FanFic - Other
"Trials"
Part 3
by Sage
Disclaimer: No characters are mine
Summary: Maria finds out something about her past that her mother and father never told her.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Okay, sorry about the first couple of parts, how they were so, um, informative about the Salem Witch Trials. Here is where the plot starts to thicken!!! I love comments to pieces. Criticism is always welcome!! It tells me what I'm doing wrong and what people don't like so please!!!!
I can here voices!! So far away, like they're barely even there. Sweet gentle voices, the kind of voices that could put you to sleep and make you dream wonderful dreams.

"She told us not to take her home," said a soft male voice, almost shyly.

"Whatever made her faint then ahd to deal with somthing at home. I'm going to call Amy and see if everything is alright," said another smooth, but older voice.

"I think I finally calmed Micheal down," said a new voice. This voice sounded like the tiny sprinkling of angel dust wisping through the air.

"I don't think he thought that we thought he was freaking out. He wanted to keep his cool, but then he saw how pale she was, and he wouldn't get out the way," said the shy musculine voice.

I opened my eyes to see beautiful people with a golden haze shimmering around them. Isabel, Max, and Mrs. Evans.

"Maria?? How're ya feelin?" said Isabel.

"Like I fainted," I said not able to say, because Mrs. Evans was present, what I really was feeling.

"I'm going to go call Amy now," said Mrs. Evans.

"NO," I croaked out. "PLEASE, please don't call her."

"But Maria, she needs to know where you are," she responded. "I'll just call her and tell her not to worry, that you with us, okay?"

"Okay, but don't let her come over," I said, my voice quivering, tears coming to my eyes.

Just as Mrs. Evans disappeared behind the door of what I realized to be Isabel's room, Micheal came in.

"Hey doll face, how are ya?" he said trying not sound like he had lost his cool.

"Not to good and you?" I said sarcastically.

I was still pretty mad at him. Not for a specific reason, but just for the way that he always forgot about Liz, Alex, me, and Kyle when it came to the alien buisness. He's like 'you're not aliens you don't know what it's like' bullshit. And then their was him always pulling back when ever I started to flirt a little over the top with him. I couldn't get close to him. He wouldn't let me. Only Max and Isabel, and once in a while Tess (but rarely). It's all about the four of them.

"Why are you mad at me?" he said as he glared down at me.

I was on Isabels bed.

"Max, I think we should go do the dishes for mom," said Isabel.

I jerked my gaze from Micheal, my eyes pleading with Isabel not to leave. I couldn't handle Micheal and his bizarre way of thinking right now. She returned my look without even an once of pity and left along with Max in toe.

"Maria, I've been emaning to talk to you lately, and now that I have you I wont let you go," he said not realizing that the way he said it made her heart skip a beat.

"So, now that you have me what do you plan to do with me?" I asked starting to get out of my horrid mood.

"Now there's a thought," he teased back as he sat down on the bed beside me so that the back of his hip pressed against the front of mine.

I quivered with the feeling of him pressed against me.

"Maria I," he started to say when I heard the door bell ring.

"Liz, hi," I heard Max say.

"Miss Deluca!!! Hi too," said Isabel.

Man oh man. I have to get out of her.

I jumped off the bed and headed for the window. I can't see them at the moment.

"Maria, what the hell do you think you are doing?" Micheal said as he grabbed for me.

"I can't see them now!!!!" I whispered to him.

Before he could get a hold of me I had jumped out of Isabels window and dashed towards the way of the desert.

Part 2 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.