" he asked surrounded by paper, cd's, drum sticks, and boxes. "Oh, I have my ways." Maria said smiling. They stood up to throw away the paper and insted he hugged her. "Thank you Earth Girl" he said then picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, "being that I have to get up at 5am...do we have to do it?" "I guess not" Maria sighed,"but you have to at least cuddle." "Cuddle?" Michael questioned, "What's that?" he joked as he put his arms around her. Maria layed her head against Michael's chest and they fell asleep.
Part 26 | Index | Part 28
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.