Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Unexpected Love"
Part 4
by Cathy
Disclaimer: I own none of the characters, I just borrowed them for a short time period.
Summary: While Liz is in Paris, she bumps into an old friend from Roswell and as they grow closer, they realize that it might be more than just a friendship they are building.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: Anything that is in between ** is a thought. This is my first fanfic, so please leave feedback. Thanks
Ding-Dong. Michael rolled over and pulled the covers over his head.

Ding-Dong. He looked at the clock. It read 11:30 am "Someone better be dead." He rolled out of bed and got up. He steadied himself before he started walking.

Ding-Dong. "Ok, Ok. Hold on. I'm coming." Michael opened the door to find Katrina standing there.

"Did I wake you?" she asked flirtatiously.

"Sort of. What do you want?" She frowned at his attitude.

"Is Liz home?"

"Yeah but she is probably still sleeping off the alcohol. We got pretty drunk last night."

"Oh. Mind if I come in?" She put her hand on his arm. Michael looked her up and down. **What the hell.**

"Sure, why not." He moved out of the way as she slide by him. She smiled as she passed him and put her hand on his stomach, even though she had plenty of room to pass.

"So, I'm guessing you want to go back to bed?" she asked.

"Well now that you're here, I'll keep you company."

"You can go back to bed, only if I can join you." Michael looked up at her.

"What?"

"I'll join you in bed."

"I don't think so."

"Oh come on Mikey, I'm not saying we have to have sex, or anything. But we could have some fun. You're a cutie." She walked over to him and ran her hands over his chest. He grabbed her hands and held them behind her back. He leaned in and teased her like he was about to kiss her. He backed away when she went to kiss him. She laughed at his game. ** She has a cute laugh** he thought. He leaned down and licked her neck. He slowly worked his way up her neck till he met her lips. When they started kissing he let go of her arms and she wrapped them around him. He lifted her up and carried her to his room. ** Never thought this was going to happen.**

Liz rolled over and looked at the clock. 11:50 am. **Oh god my head. That will teach me to drink as much as I did last night.** She pulled the covers over her head to shield the light that was coming through her window.

All of a sudden there was a loud bang. Liz sat upright in her bed.

Meanwhile in Michael's room "Do you think she woke up, Mikey."

"Nah, she slept through you ringing the bell." They continued what they were doing. "Just be a little more careful." He said as he kissed her neck.

Liz got out of bed to investigate the sound. She grabbed two aspirins and downed them with water before heading in the direction of the bang. **It sounded like it came from Michael's room. I hope he didn't fall out of the bed or anything. That would be funny though.** She had to stifle a laugh. ** Ok Liz, be quiet he might still be sleeping and you don't want him to start yelling. It won't do anything for this headache of yours.** she slowly tiptoed to his door and put her ear against it. She couldn't hear anything. She opened the door slowly and quietly. When she saw Michael and Katrina, her mouth fell open.

"Oh God. I'm so sorry." Liz covered her eyes and looked down. Michael jumped off Katrina and Katrina grabbed the blanket to cover her bare chest. "I heard a loud bang, I just wanted to check.Let me get out of here." Quickly she closed the door and ran into her room.

** Oh my god, how did that happen. Michael and Katrina. What is Katrina doing here? Wow, did you see the abs on Michael. Wait what am I saying. Ugh** Liz buried her head in her pillow. There was a slight knock on her door.

"Come in." Katrina walked in and looked at her. "Kat, I'm so sorry, I."

"No, Liz, don't worry about it. Its nothing." Katrina came over and sat down on the bed. "I came over to see how you were doing and I think your friend is way hot, so I just flirted away." Katrina smiled. "How are you doing?"

"About Thomas, whatever. I don't care. He served his purpose. Thanks for caring." The two girls hugged.

"Liz, you don't care about me and Michael, do you?"

"Why would I? You're really interested?"

"Very."

"Then go for it." Katrina smiled.

"I knew you wouldn't care." **But if I don't care,** Liz thought, **then why does it bother me ever so slightly.** Michael knocked on the door and popped his head in.

"Ladies if you want to join me, I'm making breakfast." The girls got up and followed Michael to the kitchen. As soon as Liz sat down, Michael placed a cup of coffee in front of her. "You're going to need this." She looked up at him and smiled. **I always knew there was a sweet side to Michael Guerin, you just had to know the right buttons to push to get to it.**

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.