FanFic - Other
"A Night Of Renovations"
Part 2
by Skye
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or any of the characters. I have no affiliation with the WB television network or the author, Melinda Metz.
Summary: The gang gets together for some midnight moving at the Crashdown, but with Tess being there, things get weird.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
There was a pounding at the door. Who the hell? Michael thought He rose, rumpled, from the mass of blankets on his sofa.

"What?" he said as he opened the door.

"Mornin', sunshine," Maria said, without enthusiasm.

"You're disturbing my sleep."

"Hey, I thought you had schoolwork anyway?"

"Yeah well, I did that already."

"I'm sure, are you gonna let me in or what?"

Michael stepped away from the door.

"I came to ask you if you'll come to the Crashdown on Fri-

Maria swung the door shut.

Before she could finish, Michael grabbed her and they began kissing. His tongue felt around the inside of her mouth, and hers swept the inside of his mouth. Maria thought they would melt or combust if they didn't stop soon.

But the sparks that his touch ignited as his hands lightly caressed the back of her arms and then her lower back felt so good. Soon his hands began to wander up to where her uniform was buttoned. He reached between them and un-did two of the buttons.

Maria stopped it there, she had to physically push him away from her.

"You know this be-mean-and-then-make-out-thing is not fun. It's weird. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not like you can't kiss or anything, but why can't we just be normal?"

Michael was still calming down from the last make-out session. He wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that."

"Me too, it's really sad that we can't talk or anything; we just make-out."

"Wanna do it again?" Maria gave him a look and then considered it, "Sure."

He grabbed her, but then she remembered why she was there in the first place.

"Wait." He paused from nuzzling on her neck.

"Ya know-

"Well, I'm sorry, Michael, but would it hurt to talk like normal people? You need to get some better lighting in here, by the way."

He looked around at his dimly lit apartment. He was pissed off enough about being woken up, and then for her to come in and start nagging him about the lighting...

"So why was it that you were here?" He said, demonstrating his suddenly short temperament.

"I just wanted to say- I mean I came to ask you about Friday? Do you want to come?"

"No."

"Why not??"

"What for?"

"Well, Max and Isabel are gonna be there."

"Alright, I'll go."

"Good, it might do you some good to get out of this cave."

"I'm really glad that you like my place," he said, not bothering to mask the sarcasm in his voice.

"Hey buddy, I'm just being honest, somebody's got to."

"Yeah, yeah, bye, Maria."

"Good-bye, Michael. You should run a comb through those tresses, bud."

Michael slammed the door behind her.

He went over to a window and moved the curtains. Well he'd been sleeping, how was his hair supposed to look?

He mimicked Maria, "You should run a comb through those tresses."

He mumbled this as he shut off his lamp and sunk back on to the sofa, on his stomach, burying his face in a mass of pillows.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.