FanFic - Other
"Sanctuary"
Part 6
by Alexis
Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, although, boy what I would give to have Brendan... anyway, they belong to Jason Katims and whoever else owns Roswell.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
The next morning....

Maria yawned and stretched as she sleepily made her way down the stairs, walking toward the overwhelming smell of freshly brewed coffee, eggs, bacon, and many other delicious smells wafting up from the dining room.

After her and Michael's little makeout session, both of them had been very tired, so they curled up on the bed next to each other, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Maria woke before Michael. He had looked so peaceful as he slept, that she didn't want to wake him. After just watching him for a long time, she felt her stomach growl, so she proceeded to get up very carefully from the bed, making sure not to wake Michael, and made her way quietly out of their room.

Apparently, Maria was the first one up, because no one else was downstairs eating the fabulous breakfast. Maria shrugged, knowing full well that when her companions smelled what was cooking, they would hurry their little butts down here, too. But, since she was alone, she just sat down in a chair, and started serving herself.

Suddenly, a note on her grandmother's place setting caught her eye. Maria leaned over to pick it up, and carefully read the front of the envelope. "To my beautiful pixie, Maria" Maria furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and unfolded the note. It said that Grammy Nell was suddenly called away on business to a shareholder's meeting, and wouldn't be back until the day after tomorrow. Maria was to have the butler, James, take care of all of their needs.

Maria set the note down gently. She was sad that her grandmother had to go away, but at least she'd be back soon.

"Hey, Maria," Liz yawned, making her way slowly into the room.

"Mornin' babe," Maria replied. She noticed Max in tow behind Liz. "Sleep well?" Maria smiled, amused at how tired her best friend and her boyfriend looked. They both nodded.

Liz proceeded to dig into the food, while Max just laid his head down on the table and started to snore softly.

Before Maria could comment on how funny this was, Isabel and Alex both padded into the dining room, still clad in pajamas like the rest of them.

"Well, guys, Grammy had to go away on business," Maria stated, holding up the note, "but she'll be back soon. She says that James is going to take care of us until then."

"You rang," an elderly gentleman with a smooth British accent strode into the room at the mention of his name.

Maria smiled at him, and the others waved and greeted him with hoarse hellos. James eyed the snoring Max, and rolled his eyes and smiled as he returned back to what he was doing.

*************

"Morning, sleepy head," Maria whispered and gently nudged Michael, who was sleeping soundly. Michael just mumbled something and rolled over.

Maria laughed, and decided it was time for him to get up, so she swatted his backside with her hand, "Get up!"

Michael turned to face her and begrudgingly opened his eyes. "I don't wanna." He had a smile quirking at his lips.

"Well fine then," Maria stood up from her spot on the bed and pretended to be upset. "Then no more nookie for you, Mister."

"Okay, okay, I'm up!" Michael dashed out of bed and ran into the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.