Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
Part 16
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: R
Maria slowly got up and got off Michael. She went to the bedroom and picked up the phone. She called Isabel. "Hello?" Max said. "Hi, Max, is Isabel there?" "Um...ya...hang-hang on." "Hello?" Isabel said. "Isabel, hi, I um...I need a favor." Maria said, "I need all the information you have on Rath and Lonnie." "Maria...Maria, I-" "Isabel...it's for Michael...he wants to bring her home...where she belongs." There was a click on the phone. "Did you hear that?" Maria asked. "Ya,...I think the phone is being tapped...I'll be over with someone in 10." "Okay." they hung up and Maria sat down at the table. There was a knock on the door. **That was fast** Maria thought as she put a blanket over the sleeping Michael who laied on the couch. She got to the door. She opened it and her mouth dropped. "Looking for me?" Rath said. Maria went to scream but he was too fast, he had already put a hand over her mouth. "You scream, you die" he said as he led her to the car. They got in and took off. -------------------------------------------------- Isabel and Max walked up to the apartment. "I hope everything is okay" Isabel said, "the door is wide open." "Michael...Maria..." Max said as he and Isabel entered the apartment. They walked over to Michael. "Michael wake up..." Max said as he shook Michael. Michael just turned over and grumbled. "MICHAEL!" Isabel yelled as she hit him over the head. "What gives?" he yelled as he jumpped off the couch. "Where is Maria?" Isabel asked. "Did you check the bedroom?" he said sarcastically. Isabel walked to the bedroom. "Whats going on Maxwell....your supposed to be giving my sister a show tonight, right?" "Maria called, wanted info on Rath and Lonnie, they thougt the phone was being tapped so Isabel came over here and brought me." Isabel walked out of the bedroom, "Maria is not in the apartment!" ---------------------------------------------------------------- Rath stopped the car at a hotel. "Get out." he said as he got out. Maria just sat there looking at the ground. Rath opened her door, grabbed her by the arm, "I said get out!!" he yelled as he pulled her out of the car. "FINE! Don't touch me!" she yelled back freeing herself from his grip. Maria looked around, they were right by the road. There was a car comming and Maria ran. Fast. Rath grabbed her again by the arm and smacked her. Maria fell to the ground. "Don't mouth back to me, bitch." He said walking in to the check in desk. Maria sat on the dusty ground. She felt the warm blood trickle down her lip. She ripped Michael's favorite Metallica shirt and wipped the blood from her lip. She could feel her lip pulsate as a tear fell down her cheek. Rath came back out and extended his hand out to help her up. Maria declined the offer and got up on her own. Rath put his hand behind her neck and squeezed it leading her into the room. Maria sat on the bed and watch Rath place two chairs infront of the door. Rath sat in one and put his feet up in the other. He put his head back and fell asleep. Maria curled up in the fetal possition and closed her eyes but did not fall asleep....she couldn't fall asleep. ----------------------------------------------------------- Michael paced back and forwth in the apartment. "Where would she have gone?" he asked "Maybe she went to the store?" Liz suggested. "The Jetta is still here..." Michael said pointing out the window. "she has been gone for over and hour and no call. You guys know Maria...she finds any reason to use the phone....and she yells at me when I don't call....she always calls." Everyone just sat there and within a blink of an eye Michael whipped around and punched the punching bag hard enough to hit the wall behind and leave a dent. "Michael, dude...calm down....your gonna start blowing things up!! We'll find her...we really will!" Max said standing up off the couch. Michael just looked at the bag and began breathing hard.
Part 15 | Index | Part 17
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.