FanFic - Other
"Secrets "
Part 13
by Jamie Phelps
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Never have, never will but would like too.
Summary: Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel all have to deal with the news of the pre-arranged destinies. They have been doing good, staying away from each other, until Isabel and Max began to feel a strange sense of power being used. The six friends must come together, along with Tess and Kyle to uncover the source of the power. They get a surprise of their life though, when they find out the power is from a fifth alien. An alien who is closer than anyone realizes.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Nascedo sat in the Evans's living room. He had arrived less than a half-hour before and asked that the four aliens meet with him. He had some news. Tess, Michael, Isabel and Max all sat across from him, waiting to hear what he had to say.

"You've been looking for the fifth alien, right?" Nascedo started. Everyone looked at him.

"Yes, and you called last night and said that it was right here in Roswell." Max said.

"I did. First I need to tell you a story. I lived on earth here before you were born. I met a woman that I very much loved and married her. Together we had a child. When the child was two, I left. I had forgotten all about it until the day Michael and Maria had came to see me." Nascedo looked down. "This is all I have left of my little girl." Nascedo pulled the picture he carried out and showed the four aliens. "I believe this is who you are looking for."

"Your child?" Michael asked. "I thought you said it could be my father's."

"I said it was possible for us to have children with humans." Nascedo said. "Michael, your father, and Max's is dead."

"How are we going to find out where this child is? How long ago was this, like 16-17 years?" Isabel asked. "Sixteen years ago the baby was born." Nascedo said. Isabel looked at the photograph. Strangely enough, she seemed to almost recognize the photo. Like someone she had seen before. "Those eyes," she said pointing to the picture. "Those are the prettiest green eyes I have ever seen. I have seen them on only one other person."

"You have?" asked Nascedo.

"Yes, here." She pulled out the picture that Tess had found of Nascedo, her father and Michael's. She handed him the photograph.

"Where did you get this?" Nascedo demanded.

"It come from the book of Destiny." Tess said.

"Look at our father's eyes. She how green they are? Very mysterious if I do say so myself." Isabel took the picture back from Nascdeo.

"My father?" Michael asked, taking the picture from Isabel. "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"We found it late last night." Isabel said. "I was going to call but figured you'd be here this morning."

Michael looked at the photograph. He couldn't believe he was actually looking at his father. The tall man in the photograph looked just like Michael. He handed the photo back to Isabel.

"So, now what do we do?" he asked. "Where should we begin our search at?"

Everyone looked at Nascedo.

"I think I know who you are looking for," he started. "but it could come as a big shock to you. Are you prepared to deal with it?"

The four friends looked at each other. "Yes." They all said in unison.

Nascedo looked down. He didn't know how he was going to say it. He knew this would affect the friendship that had grown in the group. He knew Michael would be hurt. He didn't want to hurt anyone, but he also wanted his daughter to know who he was.

"Seventeen years ago, I married Amy DeLuca."

Part 12 | Index | Part 14
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.