FanFic - Other
"The Real World …. Roswell Style"
Part 6
by RBS722
Disclaimer: This is a purely fun parody of the show the Real world. I do not refer to any real world cast members in anyway, and I do not mean to offend any real world fans. Also, I love all the Roswell characters. The dialogue I made is for entertainment and for laughs only. I am not in anyway bashing any character. There are also many sexual innuendos and undertones, so if you do not want to read any of that nature, I suggest you leave the thread. Teddybehr ****** Due to the popularity of the story I felt everyone should have a chance to read it. I in no way wrote this story I just compiled this all together straight from the Roswell 1 FanForem board and ran a quick spell check, I gave credit to everyone who participated and I'm submitting this with permission from the original author teddybehr. Hope you like. Faith Evans angel_b242@yahoo.com
Category: Other
Rating: R
cut to scene, Kyle and Max.

Kyle: So you just couldn't?

Max: I don't know why, it has never happened to me before. I mean it definitely wasn't because of Liz...it was just that...

Kyle: Well maybe it is and you don't realize it. (hands Max a beer)

Max: No, Liz is hot. no question. but I don't know, maybe its me.

Kyle: Of course its you. Or I should restate it as, it the part that wasn't you.

Max: (chugs some down) and goes into the confessional.

Cut to confessional...Max...

Max: I don't know, it just wouldn't happen. And its never happened to me before. Liz tried everything, but it just wouldn't work.

Cut to scene of Max and Liz in the bedroom... Liz walks in wearing only her antennas from the crashdown, but of course the rest of her is blurred out because it is the real world...

Liz: So, are you ready to take me to your galaxy?

Max: I think I could arrange a special voyage.

They began to kiss.

Cut to Kyle watching them on the monitor. Kyle begins to unbutton his pants.

Sheriff Valenti walks in.

Kyle is caught doing the "peewee herman"

Valenti: Kyle! What are you doing?

Kyle: Uh..uh...nothing.

Valenti: Doing that without me? you know we like to have sessions together. its how we bond.

Kyle: (lowers head) I know.

Valenti: Now wait for me, I'll be out of the bathroom in a second.

Max walks out. Kyle has buttoned his pants back up.

Max: Liz just wants some slim jims, Pomengranite, and dippin dots...oh and a copy of the kama sutra...

Kyle: Have fun! (says under breath...and so will I)

Valenti starts screaming from the bathroom.

Valenti: I got my foot stuck in the toilet?

Isabel walks in.

Isabel: So, you're supposed to be our sheriff who's supposed to protect us and you got your foot stuck in the toilet? its almost as funny as Maria and Michael falling in the sewage water.

cut to confessional...Alex..

Alex: (holding sock puppet). Ok...so I made this puppet, but its just not the same. Lambchops can never have a substitute. What was I thinking? Oh...and that stupid Tom Hanks marathon is still on! The man just annoys me! And the things I hear about his son these days...

cut to scene Liz still waiting under the covers in her bed...

Liz: Ok...so do you think you could learn to put the condom on in a reasonable time?

Max: Hey, we're aliens...we have different...

Liz: cells, not genitals. Nice try, but I don't buy it.

Max: Oh no.

Liz: What happened now?

Max: um, it broke.

Liz: You know, I could put it on for you?

Max: No...

Liz: (walks into bathroom) Max...I didn't come here for permission...I came to put on the condom...

Max: Oh ok...

Cut to confessional...Isabel...

Isabel: Ok, so I changed my philosophy. I think I’m a carrot now. I don't know why. I just like to say carrot. caaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrroooooooottttttt. caaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrroooooottttt. And Alex won't shut up about his stupid lambchops drama. Oh...the people I live with...

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.