Fanfic - Other Roswell Stories
"My Season Three"
"Unexpected Happenings"
Part 1
by Delilah Parker
Disclaimer: In no way do these characters belong to me.
Summary: Liz attempts to put her and Max’s relationship in the past while Michael and Maria’s relationship is taken to different heights. Meanwhile, Isabel discovers that Kivar is on Earth and looking for her. So in order to find out more she contacts Ava who turns out to have information no one expects to hear.
Category: Other Roswell Stories
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: This episode takes place after the season two finale “Departure”
Scene 1

Liz and Maria are closing the Crashdown. Maria is in the Kitchen while Liz is at the counter.

Maria: Liz?

Liz: (looks up from the counter she’s scrubbing and sighs loudly) Yeah?

Maria: Things have been so crazy since that day and I… put off telling you something that I know I should have told you right away but didn’t.

Liz: (looks slightly worried) What is it, Maria?

Maria: Well, you know the day we had to say goodbye?

(Liz nods)

Maria: Well, Michael was acting particularly strange and I know what you’re going to say ‘Michael acting strange is nothing new’ but this was an amazingly good strange Liz.

Liz: (putting down her cloth) So what happened?

Maria: Oh Liz, where do I start? My god, he had a whole dinner set up, I mean, we’re talking Scooby plates and the whole deal.

(Liz smiles)

Maria: He didn’t tell me what was going on. I mean, he told me later, but not then. You know what he did then? You’ll never guess! (excited)

Liz: (smiles a big smile) What?

Maria: (comes out of the kitchen and takes a seat at the counter) He let me SEE him.

Liz: (eyes grow wide) You saw into his soul?

Maria: (nods) I saw his childhood and me… me Liz, if you can believe that.

Liz: Oh my god, this is wonderful Maria!

Maria: (bright smile) I didn’t know what to say or why he was acting that way. I mean, I had no idea he was leaving. And…

Liz: (looking as though she might burst) And what, Maria?

Maria: And we, well, we took the next step in our relationship that night.

Liz: (stands there a moment speechless) Are you saying what I think you’re saying?

(Maria nods)

Liz: You and Michael slept together?

Maria: We did.

Liz: And you waited two weeks before telling me?

Maria: Believe me Liz, it wasn’t easy.

Liz: So when Michael came out of the pod chamber that day, it was because he chose you over his planet?

Maria: (nods) Who would have thought he’d turn out to be this wonderful? I mean, I would have never guessed that Michael would eventually have things more together than Max.

(Liz’s smile fades)

Maria: No, that’s not what I meant Liz. I’m not putting down Max. I wouldn’t.

Liz: (shakes her head) No, you’re right Maria. Max and Michael have very quickly traded personality places. You’re not the only one who noticed, we all did.

Maria: But Max is willing to make it up to you. He wants to make it right.

Liz: (shakes her head and forces a smile) I really don’t think that any amount of making up will change the fact that he slept with a killer and got her pregnant. Would you forgive Michael?

(Maria shakes her head)

Liz: I know that he feels horrible and guilty about everything that’s happened, but I’m just not ready to forgive him yet.

Maria: (nods her head) I don’t blame you at all Liz. And Max knows where you’re coming from too.

(Michael enters the Crashdown. He’s dressed well and had a well wrapped gift in his hand)

Maria: (turns to Liz and squeals quietly) Do you mind finishing up alone? He’s taking me out for our anniversary tonight.

Liz: (smiles) Go ahead.

(Maria quickly walks over to Michael, kisses him, and then jogs to the back to get her jacket)

Liz: (to Michael) Hey.

Michael: Hey.

Liz: (sounding surprised) So you got her a gift.

Michael: (looks to the package in his hand and scratches his eyebrow with the other) Yeah, I wasn’t sure what’s good for an anniversary gift so I asked the woman at the store and she told me a ring would be good.

Liz: (smiles) You got Maria a ring?

Michael: (looking somewhat embarrassed) Yeah well, I knew I had to get her something and I guess a ring is romantic, so I got it.

(Maria re-enters the Crashdown from the back with her jacket and slips her arm into the crook of Michael’s. He half smiles)

Maria: Thank you so much girl, I owe you.

Liz: (smiles) It’s fine Maria. Have fun. (Liz watches them leave and her smile changes to a look of sadness)

Fade Out (Opening Credits)

Scene 2

At a restaurant. Maria and Michael are sitting at an elegant table waiting to order.

Maria: Michael, I can’t believe you remembered out anniversary. I mean, I wan’t expecting anything really cause of that wonderful night a couple of weeks ago.

Michael: I almost wasn’t going to do anything but Isabel kind of got on my case about it so I just called here and um, (scratches eyebrow) got them to fit us in tonight.

(Maria’s smile fades entirely)

Michael: (smiles) I’m kidding. I had this planed for a while, and I didn’t need Isabel to tell me what to do either.

Maria: (slightly confused) Isabel usually tells you what to do?

Michael: (looks to the waiter) I’ll order now.

(The waiter walks over to their table)

Waiter: And what would you like Sir?

(Michael quickly looks over his menu)

Maria: I’ll have the… (looks to Michael) Michael, did you say you’re paying for this meal?

Michael: (eyes Maria with a warning look) Just keep it under twenty dollars ok?

Maria: (looks to the waiter) How much is the Filette Mingnont?

Waiter: Nineteen ninety-five.

Maria: Ok, (big smile) I’ll have the garden salad and goat cheese with um, Italian dressing to start. For the main coarse I’ll be having the Filette Mingnont with mushroom sauce.

(Michael is trying hard not to blow up)

Waiter: And to drink Madam?

Maria: A glass of your most expensive wine.

Michael: Water, she’ll just have water. The both of us will. And I’ll have the chicken.

Waiter: And how would you like your chicken Sir?

Michael: (looking somewhat annoyed) I’d like it to taste like chicken and look like it too.

Maria: He’ll have it with the spicy honey cream sauce.

(Waiter jots that down and walks away)

Michael: What the hell was that?

Maria: (innocently) What?

Michael: I told you under twenty dollars and you just went on and ordered the most expensive stuff you could find.

Maria: I intend on paying for the salad Michael.

Michael: (shrugs) Whatever.

Maria: I was just joking with you. You know that I love to make you mad. (big smile)

(Michael glares for a little bit while Maria takes his hands and attempts apologizing.)

Scene switches to Liz up on the roof writing in her journal. Sean appears at the window of her bedroom.

Sean: Liz, we need to talk.

Liz: (closes her journal) I really can’t get into this right now Sean. I know that everything that’s happened really confused you, and all you want is an answer to what’s really going on. But I already told you Sean, I can’t tell you what’s going on.

Sean: No Liz, this isn’t about all that weird stuff. You told me you couldn’t tell and I respect that. This is about Maria and Michael.

Liz: looking slightly uncomfortable) What about Maria and Michael?

Sean: Well, Aunt Amy is concerned. I mean, not half as much as she used to be but she asked me to talk to you. She’s worried that they’ve been getting too close lately. Ever since everything that’s happened-

Liz: Everything?

Sean: Well Alex’s death and now Tess Harding’s disappearance.

Liz: Oh yeah (nods) it’s been a rough couple of months for all of us… but what does that have to do with Maria and Michael?

Sean: (shrugs) You know guys like Michael Guerin, they want things.

(Liz has a sudden memory of Max and Tess)

Liz: (frowns) As far as I’m concerned, all guys are like that.

Sean: (takes a seat on the wall of the roof) Aunt Amy just thinks that lately Michael and Maria have been spending way too much time together.

Liz: (eyes Sean suspiciously) Are you here speaking for a concerned mother, or are you here speaking as a concerned cousin?

Sean: (shakes his head) She has a right to be concerned you know. Maria’s always taking off for days on end with the guy, and when she isn’t leaving Roswell she’s spending all her extra time at his apartment… alone, with him.

Liz: (smiles) Don’t be ridiculous Sean. You know Maria, you know that she’s not like that.

Sean: I know Maria, but I don’t know her boyfriend and that’s the problem. Speaking of which, where are they off to tonight?

Liz: Michael took her out for their anniversary.

Sean: She’s been with him for a year already?

Liz: (nods) Things are just getting good for her Sean, please don’t ruin it.

Sean: I just want to make sure that she’s ok. Is she ok?

Liz: She’s fine Sean. She loves Michael and he loves her too.

Sean: So he treats her good?

(Liz nods)

Sean: So I- Amy has nothing to worry about then?

Liz: Nothing at all.

Sean: (smiles) Good. (walks over to Liz and takes a seat next to her) So how are things with you?

Liz: (sighs) They aren’t getting any better. (apparently upset)

Sean: (wraps his arm around her shoulders) Do you want to talk about it?

(Liz nods. She is near tears. She moves closer to Sean and puts her head on his shoulder)

Fade Out

Scene 3

Back at the restaurant.

Maria and Michael are on better terms now and are laughing. Micahel hands her the gift.

Michael: This is for you.

Maria: (all excited) Ooh! Can I open it now?

Michael: (shrugs) if you want.

Maria: (begins to open gift, then stops) I have a gift for you too. I’ll be sure you get it by the end of the night. (winks)

(Michael raises his eyebrow but says nothing)

Scene switches to the shopping mall. Isabel and Kyle are quickly walking through the Mall area and it’s closing time.

Isabel: I know we haven’t even really spoken much Kyle, but I just want to apologize for everything that’s happened with Tess. I know how much you and your dad cared for her and accepted her. And I just wish I would have never insisted to have her in our lives.

Kyle: It’s not your fault. None of us knew or expected her to be… the way he turned out to be.

Isabel: (nods) I know that, but I can’t help but think that if it weren’t for me, none of this would have happened.

Kyle: (shook his head) Don’t blame yourself for what happened to Alex. There was nothing you could have done to change the outcome of that situation.

Isabel: I know. (continues to walk quickly) I really need to get to that store before it closes though Kyle.

(They turn the corner and step into a clothing store where a woman is about to close the doors)

Isabel: Nah un, I don’t think so. Come on Kyle help me find it.

(Isabel searches shelves on the left of the store as Kyle searches the right side)

Woman: Ma’am, we’re closed. Please come back tomorrow for whatever you’re looking for.

Isabel: (ignoring the woman) I can’t find it, Kyle are you sure she said it was here?

Kyle: (continues to look through the shelves) Trust me, it’s here. (shoves a bunch of purses aside and a silver hand print appears on the wall) I found it!

(Isabel hurries over, puts her hand on the print, and removes the destiny book from inside the wall)

Isabel: I got it. Let’s go.

Woman: Excuse me Ma’am, that’s not yours.

Isabel: (rudely) Trust me, it is.

Woman: No, I don’t think you understand… Valandra.

(Isabel stops in her tracks and turns slowly)

Woman: That book no longer belongs to any of you.

(Isabel’s grip on the book tightens as she clenches her fists)

(the woman closes the store’s door with her powers)

Woman: The book belongs to me Valandra, Queen Ava has passed it on to me.

Isabel: Queen Ava doesn’t exist. Now open the doors. (trying to remain calm)

Woman: (lets out and evil chuckle) That’s where you’re wrong Valandra. Queen Ava finally exists once again and it’s all on the account of your beloved Kivar. Antar will finally be ruled by royal blood now that your brother has passed on his life to our planet.

Isabel: (looks to Kyle quickly before turning back to the woman) I’m not Valandra and I’m leaving now. (She waves her hand and makes the door fly open)

(Kyle and Isabel take off out of the store)

Woman: (calling after them) Kivar's back Valandra! And he’s a lot closer than you think!

(Isabel looks upset but continues out of the mall. They climb into Kyle’s Mustang and speed off.)

Kyle: What the hell was that about?

Isabel: (near tears) That was my past coming back to haunt me.

(car speeds off)

Fade Out

Scene 4

The next morning at Isabel and Max’s home. Isabel just told Max about what has happened.

Max: And you say that she wasn’t a skin?

Isabel: I couldn’t be sure exactly, but I don’t think so.

Max: Well then what was she?

Isabel: I think she was another Brody slash Larek. You know what I mean?

Max: (nods) Yeah, that could be what she was.

Isabel: Do you think we should call Michael right now or wait until we know what we’re dealing with?

Max: We should probably tell him I guess.

Isabel: So what are we waiting for then? Lets go.

(Isabel grabs her jacket and hurries to the door. Max follows close behind)

Scene switches to Michael’s apartment.

Michael and Maria are in bed only wearing the blanket. They have just woken up.

(Michael opens his eyes and looks to Maria)

Maria: (smiles) Good morning.

Michael: (smiles) Hey.

Maria: (moves close to Michael and takes him into and embrace) Thanks for last night. It was the best date I’ve ever had.

Michael: (half smiling) Because of the ring, the dinner, or the um…after stuff?

Maria: All of the above (hugs him hard) You were great.

Michael: (smirks) I WAS pretty damned good. (he leans in for a kiss)

(There’s a sudden knock at the front door and Isabel storms in)

(Max and Isabel quickly approach the bedroom door which is open. Michael and Maria scatter for their clothes)

Isabel: Michael, we have a serious (stops dead in her tracks once she notices the two in the bed. She turns around quickly. Max also turns around)… problem. I’m so sorry, I didn’t have any idea- I mean, I didn’t know… that Maria was over.

(Michael quickly pulls on a pair of jogging pants and leaves the room closing the door behind him)

Michael: Forget about the concept of calling fist? (annoyed)

(Isabel stares at him in disbelief)

Max: You and Maria decided to take it to the next level huh?

Michael: (pulls his t-shirt over his head) I guess you can say that. (he goes to the fridge and takes out a carton of milk. He takes a drink) But let’s face it Maxwell, that’s not the reason why you’re here.

Max: No it’s not. (looks to Isabel) Isabel and Kyle came across a situation yesturday.

Michael: What kind of situation?

Isabel: Kivar’s here and is looking for me. It’s only a matter of time before he finds us all.

Michael: How do you know this?

Isabel: Someone from our home planet, a woman working at that boutique in the mall, told us… Kyle and Me.

(Maria comes out of the bedroom)

Maria: What’s going on?

Michael: Nothing. We don’t know anything for sure yet.

Isabel: We think Kivar might be here looking for me.

Maria: Why? How?

Max: We don’t know.

Maria: So what are we going to do?

Max: Until we’re sure about what we’re dealing with, I think it would be better to just lay low.

Michael: (nods) But what should we do to make sure we’re ready for him when he does show up.

Max: If… If he shows up.

Michael: Whatever Maxwell, the point is what are we going to do to make sure no one gets hurt?

Max: We’ll just stick together and lay low as much as possible.

Michael: Maybe it’s time to look for Ava.

Isabel: (cautiously) What are you talking about Michael?

Michael: Ava, you know form New York.

Maria: (to Max) Michael’s right. Ava helped Liz save your life. She may look like Tess but I don’t think they are anything alike. Just like how different Michael and Rath were or Lonnie and Isabel. Ava and Tess aren’t the same person… I think it’s time we start thinking of them in that way.

Max: Let’s just worry about one thing at a time ok? First thing we have to do is tell Liz and Kyle.

Michael: (nods)Ok, but I have something I have to do first. (he looks to Maria)

(Isabel hides a smile)

Max: (not quite catching on) Alright but make it quick.

(Max leaves and Isabel follows but not before she shoots Isabel a smile and a wink)

Maria: (turns to Michael with a big smile on her face) So… what exactly is it you have to do? (slyly)

Michael: (goes into the bedroom and takes off his shirt) My laundry.

Maria: (her smile fades away) Oh.

Michael: But that’ll only take like five minutes to put into the machine. I got a whole hour after that to waste. (a sexy smirk on his face)

(Maria squeals and jumps onto Michael’s bed playfully)

(Michael closes the door. We see the outside of the door)

Fade Out

Scene 5

Amy Deluca’s kitchen. Amy is franticly pacing back and forth. Sean and Liz are sitting at the table.

Liz: I really wouldn’t worry Mrs. Deluca. You know she’s with Michael and he won’t let anything happen to her.

Amy: The fact that she’s with him is what worries me.

Sean: Did you call Michael’s place Aunt Amy?

Amy: I called earlier this morning once I discovered that she hadn’t returned from her date last night.

Sean: That doesn’t mean that they weren’t there. They might have been still sleeping and hadn’t heard the phone.

Amy: That’s exactly what I don’t want to hear cause if my baby girl is off sleeping with a boy then I think it’s pretty safe to say that she’s not just “sleeping” with him. And if that’s the case, if Maria’s having… sex with Michael, then know that once I get a hold of him he won’t live to see another day.

Liz: (shakes her head) I’m sure that isn’t the case Mrs. Deluca.

Sean: Just try at Michael’s again Aunt Amy.

Amy: Fine. (she picks up the phone and dials a number)

Scene switches to Michael and Maria in PG-13 foreplay action.

Maria: This is so good.

(The phone begins to ring)

Maria: (mid-kisses) Let it ring.

Michael: (kisses Maria hard on the lips) I’m answering it this time. (he reaches over and answers the phone) This better be good. (there’s a pause) Oh hello Mrs. Deluca. (He straightens his back and his face gets real serious)

(Maria looks panicked)

Scene switches to Amy.

Amy: Michael Guerin, you have a lot of explaining to do! Where is my daughter?

Scene switches to Michael.

Michael: (scratches his eyebrow) She’s right here beside me Mrs. Deluca.

Scene switches to Amy.

Amy: And what, may I ask, were you thinking allowing her to stay the night there?!

Scene switches to Michael.

Michael: I don’t know Mrs. Deluca. I’m sorry.

Scene switches to Amy.

Amy: Well I guess you just weren’t thinking were you Michael?

Scene switches to Michael.

Michael: Maria’s fine Mrs. Deluca, I wouldn’t let anything happen to her.

Scene switches to Amy.

Amy: I want her home right now. Do you understand me Michael?

Scene switches to Michael.

Michael: Sure do Mrs. Deluca. We’re on our way right now. (he hangs up the phone and turns to Maria) One of these days your mother is going to kill me in my sleep, you do realize that right?

Maria: Deep inside though, Michael, she really does love you.

Michael: Get dressed. I have to take you home.

Maria: Right now? What about the whole Kivar thing?

Michael: We’ll worry about that later Maria. Right now you’re going home because if you don’t, you’re looking at a dead man.

Maria: (smiles) You’re so cute when you’re scared.

Scene switches to Max, Isabel, and Kyle in front of Maria’s place.

Kyle: Maybe we should have called first. I mean, showing up here to look for Liz when we know Maria’s not even here is kind of pointless.

Isabel: Liz’s dad said she was here.

Kyle: Liz’s dad might be wrong.

(They walk up the walkway and Max knocks on the door.)

(Sean opens the door)

Sean: (rudely) What do you want?

Max: We need to talk to Liz.

Sean: What makes you think she wants to talk to you?

Max: I don’t care if she wants to talk to me or not, the three of us need to talk to her.

(Sean stands there for a moment and there is tension between the two. He then opens the door wider so that they could enter.)

(Liz is sitting on the couch

Liz: Max, what’s the matter?

Max: We need to talk to you.

Liz: (nods her head) Sure. Give me a minute. (turns to Sean) I need to do this, it’s important.

(Sean nods but is obviously not happy)

Liz: When Maria gets here tell her that something’s up and that I need to see her.

Sean: What’s going on Liz? I know there’s something up and I know that somehow it’s connected to what happened a couple of months ago at the UFO center.

Liz: I already told you that I couldn’t tell you Sean. Please don’t make me.

Sean: One of these I’m going to find out the truth.

(Liz gives Sean a pleading look)

Sean: Fine. I’ll tell her as soon as she gets here.

Liz: Thank you.

(Liz steps outside with the rest)

Liz: What’s going on?

Max: Kivar is here. We don’t know where but we know that he’s here and looking for Isabel.

Liz: Oh my god. Do Maria and Michael know?

Max: (nods) We just came from there. They’re going to meet up with us soon.

Liz: Not Maria, her mom’s frantic. Maria didn’t go home last night.

Isabel: We know. We kind of… interrupted them this morning.

Liz: (eyes grow wide) I really do hope they’re smart and are using protection.(she shoots Max an accusing look)

(Max looks away)

(Isabel and Kyle both nod)

Isabel: I hope so too.

(Maria and Michael pull up in the Jetta)

Maria: (gets out of the driver’s seat) What are you guys doing here?

Liz: They came to get me. I was here with Sean.

Maria: (grimaces) Why? Never mind, there’s no time to talk. Mom’s going to kill Michael if I don’t get inside.

(Maria rushes into the house)

(Michael walks over to the group)

Isabel: Not going in too, Michael?

Michael: (in disbelief) What?! Are you crazy? Maria’s mom wants me dead. (turns to Max) So, our fearless leader, have you decided what we’re going to do yet?

Max: There’s really nothing we can do. I mean, without Tess’ powers we won’t make it far.

Michael: (bitterly) So my idea’s out of the question?

Max: Yes.

Liz: Wait Michael, what was your idea?

Michael: (looks to Max, scratches his eyebrow then turns back to Liz) I thought it might be a good idea to start looking for Tess’ dupe Ava. I mean she had the same powers as Tess does right? So the way I figure it, it would be worth a shot to go looking for her.

Liz: (nods) Michael’s right. If you want to beat Kivar your going to need as much power as you can get.

Max: (looks annoyed) Even if we wanted to, where would we look? America’s a pretty big place.

Isabel: Actually Max, Kyle and I were getting the destiny book for exactly that reason. There’s stuff written in there about finding one of us when one of us is missing. That’s why went out to find the book.

Max: Why didn’t you tell me?

Isabel: Cause I wanted to make sure I was on the right track. I needed to be sure it was possible.

Max: What was possible, Isabel?

Isabel: I needed to make sure that I could use my powers to call Ava to us without contacting Tess at the same time.

Max: And is it?

Isabel: (nods) Yeah, absolutely.

Max: Are you sure?

(Isabel nods again)

Michael: I say that’s what we do then.

Liz: I agree. We need Ava.

Max: I guess that’s what we’ll do. We’ll all meet at Michael’s in an hour.

(Everyone agrees)

Fade Out

Scene 6

In Maria’s bedroom. Maria is digging through her dresser. Michael is standing in the opened doorway with an annoyed look on his face.

Michael: (glances at his watch then looks back to Maria) Could you hurry up?

Maria: (stops what she’s doing to look Michael in the eyes) I’m going to pretend that you aren’t trying to rush me after I spent nearly forty-five minutes in the living room talking my mother out of murdering you.

Michael: Hey, I never asked you to stick up for me to your mother. I’m a big boy, I can handle those things on my own.

Maria: (scoffs) Oh really? Mom!

Michael: (jumps and hurries over to Maria to shush her) What the hell are you doing?

Maria: (shrugs) listen Michael, my mom’s getting more freaked out by our relationship each day and if we don’t reassure her that you’re a good guy it’s just going to get worst.

Michael: So what are you suggesting?

Maria: Stay here for a little while.

Michael: What!? No! Are you crazy? Besides I’ve already stayed here before and your mom said I was welcome anytime… on the couch.

Maria: Those were different circumstances Michael. I want you to spend time here when the vibes are happy… well normal anyway.

Michael: No way! There’s no way I’m going to move in with you and your mom just so we can get to know each other a little better.

Maria: Michael. Do you want to go through this every single time we want to be ALONE together?

Michael: No, but…

Maria: No buts Michael. You know that this is the only way to get her to know how much of a great person you are.

Michael: I don’t want her to know how much of a great person I am.

Maria: Michael… (looks sad) please.

(There is a long moment of silence as Michael fights to say no)

Michael: Fine! I’ll stay for one week but that’s it.

Maria: (she jumps up and down) Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Michael: Ok, can you hurry up now?

Scene switches to Isabel, Max, Liz, and Kyle waiting in Michael’s living room for Michael and Maria to arrive.

Max: (pacing back and forth) Where are they?

Isabel: He said he’ll be here Max, he’ll be here.

Max: (takes a seat on the couch) So what exactly do we have to do to get her here?

(Isabel flips to the back of the destiny book and points to a picture of Tess/Ava as a child)

Isabel: It’s like ten words that we have to figure out what they mean but it can’t be too hard to figure out. I mean, we have a lot of the words translated already, it’s just a matter of picking them out.

(Michael and Maria walk in)

Maria: I’m sorry you guys, I’m so sorry. My mom gave me a really hard time about last night and wouldn’t let me leave until I told her what happened- yadee yada yada.

(Michael half smiles and takes a seat at the table. Maria sits down beside him)

Maria: So what’s going on?

Kyle: Isabel found a way to contact Ava. Well, she almost did anyway.

Isabel: (brings the book over to Michael) This right here (points to a group of symbols) are our instructions. All we have to do now is compare these symbols with the ones that have already been translated and it should work.

Michael: (nods) So let’s get started. Where’s the translated booklet?

Isabel: It’s here. (pulls it out of her purse) I’ve been reading it over the last couple of days looking for a loophole to help us through this.

Liz: So what did you find Isabel?

Isabel: I have a connection to her. To Max and Michael too. But as long as long as Ava- or even Tess is on this planet, I can get into her mind. And since Tess is gone it shouldn’t be able to work on her.

Max: Shouldn’t?

Isabel: That’s why we need to figure out what this means. We need to make sure that Tess isn’t the one I end up contacting.

Michael: There isn’t enough time for all that investigative junk, we need her now.

Isabel: (nods) He’s right Max, I have all the information that’s needed for this. I’m ready to do it.

Max: It’s not safe.

Isabel: There isn’t enough time for this Max. Just decide, tell me if you approve.

(Max takes a long look at Liz and they share a moment. Liz looks away)

(Max thinks about Tess and everything that happened with her. Then he begins to think about Ava, how she helped, and then Lonnie and Rath killing Zan.)

Max: Yeah. Do it.

Scene switches to later on. Isabel is sitting on Michael’s bed getting ready to go into Ava’s head.

Max: Be careful. (he gives her a hug)

Isabel: I’ll be fine Max.

(Isabel lays down and closes her eyes) and is suddenly in a dream world. A world that resembles the desert and the pod chamber at night.)

(Isabel looks around)

(Ava suddenly appears)

Ava: Why are you here?

Isabel: We need your help. You have to come back to Roswell.

Ava: What makes you think I want to go back there?

Isabel: You’re already here. Look around. (scenes of the desert are shown) Why are you here if you don’t want to be?

Ava: Because I’m seeing things from all of you all the time. The visions always bring me back to here so I just stopped fighting it.

Isabel: There you go. You’re a part of us, of everything that’s going on right now. We need you to come back. Tess is gone, she killed Alex and then went back to our planet pregnant with Max’s son.

Ava: I know those things already.

Isabel: How? How do you know?

Ava: Roswell’s not home to me Isabel. I could never be a part of what all of you share. But I’m connected to the three of you. (she turns and shows a blurry image of Maria and Michael and Maria is very pregnant) I know things about all of you too.

(Isabel covers her mouth in shock)

Ava: (smiles) I don’t think they know yet either.

Isabel: (amazed) Is this true? Is Maria pregnant?

Ava: (nods) Now that Michael has chosen his path, have you decided on yours?

(A picture of Kyle appears)

Isabel: (shakes her head) Not Kyle.

Ava: (deep in thought) He’s not Kyle anymore. (just realized it) I’m on my way.

(Ava closes her eyes)

(Isabel suddenly awakes and sits up in the bed. She looks to Kyle then quickly looks away)

Isabel: She’s coming. She knows things.

Max: What kind of things?

Isabel: (turns to Michael and Maria) Maria’s pregnant.

(a look of shock forms on Maria’s face and she looks up to Michael) (Michael looks scared)

Fade Out

End

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.