FanFic - Other
"Remembering Our Pasts"
Part 4
by Charmed Kitten
Disclaimer: I don't own them, I'm just borrowing them. I make 'em happy for a while then give them back. Just the way I found them, depressed and fighting. Oh, but I own Lady Raine and the other characters that I've added. =)
Summary: This is part two in my yet unnamed series. The first part in Our Real Families, you should read that before this one to understand what is going on. This is a few days after Max and Tess come back from New York. The gang hasn't been able to get together and talk because Max's parents are concerned and won't let him out of their sight except for school.
Category: Other
Rating: R
Authors Note: I'd love feedback if you don't mind, even criticism. =) I need help with a name for the series. If you have any ideas, please e-mail me with them. Thanks!
Michael and Liz shared a look with Michael giving his sister a slight nod. Liz started to talk. "Okay, well it all started the night that you guys left. I was out for a late night walk. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to take a walk down to the park for a little bit. While I was out, I ran into Ava. I asked her why she hadn't gone with you guys and she said that there hadn't been enough room in the car. We talked some more and I told her that she could stay with me, especially since my parents were gone, until she found a place to stay. And we went back to the Crashdown and started to talk. We must have fallen asleep on my bed when the next morning Isabel and Michael came over trying to find out where you and Tess had gone. Ava told us that she thought that Rath and Lonnie had tricked you into going to the summit and that they had killed Zan because he wouldn't go. We got everyone together and figured out what to do about the summit as well as Rath and Lonnie." Max smiled at Ava. He was thankful that she had been there and told the truth.

"Well, Michael and I had fallen asleep on my bed. Isabel and Maria decided to spend the night and went home to get their and Michael's stuff for school the next day. Ava went home with Jim and Kyle to take Tess' place at school. We didn't want anyone suspicious." Max raised his eyebrows at Liz's use of the Sheriff's name. Liz smiled softly. "He asked us to call him Jim so that if anyone overheard us talking while he was suppose to be gone, your cover wouldn't be blown." Max nodded his understanding. "Anyway, Isabel slept on the bed with me and Michael and somehow during the night, she got dragged into our dream, but it wasn't a dream, it was a memory. But Isabel should tell this part, because she remembers it better than we do."

By this point both Max and Tess were extremely confused. But Isabel didn't give them a chance to ask questions before she told them about the dream.

"I was on one of the planets of our solar system in the dream. It was different yet familiar and I thought that it was your dream at first Max, but soon I knew that it wasn't. I was outside at first, the sky was green and the clouds a lighter green. Somehow I knew that it was late afternoon. Then before I knew it, I was in this beautiful castle looking at this family of four. There were two adults, a mother and a father and two children about the age of ten. One was a boy and the other was a girl. They all looked human except for their eyes. They were larger than ours and almost perfect circles but they were completely black, there seemed to be empty, endless but they weren't. I don't know how to explain it but I could see things, or sense things from their eyes, but not really. It was just weird."

Isabel felt a tremor run through her as she tried to explain the effect their eyes had on her. Ava and Max both reached and held her hands in comfort and support. She felt Max's understanding, he had experienced the same thing at the summit when he had looked into Niall's eyes. Isabel smiled in appreciation and continued.

"But anyway, the father and the mother were obviously deeply in love. He had spiky black hair and was tall and muscular. He had this air of authority and power around him and he was just simply sitting there. His wife had long golden blond hair that was pinned up and she was small and petite. The young boy had his dad's hair and built, in fact he looked almost exactly the same as his dad, except for his mouth, it was his mom's, full and wide. The young girl had shoulder length white hair, it looked like moonlight. She was petite like her mom with her dad's strong nose, but her skin color was also different like her hair. It was a soft pink, like the inside of a rose petal. They were all sitting in a room with a warm fire burning and talking. The little boy asked why they couldn't go to this party that their parents were apparently going to. The dad called the boy Rath. At that moment I knew that I was in Michael's dream or subconscious. I thought that the little girl was Tess or Ava. But then the little girl started talking about how she wanted to go and was complaining because she wanted to 'dress up like Mommy and have all the handsome men think that I'm beautiful'." Isabel chuckled after she said that and looked at Liz, who was smiling as well as Michael. Max noticed the look. His breath caught in his throat.

"Isabel, what are you saying?" He asked with bated breath.

Isabel knew that her brother was starting to figure it out, but decided to make him wait anyway. Besides she hadn't told anyone but Liz and Michael what she had actually seen in the dream anyway. "Patience, Max. Patience. Not everyone had heard this. So just listen."

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.