FanFic - Max/Liz
"One Night Forever"
Part 2
by Mslayer713
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, they belong to the WB.
Summary: One night decides the fate of the whole gang as the future looms nearer.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Authors Note: Feedback!! And just so you know, this story may get a little sad
The connection between the two teens lingered on as their lips captured each others. Max felt a blaze of heat engulf his body and his skin tingle; finally feeling the cold recede from his form, making him feel whole again.

The heat made Max feel alive again. He couldn't remember the last time he actually felt half normal; Like he was actually just a teenager in love. The sudden knowledge of a time made him take her mouth with even more passion, prompting a little moan to escape her lips.

Max shivered as Liz's hand slid around him and rested on his back. He could feel the searing trail on his skin, making it feel like it was about to bubble. The sensations running through his body made him feel like he was on fire, but he didn't dare let go of her.

Max let his hand wonder down to her hip as he pulled back. The moon made Liz's face look pale as his gaze traveled her eyes and mouth. He wanted to kiss her again, but needed to know how she felt. The connection made them feel as one, and he knew she wanted him too, but was she ready?

Max looked into her eyes and silently asked his question, fearing the answer. What if she wanted to walk away? She could easily tell him goodbye and it would be over. Could he handle that?

"Max...I need you," she whispered. Her voice was low and raw with emotions. He saw her eyes fall on his arm and open wide, making him look also. As her hand slowly grazed the skin, it left a trail of white, glowing light. His voice caught in his throat and Max looked up into her eyes, noticing the tears brimming them.

He gently took her hand and slowly fell down to his knees, his love for overwhelming. What did he do to deserve her? How could this, beautiful, intelligent, and loving creature love him? Max didn't have the answer, but he knew it was true, she did love him; and he loved her with all his heart.

Max realized his eyes were level with her stomach and he stared hard at it, his mind reliving the exact moment he intertwined his life with hers. He met her eyes again as he lifted up her shirt and ran his thumb over the exact spot where he healed her those years ago.

Liz closed her eyes and took in a deep breath as Max placed his lips over the delicate skin of her stomach. He felt her tremble and looked back up at her face. Her eyes were now open and locked on his.

Max, still holding her hand, gently pulled her down till she on her knees in front of him. Her hair was blowing the wind, and Max couldn't help but think she was as beautiful as an angel.

"Liz...are you sure?" he asked once more. He would never forgive himself if he did something she wasn't ready for.

"I love you. Isn't that 'sure' enough?"

Max swallowed and pulled her face toward his, catching her lips in a long and breath-taking kiss. As he pulled away, Max rested his forehead up against hers. "I love you too," he said softly.

Liz pulled back a fraction and wiped at her tears, which were coming down her face freely now. "I've wanted to hear you saw that again for two years," she admitted, looking sheepish at the notion.

Max saw this and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close so she was on his lap. He felt her head rest on his shoulder and Max was once more overcome with the severeness of his emotions for her. "I've wanted nothing but this for the past two years."

Liz once again pulled back, but this time she looked Max straight in the eye, making him suck in a quick breath. Her eyes were burning with desire, making them look almost black. She gave Max a taunting smile before sliding off his lap and scooting back.

Max watched with yearning as Liz made a 'come here' motion with her finger. He didn't wait a beat. His arms were around her in a second, his lips a mere moment after that. He didn't, couldn't, hold it all back any more. Liz was his life line, his breath, his reason for being, and he wanted her to feel that.

Their kisses were deep and passionate, making the air seem to crackle between them as their connection deepened. Max knew they were about to leave each other, possibly forever, but he needed to feel her arms around him again, her lips on his skin, her body beside his.

"Max..." Liz said in a breathy voice, her eyes closed.

"Yeah?" he answered, pulling her close and burying his face in the crook of her neck. He nibbled on her skin, just long enough to leave a few tiny red marks. Nothing really noticeable, but enough for him to see 'em.

"Promise me."

Max stopped for a second and looked directly into her eyes. He gave her a smile and whispered, "You and only you." It was true, and always would be.

Liz smiled back and replied, "Me too." Then their lips were touching again, making the fire burn higher. Max felt Liz's hands slip under his shirt, and barley noticed the slight glow from beneath his shirt. He chuckled and pushed a strain of hair behind her ear. "You like doing that?"

Liz helped him unbutton his over shirt and he pulled his T-shirt over his head, then watched as her hand traveled over his muscles. "It makes me feel...like we're not really that different."

Max stared at her for a moment, not knowing what to say. How could he make her see that it didn't matter? All that mattered was that they loved each other.

"Does it matter?" he asked in a small voice.

Liz looked up at him and smiled. "No...I love you the way you are."

Max shook his head and kissed her again, letting her hands freely roam his chest now. She pushed his shirt back off his shoulders and rubbed them too. Max took his hands off her long enough to fully remove the shirt, but never breaking the contact of their lips.

Max returned his hands to her, running one through her hair, the other running up and down of her back. He felt her hands massaging his muscles, and wished more then anything that there was bare skin under his hand, not a cotton fabric.

As if reading his mind, Liz pulled back and slowly started to unbutton her over shirt, never taking her eyes off of his. Max held the gaze, and waited until it was off before pulling her back up against him again. He planted his hands on her waist, grabbing the bottom of her tank top and sliding his hands under, just feeling a small part of her soft skin.

The softness of her skin made Max want to just rip her shirt off, but he was determined to make this last. After taking a deep breath, and one more for good measure, Max Left a trail of open mouthed kisses up her neck and to her earlobes; getting a high feeling off of the tastes of her skin.

As his lips found hers again, Max slowly started to edge her shirt up, letting his hands caress the skin that was being unveiled. Liz lifted her hands up into the air, letting Max pull the top off. There was a white trail all the way up her sides and arms.

"My skin...feels hot," Liz said, sighing at the feel.

Max nodded, but was having trouble concentrating. All he could factor was that Liz was right in front of him, being pleased by, and half naked. His body was winning the battle over his mind. He pulled Liz back up against him and finally registered what she had said. Her skin was so hot.

"Liz..." Max felt down her arms, neck, stomach and back, finding all off them just as hot. "You're burning up."

"It doesn't hurt...just feels right."

Max looked into her eyes and knew she was telling the truth. It did feel right; so right, like nothing before. He suddenly remembered that her body was up against his; making skin to skin contact. He could feel his own body warming, mirroring hers.

Max took her mouth again and could finally let his hands roam on her body now too, with out the confides of their clothes to stop them. He felt Liz scoot up onto his lap, and held her whit one hand as he gently tucked her under him and stretched out onto the sandy desert floor.

The connection made a static, live electricity sound as their hands and bodies started to do what acme naturally. The last thing Max noticed before he was deep gone was the lightening bolting across the sky.

*When we first met, light was shed
thoughts free flow; you said you've got
something..deep inside of you
a wind chime voice sounds
sway your hips 'round rings true
it goes deep inside of you
these secret garden beams
changed my life, so it seems
a fall breeze blows out side
I don't break stride; my thoughts are warm
they go deep inside of you
And I never felt alone(alone)...till I met you

friends say I've changed; I don't listen
'cause I live to be deep inside of you
slide of her dress; shouts in darkness
I'm so alive...I'm deep inside of you
you said boy make girl feel good
but still (I'm deep inside) still!
I never felt alone, till I met you
alright on my own, then I met you
and would know what to do if I just knew what's coming

I would change myself if I could
I would walk with my people if I could find them
and I would say that I'm sorry to you; I'm sorry to you
but I don't wanna call you but then I wanna call you
'cause I don't wanna crush you, but I feel like crushing you
and it's true; I took for granted that you were me
I breathe by your looks and you look right though me
we were broke and didn't know it...

something's gone you withdraw and I'm not strong like before
I was deep inside of you
I can go no where; I burn candles and stare at a ghost
Deep inside of you
And some great need in me...starts...to bleed
I've lost myself there's nothing left
It's all gone...deep inside of you
Deep inside of you
Oh...deep inside of you...*

"Deep inside of You" by Third Eye Blind

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.