FanFic - Other
"The Journey"
Part 10
by Jamie Phelps
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Never have, never will but would like to.
Summary: After finding out Maria's true identity, the gang deals with their feelings about the new-found knowledge. Could Maria's true identity be a danger to her?
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Please email and let me know your thoughts on this fiction. If you can see the possibility of a third part to this fiction, please email me and tell me what you'd like to see in a third part. If you haven't read my first fic, "Secrets", then this fiction will make no sense because it's a sequel. To read my first fic, email me (jamiep@egyptian.net) or visit crashdown.com
"So, which bed do you want?" Kyle asked Tess as she come out of the bathroom. She’d insisted on a shower when they got into the room.

"It doesn’t matter." She said. "I’m just tired and want some sleep."

"Ok, well it’s your pick." He said, standing up from the bed he was on.

"I’ll take the one by the window then." She said.

"Cool, I’ll take this one." Kyle said, falling back down on the bed he’d just gotten up from.

"I hope you don’t mind, but I was hoping to just try to go right to sleep." Tess said. "I know Max said we could get to know each other, but well I’m excited about tomorrow and I just want it to get over with."

"Yeah, sure whatever. It’s ok. We can get to know each other some other time." Kyle said, disappointed.

"Thanks Kyle. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He said.

After Tess made sure Kyle had enough time to get to sleep she sat up. She couldn’t believe what was happening. She couldn’t believe that the group had discovered Mark and David as quick as they had. She couldn’t wait to see them again. She couldn’t tell the group that she knew them. It would ruin their whole plane. She’d done her part, helping Max, Michael and Isabel to their father. Maria had been an added bonus. If everything went as planned, she’d be able to take care of Maria tomorrow. She had Max believing her, and before they left in the morning she intended to have Alex, Michael and Kyle believe that Maria was a threat to them all. She focused hard and transported herself to another place. She could see before her a blonde headed girl, bound and gagged, at a warehouse in Grand Forks. The girl was hungry and thirsty. It was obvious she hadn’t eaten in several days. She looked pale, sick. Her eyes hadn’t seen daylight in many months. Had she forgotten to walk? Talk? She hadn’t been able to do those things in many months. The sun coming up in the window brought Tess back to the present.

Part 9 | Index | Part 11
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.