FanFic - Other
"Nih-Hi-Cho"
Part
by Syndee
Disclaimer: The characters belong to The WB.
Summary: A secret society is formed when an Ancestral Pueblo Shaman prophesizes the coming to earth, in human form, of a being who along with his human mate with save the earth from annihilation.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Prerequisites in order: "Treasures Found," (CD After-hrs,) "Tess to TESS," "Reflections," "The Baby Nexus," "Crab Nebula in Taurus," "Purple Passion,"(CD After-hrs,) and "Descendants-the Liz/Max Connection."
Claudia Parker, (renowned archaeologist/author), and her granddaughter Liz were visiting the Chaco Canyons on a picture-taking excursion for Claudia's new book. The Canyons are located in the Four Corners region, where four states - Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah - meet.

The eight year old Liz inadvertently, or because it was predestined, opens a secret entrance to an adjacent storage room of a cliff dwelling sealed and hidden for over 700 years.

In addition to the Ancestral Pueblo artifacts discovered, a chest made of an unknown metal which contents include an Orb and a book both displaying a crest of some kind and dozens of triangular shaped objects believed to be a weapons, if the illustrations in the book are to be believed.

The respected professor of Archaeology defaces the site by removing the chest, and leaves her assistant John Nez in charge of the first new discovery of Anasazi artifacts in over sixty years because her granddaughter's face is depicted in a book that has gone undiscovered for 700 years.

John Nez, a Native American working on his graduate thesis, later tells his mentor a Cinderella Story, which links Liz to a leader from another world.

Eight years later, upon Claudia's, death Liz gets a flash of herself as a little girl and her visit to the Chaco Canyons as she thumbs through her grandmother's last book.

With Michael's help, Liz finds the mechanism needed to mentally transport herself and Michael to the home planet where she is made privy to a century's old prophecy bonding her to the man she loves - her soul mate.

With this discovery, Liz arranges to be alone with Max at her grandmother's lake house in Santa Rosa and they communicate their love physically.

Their lovemaking is the catalyst for the Orb, hidden in a secret room, to start beeping leading them to the chest Claudia Parker discovered eight years earlier.

On returning to Roswell the original six meet to discuss recent developments and agree to trust Kyle but not to trust Tess.

Within days the true forth alien arrives in Roswell as Teresa Gallagher and convinces Liz, Maria, and Alex that she is Michael's sister and that Tess is an imposter.

In the mean time, Liz develops a new talent, which allows her to project her flashes by transmitting the scenes to mirrors.

Once the four true aliens are together and form the foursquare formation, legitimized by holding hands, their planet's plight is transmitted to a mirror via Liz for everyone to see.

The group devises a plan to capture and detain Tess in fear that she may identify them to the enemy aliens but the plan goes astray and Tess dies in a fiery automobile crash.

Things appear to have settled down when an enemy alien's dark soul is revealed to Liz reflected in a mirror at The Crashdown. The restaurant's security camera records the alien's human face as well as the evil within as it is reflected through the mirror.

Notes from Grandma Claudia's journal and symbols from the book suggest the best time and place to activate the third Orb.

A mysterious stranger happens upon Isabel, Alex, Kyle and Teresa skinny-dipping and warns them to go home.

Max discovers a new power when he transports himself to Liz's room for a night of passion.

The group realizes that someone is watching them when missing personal items mysteriously reappear. Michael and Maria come across an old picture of Grandma Claudia, her husband, a young Riverdog and the mystery man, whom they had spotted earlier at a restaurant, and who does not appear to have aged.

Index | Part 1
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.