FanFic - Other
"Playing House "
Part 3
by Katjen
Disclaimer: Nope, no , not mine…
Summary: The gang has a school assignment that involves marriage and flour…
Category: Other
Rating: G
"…Fine…I’ll keep an open mind…just don’t go filling out any subscriptions for "Modern Bride" Deluca…I haven’t even told you I love you yet…I don’t need to deal with you going into Freaked-Out-Girl-Mode moaning over which napkins will match best with which table cloth at the reception…"

She giggled against his lips. For someone who was so opposed to the idea of marriage he certainly seemed to know quite a bit…

"What’s so funny?"

"The fact that you even know what "Modern Bride" is…" She reached up and traced his cheekbone, the teasing sliding out of her voice, her eyes soft as she gazed into his. "And your word choice…"

"What do you mean?"

""Yet"", she whispered and he blinked at her. That look started creeping in – that panicky look she knew so well and she smiled, kissing him tenderly and murmuring, "It’s okay pally – you can use your "Get Out of Jail Free" card for this one…*this* time…Now. -" She kissed him again and turned her head to look at the TV. "Movie time!" she picked up the remote and aimed it at the VCR as Michael sighed.

"You’re not gonna make me watch "The Breakfast Club" again are you?"

"No – you liked it so I’m letting you off the hook with that one…Bender…"

"Claire…" he murmured trying to take the remote from her.

"Nope. No no no no no…*Behave*…" Jeebie woke up and cocked his head at her. "It’s okay sweetie – go back to sleep. Spaceboy’s just bein’ a butt." She grinned up at him, her head still resting comfortably on his lap, and his fingers again started absently playing with her hair as he took in the scene on the TV between a young boy and his grandfather.

""The Wonder Years" meets "Colombo"…what is this?"

"Shhhh," she giggled "Just shut up and watch…"

"As you wish." He murmured and her eyes flew up to his face. He was staring intently at the screen trying hard not to get into it and failing miserably.

*My man in black…* she thought placing a hand over his heart covered by his requisite dark T-shirt. He smiled down at her, a look of contentment on his face she’d never seen before.

Oh yeah.

He would definitely reconsider his No-Marriage-No-Way-Not-Ever policy.

Playing house with Gracie had sucked hose water but the real thing with Maria…it didn’t sound too bad…

She snuggled against him and he heard Jeebie’s soft yawn from the floor.

It sounded pretty damn good actually.

Part 2 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.