FanFic - Other
"The Real World …. Roswell Style"
Part 4
by RBS722
Disclaimer: This is a purely fun parody of the show the Real world. I do not refer to any real world cast members in anyway, and I do not mean to offend any real world fans. Also, I love all the Roswell characters. The dialogue I made is for entertainment and for laughs only. I am not in anyway bashing any character. There are also many sexual innuendos and undertones, so if you do not want to read any of that nature, I suggest you leave the thread. Teddybehr ****** Due to the popularity of the story I felt everyone should have a chance to read it. I in no way wrote this story I just compiled this all together straight from the Roswell 1 FanForem board and ran a quick spell check, I gave credit to everyone who participated and I'm submitting this with permission from the original author teddybehr. Hope you like. Faith Evans angel_b242@yahoo.com
Category: Other
Rating: R
Cut to confessional...Tess...

Tess: Ok, as my last confessional, and my goodbye, I would just like to justify why I made them see the vision. You know...it's just...Ok, really I have no justification. I just like making trouble. But hey, the Real World wouldn't be entertaining if I wasn't around. I think everyone hear is way too uptight. Why don't we just have a giant orgy...uh...did I just say that out loud? (looks around room, and sits there silent for a minute, then hits herself in the head) Oh, right...confessional...private...I forgot.

cut to scene where Isabel and Liz are trying to make dinner.

Liz: You have to pass me the garlic.

Isabel: Me, walk all the way over there, to get the garlic? Excuse me?

Liz: It's not that far, really.

cut to confessional...Isabel...

Isabel: I have come to the revelation that the garlic is my philosophy for life. I mean, you have to have your own unique taste, but you also have to scare people off if you offer too much of yourself. Although, Tabasco as a philosophy is also very interesting.

cut back to Liz and Isabel.

Liz: So...what's this I hear with you and Max in the hot tub?

Isabel: Um....

Liz: Someone said someone urinated in there. That's all I’m asking. If you have a bladder problem, don't hide from it.

Isabel: I don't have a problem. It's a medical condition.

Liz: Oh...

Cut to confessional...Isabel...

Isabel: So, I sorta feel type of guilty. I dreamwalked into Liz's mind last night, and I saw something very interesting...it was her making love to Max but they used her journal as a kinky toy. I mean I knew the girl liked to write, but that was a little....um....weird. Plus, seeing Max like that was a little...dramatic.

Isabel: So, where's your journal?

Liz: Actually I can't find it.

Isabel: Missing again? Or maybe someone was cleaning it.

Liz: Why would someone clean it?

Isabel: You know, all types of things can spill on it, like honey for instance.

Liz: OMG! you walked into my dream! me and Max were using honey also! how could you?

Max walks in.

Max: What's going on?

Liz: I'm too embarrassed...(she leaves.) he looks at Isabel.

Isabel: I dreamwalked into her mind last night.

Max: Why?

Isabel: Well my reason is irrelevant. She had a wild sex dream about you.

Max: She's thinking about sex 24-7, that's not a big surprise.

Isabel: It was the other things in the dream...

Max: Oh, she's told me about the baby oil and the beef jerky...

Isabel: Ever heard of honey and her journal?

Max: No, that is definitely new information. But it seems kewl, might be a good substitute for krispy kremes.

Isabel: So, you're gonna stay.

Max: I am gonna stay and moderate the KK.

Isabel: Ok, as long as you hold up to your end of the bargain.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.