Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
Part 21
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: R
Max walked out to his jeep and headed to the university. When he got to the locker room he saw a uniform hanging on the front of his locker. "Congradulations Mr.Evans." his coach said behind him,"You're graduating early." Mfax just stood there in shock,"But what about all my L.W.O.A.P.'s (leave with out atuthorized permission)" Max asked. "Listen, I'm not gonna lie to you. I can't stand it when punk kids like you leave and pass with the grades you somehow have pulled off....but you did it. Not to mention, your in top notch condition! We need room for new students and by request of Sheriff Valenti, you already have a job at the office if you want." "Thank you Sir." Max said shaking his hand. "Oh and Max, you start tomorrow!" "Thank you Sir." he said heading out to the jeep. He got in and sat there for a minute. **I start work on Christmas** he thought. **But then again so does Michael** Max smiled and headed to the Crashdown. "So she's up?" Liz said into the phone. "Ya." Michael said back. "Put her on." "No...she's not in any kind of mood to talk." "Michael, either you put her on the phone or I'm comming over!" "Hang on Lizzie." Michael said as he handed Maria the phone. "Hello" Maria said into the phone. "Maria..HI how are you feeling? Are you okay?" Liz asked "Ya, I'm okay...feeling good." "Do you want me to come over? I have pie!!" "Lizzie, I think I just need some quiet time...but I'll see you at the party tonight!" "OKay...and if my brother gives you any shit you call me okay?!!" Maria looked at Michael who was flexing in the mirror. "I don't think he will, Lizzie." "Okay see you later. Bye." "Bye." Liz hung up the phone and saw a tall police officer walk in the Crashdown and sit down at the counter. Liz grabbed her order pad and walked out to greet him. "Hi, what can I get for you today Officer" she looked at his badge, "Evans? Evans! OH MY GOD MAX!! YOU GOT YOUR BADGE!!" Max took off his hat and glasses and smiled. Liz ran around the counter and hugged him. "I got it today and I start tomorrow. I get to work with Jim." Max said after he gave her a kiss, "He requested me." "Oh my god, Max I'm so proud of you." Liz said to him, "So I guess this means you won't be working here anymore." she said in a low voice. "No..but this will be where I get my coffee and doughnuts in the morning...I promise!" he joked. "Let me go and get your check." Liz said with a smile then dissappeared into the backroom. A couple minutes later Mr.Parker walked out of his office and handed Max his check. "Congradulations Max." he said, "Now I'm one cook short!" "Two actually...." "Two?" Mr.Parker asked. "Call your son Mr.Parker...call your son!" Max kissed Liz on the cheek, " I have to get home and get to the station to meet with Jim. I'll be back in a while to help decorate for the party." "Okay." Liz said. "Bye, Mr.Parker" Max said as he ran out to his jeep.
Part 20 | Index | Part 22
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.