FanFic - Other
"Of Angels and Aliens"
Part 9
by cameraman dc
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, it does not belong to me. I am in no way associated with the WB, Jason Katims, or Melinda Metz.
Summary: The Roswell group get a little help from above.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Kyle and Tess walked towards the lunch table where Max and Maria sat at.

"Say did you ever buy your buddha?" Tess asked.

"Actually, no I didn't," Kyle said handing Tess back the fifty dollar bill she gave him earlier.

"Why not?" Tess asked.

"Tess, you and I both know what kind of powers you've got," Kyle said. "You could have easily turned that block of wood I had into a buddha. Why didn't you?"

"Because I felt it best if you went and bought yourself an authentic Buddha," Tess said while trying to walk away.

"What's going on Tess?" Kyle asked standing in her way. "You used use your powers in front of me all the time. But lately you doing your best not to. Why?"

"Because I just don't like to anymore, okay," Tess said sitting down at the table next to Maria. "Let's not talk about this right now Kyle."

Kyle sat across from Tess looking at her intently, while Tess looked away avoiding his gaze. She thought she might actually have to explain herself to Kyle, but was saved when Liz and Isabel showed up

"Hey guys what's going on?" Liz asked.

"Nothing," Everyone replied in unison.

Liz noticed that something wasn't right. She had done alot of thinking since Marcus had paid them a visit. When she had first discovered the existence of aliens, she had learned that nothing in life is what it seems. And now with learning of the existence of angels, she now knew that there is more to life than what it seems.

"Where's Alex?" Isabel asked sitting across from Maria.

"Uhmmmm, he's..." Maria trailed off as she looked over Isabel's shoulder.

Isabel looked over her shoulder. Her jaw dropped when she Alex sitting at another table, eating lunch, laughing and talking with that Allison girl. Isabel turned back to the group utterly confused about the entire situation. She simply glanced at everyone not knowing what to say. Isabel looked at her food and began to pick at it nervously, trying to block the images of Alex and Allison together, everytime she heard them laugh she shuddered.

'Why am I feeling this way?' Isabel thought. 'I don't want Alex, I want Grant. He's good looking, normal and everything I want in a man. Don't I? If only I knew what is really going on with him and this whole kidnapping thing. Then perhaps I can help him and we can live a normal life together. And Alex is my friend, he's sweet, kind, and he'll always be there for me when I need him the most. And now this girl's come here to try and take him away from me. Oh well I don't have to worry about that, even if it doesn't work out with Grant I can always count on Alex.'

Yet Isabel could not ignore the painful tugging feeling she got in her chest.

Part 8 | Index | Part 10
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.