FanFic - Other
"The Real World …. Roswell Style"
Part 10
by RBS722
Disclaimer: This is a purely fun parody of the show the Real world. I do not refer to any real world cast members in anyway, and I do not mean to offend any real world fans. Also, I love all the Roswell characters. The dialogue I made is for entertainment and for laughs only. I am not in anyway bashing any character. There are also many sexual innuendos and undertones, so if you do not want to read any of that nature, I suggest you leave the thread. Teddybehr ****** Due to the popularity of the story I felt everyone should have a chance to read it. I in no way wrote this story I just compiled this all together straight from the Roswell 1 FanForem board and ran a quick spell check, I gave credit to everyone who participated and I'm submitting this with permission from the original author teddybehr. Hope you like. Faith Evans angel_b242@yahoo.com
Category: Other
Rating: R
cut to confessional....Maria...

Maria: I don't know, I think Alex has gone through this type of identity crisis. Yesterday I went into his room, and found him doing something really strange...

Cut scene to Alex's room. He has made about 20 puppets now, and he blasted the music. He is now serenading the puppets.

Alex: You and me baby aint nothin but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel...

Maria walks in.

Maria: I think you're missing the monkey suit and the unbelievably high testosterone making you want to hump everything in sight. I mean, you have to stay true to the music video.

Alex: Hmmm....monkey suit.

Maria: I was kidding! Um...Alex...I think you need to seek professional help.

Alex: So I like lambchops big deal.

Maria: What's this I hear from Liz about this whole anger management class and you going completely bezerk?

Alex: No one molests my puppets except me!

Maria: Um, I’ll be in the other room. when you turn sane again, please give me a holler.

Cut to confessional...Liz...

Liz is holding a copy of the kama sutra and a bowl of strawberries with whip cream. She puts the karma sutra down and picks up Cosmo. Her jaw drops.

Liz: Oh my god! 1 out of every 10 people can have sex in a split position? I gotta work out more....

Cut to confessional...Alex...

Alex: Ok, I don't know why everyone is saying I got a problem. Max is the one with the problem. that guy needs major help.

Cut to scene...Max pumping iron.

Max: 95...96...97.

Michael walks in.

Michael: So, you're actually working out?

Max: Uh huh.

Michael: Can I watch and make fun of you?

Max: Sure, if it makes your day.

Michael: Oh...darn (in sarcastic tone) I actually have something to do. Have you seen the humidifier anywhere?

Max: Humidifier?

Michael: Hello?! the hair!

Max: Oh, right...right... I have to say I was a little freaked out about the whole Valenti thing.

Michael: Oh the father and son "bonding" experience?

Max: Yeah.

Michael: Hey, if Kyle actually worked with that hair, I'd look at him in another way, but man, that guy needs a salon visit and fast. Now look at Kramer...he knows how to express himself through hair. I don't know, maybe I am gay, I could go for a little Kramer right now.

Max: I think I’m gonna be sick.

Michael leaves, Max goes into the kitchen.

Max mumbles: Oh no, what am I gonna do, so many gay people in one house! I think I’m like Isabel, I think I’m homophobic! (he catches the krispy kremes in his eye, he starts to scarf them down with no control. Isabel walks in)

Isabel: What are you doing?

Max: Nothing (he says it with his mouth full.)

Isabel: (as she turns him around and sees the powder around his lips) I can't believe you did this! How? How could you give up so easily? Do you want to be like this your whole life? No control? Liz! get in here...

Liz walks in.

Liz: What's the commotion?

Isabel: Max had a krispy kreme.

Liz: Oh good, let's jump into bed before it wears off, I finally got that split down...

Max: Split?!

Liz: You’ll see...be patient.

Isabel: Oh, sorry if I actually thought about his well being.

Liz: (walks out, as Max leaves, he turns around and says softly) Hey just because you aint gettin any nookie doesn't mean I can't. Listen....my vibrator is in my top drawer. Do us all a favor...and use it.

Cut to confessional...Isabel..

Isabel: I can't believe Liz would suggest something so putrid and disgusting. Doesn't she know a sophisticated woman like me can pleasure herself WITHOUT a vibrator? god! the ignorance and stupidity of some people!

Part 9 | Index | Part 11
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.