FanFic - Other
"What Tangled Webs We Weave"
"Michael's P.O.V."
Part 5
by Love
Disclaimer: Don't own it.
Summary: See "Author's Note."
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: If you have ever seen the movie "Go," then you'll know what I'm doing. If you haven't, here's the deal: It has no plot, which is exactly where this story is going. In "Go," you see the same story three times from four different character points of view and the whole story coming together at the end. That's what this will be, only there will be six points of view, which means there should be seven parts, including an epilogue. Let's see if this works, and please don't slam it, because it's supposed to be smut.
I watched my girlfriend watch her brother in concern. When I looked over at him, I saw why. He was sitting with his ex-girlfriend, her best friend, and his current girlfriend was walking up to them with a pissed off look on her face. Tess was not exactly known for her patience or her willingness to share. Tess is pretty, there's no doubt about that, but she is a complete b---h to everyone except Max, Isabel and me.

The four of us are all aliens living on earth. We're trying to figure out a way to get home to our planet, and if we can't find a way home, we have to pro-create, which means we have to pair up. Which explains why I am with Isabel.

I continued to look at the quartet, not so much interested in what was going on, but I was looking at my ex-girlfriend Maria. Maria's a little weird- she's into aromatherapy and meditation and stuff like that, but she's a lot of fun to be around and an awesome kisser. I only wish our break up had been easier. I would like to be friends with Maria, but her pride is damaged and that prevents us from having a civil conversation.

"Come on, Max!" Tess' voice brought me out of my daydream and I looked at Isabel, who was oblivious to anything but the scene with her brother. I leaned over and kissed her neck, scaring her and making her jump. She laughed and turned around to face me, a smile lighting up her beautiful face.

I reached over and gently tugged off her sunglasses. "Hey!" She protested, and proceeded to get them back, but I put them behind my back and blocked her, holding her arms with my free hand. "I can't see your eyes with them on." I knew the words were corny, but I wanted to make up for the daydream she didn't even know I had.

I stared into her eyes; then I kissed her. We kissed for a little while; then she broke away and looked at the table where Max was sitting. I saw Maria and Liz stalk away from the table, leaving Max looking after them.

"Maybe we should go talk to them." Isabel surprised me with her request. I had thought she didn't like Maria and Liz, but I didn't argue. Any chance I had to make things all right with Maria I would take. I nodded.

"You're right." I stood and reached down to clasp Isabel's arm. She gathered her stuff and we walked into the school. Isabel stopped when she saw Maria and Liz; I'm glad she did, because if she hadn't, I would have walked right up to her. Liz looked over and I saw her look at us and narrow her eyes, then grab Maria's arm and drag her to the bathroom. I felt my heart clinch in pain. She wasn't even going to give me a chance!

"Maybe I should go talk to them." Isabel's voice rang in my ears, and I nodded absently. Isabel broke away and walked into the girl's bathroom. At that moment I would have given anything to be a girl so I could see Maria. I stood around the water fountain for a while, waiting for Isabel to emerge. When she finally did, she had Liz and Maria with her. I regarded her quizzically, but I didn't ask any questions. It was obvious that the three of them were upset about something.

"Well, what is it?" I was prepared for the worst, but no one would tell me anything. Finally Isabel spoke.

"We have to go to the hospital. Max collapsed."

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.