FanFic - Other
"What Tangled Webs We Weave"
"Tess' P.O.V."
Part 6
by Love
Disclaimer: Don't own it.
Summary: See "Author's Note."
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: If you have ever seen the movie "Go," then you'll know what I'm doing. If you haven't, here's the deal: It has no plot, which is exactly where this story is going. In "Go," you see the same story three times from four different character points of view and the whole story coming together at the end. That's what this will be, only there will be six points of view, which means there should be seven parts, including an epilogue. Let's see if this works, and please don't slam it, because it's supposed to be smut.
I stopped short when I saw my boyfriend sitting around the lunch table talking to his ex-girlfriend. I'm not the jealous type, no matter what everyone says, but I do have a problem with my boyfriend trying to get back together with his ex-girlfriend.

I felt the anger rise up in my chest and I marched over to him. "Come on, Max!" I heard my voice raise and I saw Max's look, which said "please don't embarrass me." I also saw Maria grab Liz's arm. I had to smirk, because Maria probably thought Liz was going to try to hurt me. Like she could.

Max looked at me pleadingly, not exactly the reaction I was expecting. I mean, I put a lot into my appearance so I would look good for him. I had gotten together with my best friend Isabel for some much needed makeup lessons, and I knew I looked hot. But Max just can't appreciate what is right there in front of him. I was still glaring at him when Liz spoke up.

"Guys are *so* pathetic. You think they're happy just being themselves around you and then they go off and do something stupid." Oh, isn't that so sad. Poor little Liz has her feelings bruised. I turned my glare from Max to her, but she just smiled at me and turned to Maria. "I'll meet you at the Crashdown after school, okay?" I just couldn't help myself. I had to respond.

"That is such a good idea! Why don't we all meet at the Crashdown after school and watch you two slave away while Max and I cuddle?" I kept my voice sweet, which pissed Maria off.

"You know Tess, us humans, we actually have to work so we can have money. We don't have to use mind control to get what we want." Okay, now that was not cool. Once again I redirected my glare. Maria smiled at me and said to Liz, " Come on Liz. Let's get out of here. I've had enough of these losers." They walked off and I felt the anger once again. I shook my head, and some of the hair my clip came loose and bounced against my face.

"Okay. That was fun." I was being sarcastic, the way I always get when I'm mad. I had to find a way to vent so I told Max, "Come on. Let's ditch. I don't feel like hitting sixth period." Max reluctantly agreed and when he stood up I put my arm around his waist, trying to get his focus back on me.

He stiffly put his arm around my shoulder and kept his body even stiffer. I pretended not to know this, even though I was seething inside. I was smiling to the people we passed; after all, I am one of the most popular girls in school and it wouldn't have been nice if I didn't give some attention to those less fortunate.

Max's eyes were wondering again, so I sped up my pace and practically bolted through the front doors. Max slowed us down once we got outside, and I turned to get a good look at him. His face had a slight green tinge to it and his eyes were rolled upward. "Max?" I knew this wasn't just a ploy, something was really wrong. Suddenly Max's body slumped forward into my arms and I was shoved backwards by the force. I tried to steady us, but he was too heavy, so I lay him gently on the ground. I kneeled down next to him, but he was out. I fumbled in my purse for my cell phone and dialed 911.

"911 emergency. What's your emergency?" The operator seemed awfully calm.

"My boyfriend just collapsed!" I couldn't stop the fear from creeping into my voice.

"Okay, calm down. Where are you?"

"West Roswell High School. We're in the front parking lot. Please hurry!" I hung up the phone without waiting for an answer. I knew what I had to do next.

I dialed Liz's number and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded funny, but I couldn't worry about that now.

"Liz, its Tess." My voice was shaky as waited for the ambulance.

"Hi. What do you want?" her voice was cold and hard, but I knew she would want to know what was going on.

"Liz, Max collapsed in the parking lot. We're on the way to hospital."

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.